Fast food accident should I go to the ER?

luckybreak

Reaction score
Went to wendy's and ordered chili cheese fries and some burgers, they hand us the bag chili is on the bottom, i put bag on my lap to hand oh his burger i feel something warm on my stomach lift up the bag and noticed the whole bag is wet and in seconds it fell apart hot very hot chili and cheese lands on my stomach and thighs and legs i am crying in pain my clothes are attached to my skin and it is burning me...after a few minutes the pain went a way but I started to cramp probably from the stress and my thighs when i walk burn..should I get checked out u think? I dont want anything to happen to my baby. :nope:

yea hun def go to get that checked baby shud b fine but you will need to get that dressed with bandages and u might need cream is it blisterd?

Baby will be just fine. A scald to your skin shouldn't affect baby. Kinda like a hot bath, unless it raises your body temperature should be fine. Try putting some aloe on your tummy and it will make it feel better.

im left with a scar on my leg from spilling curry on it over a year ago, it stung like hell but i was drunk and went to bed, woke up the next day with a massive blister, had to keep getting it dressed for weeks :( ... im sure baby will be fine but i would still go get your skin looked at and maybe get somthing for it.. they told me that i should have ran cold water on it for 10 mins stright away but if it happened a while ago then its probably too late for that :(

I'm sure everything is fine. Baby is protected in there.
if anything I'd say get some burn lotion and rub it on yourself where you burned it.
And you should be good :thumbup:

If you're really worried go to the hospital.

Baby is def. just fine, blissfully unaware of what you just went through. I would go only if you think you need some sort of help with your skin if it might be burned or something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->