• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Famous Labor Quotes

:rofl:

The midwife to me to breathe " I am ffing breathing

" I can't push anymore pull him out because I can't"

" I need a poo (Pushing stage) Let me go for a poo"

To OH " Don't you come near me this is all your fault

And when the MW tried to take the gas and air off me because I was using it too much (apparently I sounded possesed " Get off this is mine, get your own" Apparantly I growled it at her
xx

:rofl: That is kind of messed up lilly but I can help but laugh.

When my sister had my niece she was in the middle of a contraction and the FOB was standing next to her she whips around and just grabs his package and goes "SEE THESE ...THESE WILL NEVER EVER BE USED AGAIN! IM F*#^@!*G RIPPING THEM OFF AND BRONZING THEM YOU HEAR ME!?" And the poor guy didn't know what to do because he knows she is in pain but didn't want to have them ripped off.

Once he got free he limped away out of the room with my OH to get ice and me and my mother hit the floor laughing.

:rofl:
i just remembered another one!
"why's it not like it is on eastenders?!" x

i just remember the mw saying the pushing stage could be an hour and half and i was like ITS NOT LIKE THAT ON EASTENDERS! WHYS IT NOT LIKE IT IS ON EASTENDERS?! IT ONLY TAKES THEM 2 MINUTES!!! :haha: x

You should have asked for the epi doodle. Remeber when Honey called it that :rofl;
xx

You should have asked for the epi doodle. Remeber when Honey called it that :rofl;
xx

omg i remember that and shes got a cake in the oven lol. i used to love honey but then they made her really boring.

that took some time to click! lol.
i loved Honey too, how beautiful was she?!
epi doodle lol. i have to say if i have another (which i doubt :p) but i will be getting one straight away!! xz

Do you think the doctors will take me seriously if I ask for an epi doodle?

Ha ha I remeber watching it and wetting myself

Honey was beautiful I know :D
xx

Do you think the doctors will take me seriously if I ask for an epi doodle?

:haha: I dare you hun. If you want one say epi doodle. I want to be a fly on the wall when you do |:rofl:, Yeah I think they will get the jist
xx

ill be like a woman possesed give me druggssss ha

:rofl: Oh I loved the drugs DJt the gas and air was amazing. I told the MW to get her own when she tried to take it off me. Oh said I growled at her :rofl:

Nicolat I think your going to be sooo funy in labour I cant wait to hear what you say
:D
xx

:rofl: Oh I loved the drugs DJt the gas and air was amazing. I told the MW to get her own when she tried to take it off me. Oh said I growled at her :rofl:

Nicolat I think your going to be sooo funy in labour I cant wait to hear what you say
:D
xx

:rofl:!!!

Oh, I think so too! Thank you! xx I'm going to ask for every drug they can give me! :blush: :haha:
And we're recording it!

Aww so you can watch it once its all over. How sweet is that
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back