FarmVille Addicts!! (i cant be the only one)

I've now got some of you as friends but when i try to invite ytou to be my neighbor you're not on the list?! Stupid FB :(

hey sorry iv been MIA we moved house and have no internet til next week1 i am at MILs stealing her internet on my lappy!

i got 67eggs sent to me without asking for any once! :p haha my farm has fallen to pieces while iv been away but ill be back on properly soon, i cant wait to do some jobs!

hi :wave: can i join u girls? Im level 23 on FV :) anyone else also play FarmTown? Im a bit of a farm town geek and am level 55... :blush:
Add me on FB if u wanna be neighbours. Search Lauren Mckenzie Aberdeen and i should come up :) x

hi ladies! i love fv :happydance: only started playing it again now last time i played it i was pregnant, feel free to add me ladies just say who you are :flower:

my addy is https://www.facebook.com/lozziepop85

PM me ur details and I add you...I need 5 more friends to get the next ribbon. x

hey everyone,can you add my girl onto FV as a neighbour,she needs more to upgrade her farm xx https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000804256033&ref=profile

I was kindly directed here by Celine after I was desperate enough to ask for friends requests on Facebook to upgrade my farm. I wouldn't say I'm addicted, it's completely normal to want to add more people to your facebook ... right? ;)

I stopped playing FarmVille for ages, have only gotten back into it again in the last few weeks. I missed a bunch of stuff, like the Valentine Cards & The Gold. The collections confused the heck out of me for a while as well so I sold all my collection items I received as I had no clue what to do with them (don't worry, I've figured it out). Having had a break for a while I missed the Stable items being sold, so I'm still waiting to finish mine. If you can, would you please be so kind to send me harnesses & horseshoes? Still need 6 of each... then I can finally start focussing on my nursery barn!

I've added those who had links to their Facebook on here, and send some PM's to others requesting to be added. Will try to send daily gifts and get around to fertilising the farmland when my little girl lets me.

Ooo can I join...I spend way too much time on farmville :blush:
Loving the co-op farming at the minute

Add me on facebook...search Jessica Wake...pic is me with my baby boy. Can you say who you are though please :flower:

hey, can i join you?
i would rather not post my facebook on here so could u maybe pm me if u would like to add me?
:)

i really need help building nursery-its doing my head in!!
lol anything apart from wooden boards would be great- thanks!! :thumbup:

why can i only send or seem to recieve wooden boards or blankets for the nursery?
can someone send me a bottle or brick please?
:thumbup:

Hey I have bricks & bottles to gift.. I'll PM you my FB info

4 bricks,
2 blankets,
2 nails

to finish!!! Can anyone help me out? :flower:

Send you a brick as well, afraid I don't have any of the other items.

-edit-
... or well, tried to! My internet is stupidly slow and I'm not certain if it sent or not

Thanks ladies.

Wishing I had more to do on my farm right now while my crops grow, my LO is napping away!

I checked and I don't think so.. I'm gonna PM you my details lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->