Farley's Rusks

i got some reduced sugar ones but shes not really bothered... she prob didnt even finish the packet!

i have organix ones and cow and gate in the cupboard...

cow and gate are SOOO messy (like rusks) and the organix ones I had a bad experience on (choking) so she doesnt really have either!

i prefer her to have breadsticks or a banana or something! Funnily enough a banana is less messy :)

I agree though everything in moderation :)

I wouldn't give Poppy Farley's, I don't think. I bought the Organix rusks though, stupidly assuming they would be much less sugary but they are still 22 odd grammes per 100 grammes. I think the little Organix biscuits are better for a treat. They are only around 15g per 100g.

Jayden has been having them for the last few days as one of his first foods, my other kiddies had them, once I move Jayden onto an alternative he will have them now and again

Aidan had then every so often

But now he refuses to eat them
xx

Jasmine had them occasionally, with the amount of crap we ain't supposed to give our kids, a rusk once in a while won't hurt. I love them also

ive just tried heinz orangic biscotti on courtney they are 9 months + though....

omg they are YUMMY :rofl:

Elliot isn't overly keen on biscuits, he used to like the reduced sugar rusks mushed up with some warm milk to begin with. But now he prefers toast and other finger foods :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->