Fat Club!

Well done Tootsie :p

I forgot to weigh my lard ass :lol:

Well i'm at my mums now, and i have weighed myself but i'm refusing to change the ticker till i come back wednesday :lol: I did have a Maccie D's last night :oops: but io dont think its ruined me too much :lol: Soon find out on Wednesday.

Well Done to you too Wobbles :D
I havent been so good this week, im kind of classing it as a 'holiday' DH is off work, and were chilling having a few drinks, its been a good week! As long as i dont put any ON im not too fussed.

Ok my weight ticker has changed i lost the link to the first one, so re did it. This is the link to the new one

Sorry

https://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wUabXPG/weight.png

https://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wUabXPG/weight.png

aww well done girls!! your all doing so well

im doing bugger all lol, been to the gym twice :oops:

i have no will power whats so ever lol

xx

Ok, i have decided to only try to lose 7lbs at a time, i think the thought of trying to lose 2 stone is really putting me off!

So starting from today, i have a new ticker and a new goal weight, my weigh ins will be every Monday (not including this one comeing)

Hopefuly i will get somewhere now lol

xx

https://www.3fatchicks.net/img/bar056/slider-woman/lb/219/212/219/.png

Hugs hun.

I think it will be much more of a boost to be splitting the weight loss. a hint for you also it sounds much better if you put it in Kilo's :wink:

8 kgs is only 17.6 lbs or 1 and a quarter stone or there aboust, considering i was nearly 13 stone to start with, and i managed to maintan that weight ewith the amount of junk i used to eat, as soon as i stopped it started coming off.

I've said before i used to eat a chocolate bar (a full sized one) every morning, and pick at the kids foods. when i sat down and worked it all out it equated to me eating over 2500 calories a day, which is more than what a man should eat. So i cut it out and changed it to around 100-1500 a day. Slim fast shakes and cerial bars and Healthy eating ping meals are brilliant, there pre portioned so you cannot over feed.

Just keep it going and you will soon notice it.

Layla, maybe if you are going to the gym you should measure your Bust, waist, hips, top of your arms and thighs is CM's and MM's so you can see if they are becoming toned, by all your efforts :D

Hi hun,

Thanks for the tips! I have a gym membership but to be honest im not getting the most out of it coz i never go lol

So i am going to cancell it, Im bidding on a execersise bike on ebay, and i have a trampolene (sp?) and stepper machine, so i will be doing those at nights during "soap tv" times lol.

xxx

Layla said:
Hi hun,

Thanks for the tips! I have a gym membership but to be honest im not getting the most out of it coz i never go lol

So i am going to cancell it, Im bidding on a execersise bike on ebay, and i have a trampolene (sp?) and stepper machine, so i will be doing those at nights during "soap tv" times lol.

xxx

My mum and sister both have those lateral stair stepper things' I have 3 flights of stairs if i ever want to get back in the house :lol:

My clothes feel lose today, prob all in my imagination tho,

I have had a headache since i cut down on food, is that normal. it wont go away :(

I won the bid on the exersice bike, picking it up later :D

xx

Layla said:
My clothes feel lose today, prob all in my imagination tho,

I have had a headache since i cut down on food, is that normal. it wont go away :(

I won the bid on the exersice bike, picking it up later :D

xx

It can be are you drinking lots of liquid ?? It could be your dehydrated.

If you measure your waist, arms, legs etcc. you can see if you are losing the weight and then if your clothes do feel baggy you will know why :D

Good luck with the excersice bike :D should be fun

not really drinking that much, im not a big drinker, unless its wine! lol

I will try to drink more

xx

It can be anything, coffee, tea, water, squash anything aslong as you drink quite a bit. It helps the dieting too.

If you feel hungry have a drink instead it fills you up so you dont eat as much :wink:

Well I didnt do too well this week :oops:

Think it was the 4 take aways i've had including a big Brewers Fayre meal on saturday :oops:

Too many rushing days and pampering style days me thinks this week.

I'm trying to do better this week, but i did notice that the slim fast shakes i have been buying have changed their packaging and as such have now shot up from 88p a can to £1.19 a bottle :shock: So i bought some powder which is cheaper, and i'm adding that to a two pint of skimmed milk instead.

No easy out for me then :lol:

Well i have been dieting since oct 2004 :oops:

Lost 31 pounds so far .. so 2 stone 3 pounds

Want to lose another 26 pounds

Seem to have lost my motivation a bit at the moment.

Right, im sorta gonna join you guys but im not gonna do a weigh in. I jsut want to sort out my diet and im gonna need help and advice on how to go about it and sticking to it.

I honestly dont have a clue about food, whats good and what isnt!
Ive made a start by bagging up all the choc bars and getting rid. Rob has hidden them and they are all his now.

I also have a prob with eating fruit and veg, theres some that i can happily eat (apples, bannanas, potatoes and carrots) but with the rest if i think i dont like something then i will gag when trying it.
I actually tried a grape earler and was proud of myself that i could eat it but i was very close to gagging!

I'll update moro - I'm a bit dor dor this evening! Think I should bugger off to bed :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->