Farm/Doll house?! Help please!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bid

Reaction score
Hi ladies, great to be back in the grotto!

DS turns 3 in the middle of January and is mad on farms, tractors and animals. He has the happyland farm and tractor but it's getting a bit too babyish for him now, so I want to get him a decent wooden set with some realistic animals. But he's also starting to show an interest in dolls houses - he loves putting figures to bed, pretending they're cooking and having a bath etc. So I was hoping to combine the two by getting a farm set which has a doll-house-type farmhouse, but still has the barns/stables and can be used with tractors etc. Can't find anything though :-(

The other idea was a fire station that has beds etc because he likes firemen, but not as much as he likes farms. It needs to be fairly robust as he's still at the throwing and smashing things up stage when he's in a temper, so that's why I was thinking wooden. Looking for something not too fiddly to begin with but that he could still get a few years use out of. I think he's still a bit young for the playmobil stuff as it looks like lots of small plastic bits just waiting to be shoved up his nose ;-)

I also wondered about Sylvanian families as it'll combine the animals and houses, but not sure if they do any tractor type sets and he'd probably prefer proper farm animals if I'm honest - I think SF is really for MY inner child lol!

Any ideas?! TIA x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back