Faster labour 2nd,3rd time around?

cybermum

MUM TO 2 BOYS.
Reaction score
Ok,my friend has officially put the fear of God in me!
She told me 3rd babies and sometimes second can come much quicker due to body knowing what to do.

My first was c-section so wasn't natural,second was normal delivery and took 18 hours start to finish.

I was thinking this one would be the same roughly?

I have had period cramps on and off and very sharp ones which make me jump up very fast!

Since last night I have the feeling where you think you need to do a number 2 but I don't when I get there.
Though had a clearout again twice in 10 mins last night.
But feel like down below is stretching and lots of pressure.
Does that make sense?

He has been quiet last day or so too and my consultant said babies can go quieter just before d-day.

I haven't experienced going into labour before because was induced with second.
Scared I will go into fast labour and not get to hospital in time.

Thx for reading,just needed to get that off my chest :blush:

I dont no if this helps hun
But with my 1st i was in labour 13 hours then with the second 1 it was just 30 mins only just got to hospital :rofl: but sam my 3rd was 3 hours so id say it just depends on how fast baby wants to come x

Wow your second was really fast!
I would be crapping myself!:rofl:

I am wondering now how long it will take LOL

Mine have got longer :(
0cm at 3am gave birth at 8am ....with my 1st
11am 2cm~ gave birth at 12:20am with my 2nd
12noon thursday 2~3cm gave birth sunday at 12:50pm
I am dreading this one

Hi hun....my first was 6 hours,second was 45 min and my third was 2 hours.
:hug:

Mine have got longer :(
0cm at 3am gave birth at 8am ....with my 1st
11am 2cm~ gave birth at 12:20am with my 2nd
12noon thursday 2~3cm gave birth sunday at 12:50pm
I am dreading this one

:hugs:you have had long labours each time :hugs:
Lots of good vibes for you to have easier time this time round xx

Wow your second was really fast!
I would be crapping myself!:rofl:

I am wondering now how long it will take LOL

if your worried you could talk to your mw i also lived 20 mins from the hospital so only just made it but wat i did was go for a test run to the hospital in rush hour traffic that way you would no that if you went in to labour around that time you would no that you needed to set off a bit earlier xx
hope everything goes ok hun x

Thanks hun x
I live 15 mins drive from the hospital ,think I will get hubby to do test run in rush hour for worse case LOL

They have me down as highrisk too so want to make sure as much as I can that I am on the ball LOL

Hey if mine comes fast i am screwed i am a good 45 mins away lmao

Thanks hun x
I live 15 mins drive from the hospital ,think I will get hubby to do test run in rush hour for worse case LOL

They have me down as highrisk too so want to make sure as much as I can that I am on the ball LOL

I was high risk too with sam wen you go into labour call labour ward straight away and tell them your high risk and they should tell you to come in straight away x

Thanks hun x

I was high risk too with sam wen you go into labour call labour ward straight away and tell them your high risk and they should tell you to come in straight away x

I will do,thx :hugs:

:dohh: just seen how long you av got left you prob no all this already x
Good luck with the birth hun x

my 1st was 7hrs from start to him arriving, lil man was 4hrs start to him arriving and they said they dont know if i will make it to the mat unit this time round.

My first was just under 11 hours from start to finish and my second was just under 5 x

not got any advice at all, my 1st was from sun-wed and i had to be started off and this baby got another few weeks yet :D

just wanted to wish you luck... that something starts soon, but with some warning :lol:

sure you and baby will do great and reach hospital in plenty (but not too much) tim :rofl:
!!!

xXx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"