• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Famous Labor Quotes

haha think i mite just get a epi doodle an sleep thew it hhhaha i wisshhhh

I got the Epi at 7cm and I slept through contractions the MW was wetting herself
xx

I just started singing epi doodle like Yankee doodle! :rofl:

Epi doodle went in spine...
No feeling for the mommy...
Gets to sleep and feels no pain,
and out pops a little baby!!

:rofl:

Out pops baby :rofl: After 45 mins of pushing I told the MW to pull him out :rofl:
xx

haha what the soonist u can have an epi doodle

:rofl:!!!! Too good x

Umm I think as soon as your in established labour so 4cm. I was really proud of my self for getting to 7 cm. I was adamant I didnt ant one but in the end after a 4 day labour I was exhausted and just gave into it
xx

i plan on having 1 haha not realy but lets c what happens think we have a new name 4 themm

i just remember the mw saying the pushing stage could be an hour and half and i was like ITS NOT LIKE THAT ON EASTENDERS! WHYS IT NOT LIKE IT IS ON EASTENDERS?! IT ONLY TAKES THEM 2 MINUTES!!! :haha: x

haha i know!! i was pushing about 2 hours

Freaking hilarious!!!

And I love Ellie's elephant comment too :D :D :D

Umm I think as soon as your in established labour so 4cm. I was really proud of my self for getting to 7 cm. I was adamant I didnt ant one but in the end after a 4 day labour I was exhausted and just gave into it
xx

4 day labor!? :shock: ...um, no thank you! OMG...

It wasnt four days of constant pain. First day irregular contractions mainly in the back like back ache, second day still in the back but getting more regular, third day getting painful by this point and to be told I had only got to 3 cm made me cry as I hadnt slept much, 4th day they intervined, broke my hind waters and put me on the drip that helps labour progress.

So Basically it didnt start to get like I cant cope anymore intil the end of the thrid day
zz

It wasnt four days of constant pain. First day irregular contractions mainly in the back like back ache, second day still in the back but getting more regular, third day getting painful by this point and to be told I had only got to 3 cm made me cry as I hadnt slept much, 4th day they intervined, broke my hind waters and put me on the drip that helps labour progress.

So Basically it didnt start to get like I cant cope anymore intil the end of the thrid day
zz

:shock: Wow... :( I'm sorry you had to go through all of that! I'm surprised they didn't just progress the labor after the first day! You're a real trooper! I couldn't last that long!
xx

:D I shocked my self because I am normally a right wimp.

It can't have been that bad because when I next get pregnant I can't wait for the labour :D I'm mad I know
xx

zz

I literally just went through the same thing ..

zz

Aww how you feeling now hun
xx

zz

Aww how you feeling now hun
xx

Happy its all over and ready to sleep for a year . But as mad as it sounds I'd do it all again in the morning :dohh: Longest four days of my life though I literally felt like dying a few times

The first MW on labour ward was just constantly moaning about how she wasn't going to get a tea break now I was there.
I was tanked up on G&A to be moved from pre-natal to labour and she was about to leave the room (I thought she'd left) so I pretty much shouted to my mum 'well I really don't like her, I 'd quite like a biscuit too but you don't hear me moaning'

I was told I was 8cm so I told my fella to go get a nap as we'd been up 72 hours, so he did, he was just sitting on the chair, and within 15 minutes I was ready to push so I just screamed his name and he jamp out his seat. Mid pant I burst out laughing and said 'I thought he hit his head off the ceiling there'.

I know what you mean hun, I can't wiat to do it again

Abigally You tell her. She had a job to do its what she is being payed for
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back