Fat Club!

Suz said:
Minxy said:
Are we going to name and shame starting weights? I feel putting my details 'out there' might give me the impetus to sort things out. I may even post before and after photos!! :D

I took my before photos yesterday.....I was feeling rather LARGE

You can't just say that!!! We wanna see 'em!

*poke* wobbles, did you miss my post on the first page? I'm trying to lose 18.4 kg not 22 ^_^

hypnorm said:
i'd like to join - am ttc but would like to lose a stone!
Hi hun

Have you got a ticker &/or your starting details?

:D

_____

Gaby fixed that for you soz hun

_____

Other girls want to add their details? Starting date - Starting weight - current weight - lost? Then update on weight each week.fortnight or month, which ever you prefer < Also need to know.

If you don't want to add those details you can always update with your target, lost or gained that week - target still to reach! Example:
Target 10lb - lost 1lb - 9lb to go

Wobs, sorry to be pedantic but you altered my ticker and not the info underneath. :) Also it's lOse not lOOse :wink:

It was right on first line not on second & thats what I get for copying & pasting info to change smaller details :lol:

Is your info right now Minxy?

Wobbles: Started 1st January 2007 - Target is to lose 2 stone (28lb)
Starting weight 13.11 - Current weight 13.9 - Target weight - 12

Over all 2lb lost this week :D

Anybody else want to add details? :oops: :oops:

Woo-hoo! 4lbs!

I know this is probably down to Christmas excess and I won't maintain that rate but still........ \:D/

Have you any tips that have worked for you this week?

Mine is portion control! I've started dishing up the dinner differently. I was matching OH spoon for spoon (he's a 6' 5" behemoth :shock: ) but now I have the giant's share of the veg and he gets more meat/carbs :D

He's not going to thank me when his trousers are too tight :twisted:

Tip of the week:

Don't be lazy & go to the shop for diet coke :rofl:

My main goals have been fresh juice, soups & small home prepared meals (rather than dolmio etc) - Tips off Cat mainly.

Today I'm off to buy fresh soups instead of cup-a-soups, diet coke LOL, more juices & more fruit for the afternoon & night :D

I cant log into Ticker Factory to change my weigt.....Im down 3 pounds.... :x

Oooh can i join i started a few weeks back :D

Starting weight 80kg's 24th December
Weight 10th Jan 77.4kg's
Trying to loose 20kg's for August :D
i weigh in on a Wednesday though coz thats when i go to my mums to pinch her digital scales :D

Ticker
https://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wZ7are1/weight.png

I've been rubbish this week and today have been shovelling junk down to feed my hangover!

Dreading weigh in tomorrow :(

Oh I was just BAD after the roast dinner I've been nippling on the pork yummy fatty bits! :shock: :oops:

ooo can i join?!

how do i add my ticker?

The link for it is this..

https://www.3fatchicks.net/img/bar056/slider-woman/lb/219.8/191.8/219.8/.png

xx

Cool :D Will update when I'v ehad a bath & weighed ones self :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member