Fat Club!

Just noticed all the details on the first page, i dont really want to show the world my weight but here goes lol

Layla: Started 15th January 2007 - Target is to lose 2 stone (28lb)
Starting weight 15.7 - Current weight 15.7 - Target weight - 13.7

I want to get back down to the weight i was before having Coby, i was a size 16 then and very happy, im broad shouldered so i have never been a skinny size 12 or anything, i think i would prob look ill, size 16 suits me best :)
Im a size 18 bottom and 20 top at teh mo! cant belive i have let myself go :(
got lots of hard work to do!

xx

You don't have to Layla :hugs: (Those details) I love my size 16 as I suit it but I'm going a little over but the double tummy is now starting to drive me mad!

Wobbles said:
You don't have to Layla :hugs: (Those details) I love my size 16 as I suit it but I'm going a little over but the double tummy is now starting to drive me mad!

lol to late, i did it now :lol: nah i dont mind, makes me more determind to do something about it if people know how fat i am lol

I hate teh double tummy thing too, but the thing that bothers me most is the face, im starting to get a double chin and i hae NEVER had one before, i hate it.

xx

See I use to be really skinny & I looked ill or on something because I am sooo pale as well it was awful when I look back so a bit of a chunky face suits me :lol: I'd never wish to be a size 10/12 again. 14 or 16 would be nice & when we move maybe join a gym although I am tempted to buy my own bits as I seen a treadmill in Tesco Extra for £80 in their fitess section.

Stayed the same :?

My big loss last week made me complacent and TBH I did naff all this week.

Just goes to show little effort = big reward!

OH has promised me a pressie every 5lbs so I'm only 1lb away :D

:hugs:

I've updated the tickers, etc. :D

I'm 13.7! I've a feeling I need to get some normal scales actually as I was 13.5 on Friday :? - I was going to yesterday but forgot :oops:

Ok heres my ticker i hope i have done it right?
https://www.3fatchicks.net/img/bar098/slider-scale/lb/182/140/179/.png

x

joining the gym today!!! really looking forward to it.

Have to admit i have been crap with the food side of things this week, i have just eaten as normal, i did try but im finding it so hard to cut down right now, so im hoping the gym and swimming will help me out.

xx

really dont think i have lost this week, i have been eating the same as normal.

I joined the gym on Thursday but didnt manage to get in for a workout untill Saturday! went for 2 hours and it killed me lol i came home and fell asleep.

I will weigh in tomorrow but i think my weigh in this week will be the same

xx

well im gutted and majorly confussed!

I have put on 2lbs! :(

I havent cut back on my eating i have to admit, ut i defo havent eaten any more than normal.

I have been going out everyday walking the dogs for 20 mins, i went swimming for an hour and a half on Tuesday and i went to the gym on saturday for 2 hours!

I dont understand it :(

xx

I've gone backwards too - I've forgot though HAHA I weighed myself & got off gutted!! :lol:

Might take a little while for you body to start reconising the excercise & healthier eatting? If thats the best way to put it! I've defo ate more this week! :oops:

its made me think why bother slugging my guts out in the gym and swimming if im not going to lose anything, but i cant really stop, i just paid £30 membership!

xx

Nooo keep at it - It WILL pay off just not straight away! Even if it tones you a bit! I think thats what I need & will be gyming it when I move! In fact thinking of buying my own bits :D

i have a trampoleen (sp?) here if you want it lol

I brought it before xmas, never used it tho, its just sat in my cupboard ha ha!

I need the gym to motivate me, if i say i will excersie at home i end up watching the telly with a packet of crisps lol

xx

Ok i'm back :lol: Jumping in on your convo a bit tbh.

When losing weight you have to remember your trying to get rid of the fat, but if you are going to the Gym/Excercising more than normal your body will be converting the fat into Muscle (which is unfortunatly heavier than fat) So where as you may not be noticing immediate weight loss your body is getting there.

If you eat lots of sugary item's or have sugar in your tea/coffee, your body will be using it as a substitute for the fat burning, Fat takes a while to burn into energy by your body, but surgar is very easy to convert, so it might be you are taking in too much sugar, therefore meaning your body is burning the wrong elements.

I do moderate excersise, and eat little sugar and little fat. I feel this is why i have acheived my weight loss. My OH is a fitness freak as such Judo, Kung Fu, running if he gets the chance, weight's and he has a active job. He has done all the courses as he teaches Judo, so i listened to him and this is the best i have ever done.

Just dont be disheartened, your body does need to adjust. And slow weight loss stays off.

you have done so well!!

i weighed myself yesterday again, and the 2lbs had gone, so im not sure what happend there, maybe it was water?

xx

Thank you :D

Ive been getting such a buzz latley as my weight loss is being noticed by my neighbours and by the girls over the school.

I think its hepled too that i've been quite ill over the last few weeks too :lol: Means i havent wanted to eat so much.

And i used to buy a bar of chocolate a day and consume it with my coffee in the morning, but i have cut that right out, i dont have sugar unless its a small sprinkle on my Summer Fruits covered Weetabix :lol: and i have been using Slim fast and cerial bars for most of my Breakfast/Lunches.

Dinner has been whatever I feel like but small portions, and i eat slowly now i used to be a gannet and just shovel it all down. meaning i used to eat very large portions and overate till i was stuffed.

I attribute my change in eating and my increased excercise on the Kinetic Combat iToy game to most opf my success :lol:

Tootsie said:
Thank you :D

Dinner has been whatever I feel like but small portions, and i eat slowly now i used to be a gannet and just shovel it all down. meaning i used to eat very large portions and overate till i was stuffed.

:lol:

ha ha, that sounds like me! i love food and i do stuff loads in my mouth at one go lol im a complete pig!

I havent been to the gym again since saturday i have to admit, im slacking very badly, will have to pick up the pace again.

xx

Righty-o girls...
I have joined WW, but id like to hang out with you girls too for the support.
As you can see my BMI is very high, and i have 2.9 stones to loose.
Im aimong at 1.5lb a week, and DH has promised me a holiday :shock: if I manage to loose it by August YAY!!!
I went Ice skating today, and that was fantastic exercise, and on tuesday im gonna have a good swim while Charlie is in creche, and then Kim and Roo are meeting us for a splash about :D
Good Luck to you all. xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->