FarmVille Addicts!! (i cant be the only one)

can everyone help me with my barn raising too. shaz im on it! lol

Shaz, done =)
scottishgal89, do I have you on facebook? Couldn't find anyone in my list that I thought could be you ... if not, drop me a PM and I'll add you. If yes, please remind me who you are and I'll help out.

can people please go on my profile and find where im trying to expand my chickens and help each day?

this is the 3rd time ive tried to do this :(

is there any way i can ask for help every day or can you only do it the first time you press it?

I'll help you when I get up Hun I'm on my phone ATM, but you can help with mine :) xx

I tried yours yesterday Scottishgal, but got told you have to be friends with someone to do so ... guess Facebook took a while to sort out.

Today I've joined both of your barn raises =)

scottishgirl I'm not sure I have u on my FB, can u PM me your name poppet so I can check?

I can't believe I haven't seen tbis group before. I ama saddo geek farmville addict too! just got to level 50. It's what has kept me sane while BFing the past 7 months, lol.

I am totally slacking on my farm lately,

I am too absorbed in Cafe World and Treasure Isle lol

I can't believe I haven't seen tbis group before. I ama saddo geek farmville addict too! just got to level 50. It's what has kept me sane while BFing the past 7 months, lol.

PM me your name and I'll add u! I'm level 61 :)

Wouldnt mind a few more neighbors pm me if you want and i'll send you name

claire911 you keep confusing me...i already have u lol. send to wrong person. sorry :dohh:

Claire, I just saw you're from Norfolk. Random, but I lived in Taverham until I was 15 & all the rest of my family still live in & around Norwich. :thumbup: I miss Norwich soooooo much!

PM me if you need neighbours! I don't gift or fertilize daily (I have a baby lol) but I sure publish a lot (eggs, stallions,...) I just bought an appaloosa and a long horn cow so there's chance on a specialty calf!

scottishgal - :haha: thats good then!

florabean - we are about an hour from Norwich but its a lovely place. Great shops :)

Mitsuko - will PM u :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->