FarmVille Addicts!! (i cant be the only one)

scottishgal-- yep I will try, I just sent you a 'thank you gift' so not sure it will let me!

tasha41 I've sent u a friend request :)

scottishgal89 if i PM u my name can u add me too pls?

Does anyone else not see the point of the mystery egg prize "double avatar size"?!?!?!?

I am almost done my botanical garden.. do they do anything?? Or are they just a building?

Also mastered Tomatillos yesterday or something.. trying to get to lv. 45 (2 more to go) so I can plant Irises :blush: My new goal

I am almost done my botanical garden.. do they do anything?? Or are they just a building?

Also mastered Tomatillos yesterday or something.. trying to get to lv. 45 (2 more to go) so I can plant Irises :blush: My new goal

its just a building lol

go into market and pets- where you bought the dog, go to the next page. does it say rescue dog?

thats weird. come off your farm and go back on.
does it not pop up and say hes in the pound?

if not and its just not there. my farm was being stupid the other day. is there other items missing? cause loadsa my stuff wasnt showing and my little pup ended up in the pound cause i couldnt get on it for 2days

Do you guys play other games too??

I play a bit of CafeWorld lol.. but TBH Farmville is the best??

he turned into a dog lamo but he was befo not there last night

i used to play cafe world befor i had shaya but i can just about mange my farm lol xx

cafe world freezes my laptop for some reason :shrug:

shazzy did u get puppy back?

Any luck with puppy? Its a pain going in every day to feed it especially over the weekend...bad enough with my real animals :)

Nope only playing FV now!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->