FarmVille Addicts!! (i cant be the only one)

Ooooh, Im so glad i found this group! I don't fertilise daily, but I gift twice a day. Please pm me if you would like me to add you x

I've been on hols and have come back to 48 farmville gifts :) So what have I missed?!?!?!? :)

Tiki time :)

My sister is looking for more neighbours. She gifts every day & fetilizes when her kids arent being silly, lol. (she has 2 boys under 5, lol) If anyone want more nighbours, PM me & I'll send you the link to her profile. I keep maoning at her that she should join BnB but she says she doesn't have time!!!

Anyone playing frontierville as well? Send me a PM if you're hooked up! :)

Anyone fancy helping out with my pumpkin-growing co-op?? I really want a gold medal, I only get 16 hours to do it though..

But my farm only has 300 something plots, pumpkins take 8 hours to grow...

Could biplane them but I'm out of fuel and don't want to click every square to harvest and plow and seed

I have been keeping my eyes on the jobs but havent seen any going for a while, i'll keep my eyes peeled!

I need a few more neighbours to get the bigger farm. Plz pm me and I add you.

Heya, didnt think to look on here for peeps playing this game lol!!!

Im level 54. I dont smoke or drink but I am a farmville addict!!! :mamafy:

Add me if you want for neighbours :) Gemma Fowles

x

Add me girls, I need more neighbours too....dammit!! Claire Daniels Tipton (there is only one!!) but make sure u put "farmville or BnB" when u friend request me so I dont ignore u :)

ohhh and im always after new neighbours kim heeps, theres a piccy of russell with a bright background :)
edit - <<< just realised its that pic

if anyone wants to add me, my name's Fleur Eveline Lees- I'm definitely the only one, lol. Like other's have said, just make sure you put your from bnb or I'll think you're some weirdo who I dont 'know' & prob wont add you. :dohh:

Does anyone else get the message "sorry all of claire's collectibles/eggs/bushels have been claimed" even though they published it seconds ago?!!!!! :growlmad:

yeah usually means they have lots of friends clicking lol, I think theres a limit for each sort of prize too, as in a foal/calf is available for 5 people etc etc..
(If u use google chrome browser :blush: there's an extension that constantly refreshes and automatically gets all the goodies)

Ahh yes, I think most of their friends are Farmville players! I use Google Chrome and didnt know that. Where do I get this extension from?!

On my version of chrome (i think there was a new version the other week) the spanner in the top right, drop down box > extensions ... type in farmville and its in there - theres a couple. I have the one that has a big black box that u can go through and edit what you do and dont want to get, then u refresh the news feed (most recent) and off it goes ....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->