Fall IUI support

thank you ladies, im more concerned about my bleed way before Af is due ive never had it before so apologize if I seem like im freaking out a little

Today's U/S showed one big follicle and we are scheduled for iui on Wednesday! I have to get up at 2:30 am for my trigger shot tonight...maybe the sleepiness will make me less anxious? I can only hope!

Ttcfirst - All your tests look so similar! Hopefully that means that your hcg was rising due to pregnancy while the trigger was wearing off! That being said, everyone metabolizes the trigger differently so it is possible that it's still in your system. FX for you!

Thank you NannySarah, I am leaning towards it is still in my system so I do not get my hopes up. I will post again tomorrow.

Yeay about your large follicle and IUI. Big day Wednesday!

Imogenmommy - Did af come? I am sorry you are feeling discouraged but it is not over yet! Just hang in there and keep testing!

No AF yet here she isn't due for another week at least. Ive been getting negative tests with my cheapo tests the last two days now but I'm still hopeful. Tomorrow through Wednesday I will use the FRERs. I've read some women don't get a positive until up to 13 dpiui. I had some strange cramps yesterday like menstraul cramps and I was wondering if maybe that was implantation? No bleeding through. I also had food cravings and was very hormonal and tired.

My RE said not to take the HPT until 14dpiui. I also have had very slight cramping, like a little burning/tightening inside my abdomen. But no symptoms for the past two days. Stay Hopeful - no bleeding is good, how many dpiui are you? I am 7dpiui, I am going to start with the cheepies tomorrow and wait until 10dpiui for the FRERs, lets compare tomorrow first thing!

mkaykes I am spotting today and am in the same boat as you. Calling dr tomorrow, starting letrozole on Tuesday. First IUI for us also. Nervous. Excited. Nervous

I got an appt to meet with our doctor on Wed, I'm hoping we can still get things started this cycle! I think we will try one IUI cycle with no meds, but we'll see how aggressive he wants to be! I ovulate on my own pretty regularly, so the meds would just be to increase our chances, so we'll see!

Good luck with your first round! Hopefully it is your only!

Had my first IUI this morning. Having a good bit of cramping with it, not what I expected, but I really didnt know what to expect lol Now the waiting starts. I take another cc of Pregnyl on Saturday, so Dr said to expect AF around 21st/22nd. Call no matter what to determine what to do next. I was going to test out my trigger, but since I have to do another cc on Saturday, I dont know if I will or not.

Imogenmommy - This is such a roller coaster, I am sorry - Big Hugs!! But af hasn't come yet so there may be some hope left!

Mrs.Stinski - Yeah, the IUI is a little uncomfortable. I was cramping for a few days after my IUI. Welcome to the TWW! I tested out my trigger with OPKs but my line has only gotten stronger so I gave up. I am started HOPT cheapies to see if anything pops up!

Trying not to symptom spot this time around, but it's hard not to. Last month I had ever symptom under the sun and it ended up being a BFN. This month I am feeling fine and have only noticed a couple things. I am currently 8dpiui and have a very sore throat and feel a little stuffy - this started yesterday morning. I had very sore boobs at 5dpiui (like a stinging sensation in my right nipple). I felt a little crampy Sunday night (6dpiui) ... like pms cramps. Today (8dpiui) there was a speck of blood when I wiped. That's pretty much it.

The problem is I am taking progesterone, which is what causes early pregnancy symptoms so I can't even be sure if my symptoms are from taking progesterone, my period coming, or the possibility that implantation is occurring and I might end up pregnant.

I am feeling pretty negative this time around. I don't know if it's a mechanism for me not wanting to get my hopes up like I did last time, but I just have a feeling that it isn't going to work and we probably are only going to try one more time with IUI after this and then we will be moving on to IVF.

Hi Dani - I am also 8dpiui, we are IUI buddies!! I cannot say I am experiencing any of the symptoms you have. To be honest, I am actually not feeling any symptoms so I am kinda jelly. I would say everyone is so different with their bodies that your symptoms can mean anything, like you said. I would keep positive (I know it is hard!) and focus on you and preparing your body for baby, go get a mani/pedi, go take a walk or go to the gym get your mind off of the symptoms.

When will you be testing?

Hi Dani - I am also 8dpiui, we are IUI buddies!! I cannot say I am experiencing any of the symptoms you have. To be honest, I am actually not feeling any symptoms so I am kinda jelly. I would say everyone is so different with their bodies that your symptoms can mean anything, like you said. I would keep positive (I know it is hard!) and focus on you and preparing your body for baby, go get a mani/pedi, go take a walk or go to the gym get your mind off of the symptoms.

When will you be testing?

I go in for beta on Sunday Nov. 13th (13 dpiui)... I may cave and POAS on Saturday. What about you?

I also did my trigger on Oct 29 and IUI on Oct 31st! Crazy. I only had 1 follicle though.

I have been testing out my trigger shot using OPKs, but the line does not seem to be getting any lighter. So, I tested using cheapy HPT and negative so far. Promised myself i would start until 10dpiui, but i caved. whoops.. I will be thinking and FX'ing for you on Sunday! My RE said don't take a HPT until Monday so Sunday sounds about right to go in for testing.

I have been testing out my trigger shot using OPKs, but the line does not seem to be getting any lighter. So, I tested using cheapy HPT and negative so far. Promised myself i would start until 10dpiui, but i caved. whoops.. I will be thinking and FX'ing for you on Sunday! My RE said don't take a HPT until Monday so Sunday sounds about right to go in for testing.

Good luck to you! I don't know why I feel like I am out again this time. I really feel like I will find out bad news on Sunday... I feel so hopeless and a little depressed. I'm already thinking of how I am going to make myself feel better when I find out it's negative. What a crazy roller-coaster this journey is. I wish I knew when and how it's going to happen for us or if it will even happen. I am normally so positive. It doesn't help that we are using donor sperm which is an additional $900 an attempt... we've already spent around $7,000 dollars this year on infertility and haven't even gotten to IVF yet.

All I am so confused. Apparently I am starting to spot but it's only day 26 of my cycle which is very regular and usually 30 days long. I had the IUI on October 26. Is it possible this isn't AF??? Could implantation really happen that late?

Imogenmommy - everything I have read says Implantation is 9dpo (plus/minus 3 days). If you O'd on the 26th you are only one day out of the implantation window, or you could have O later, say on the 27th and then you would be implanting today?! I would keep positive girl!! I am Fx'ing for you!

Dani88 - I just want to give you a hug!! You need to curl up with DH and just cuddle. Fortunately, we are all on this roller coaster with you and that is what these forums are for. So do not feel hopeless or depressed, you are not out this cycle yet, you need to stay positive and don't focus on the negative. A little sticky bean could be growing inside of you, and if that is the case you don't want to be depressed while it is developing!

We are both on this roller coaster together, same day we triggered, same day with did IUI so we are the same ride!! Hang in there, it will happen!

It would be late for me. I'm not having cramps but my right side is sort of tender and has been all cycle long and that's the side I had two follicles on. I just don't know if the shots could have speed up my cycle and made it shorter? Has that happened to anyone?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->