Fathers Day BFP bump buddies!!

Yep, my face is breaking out too. Just in one patch at a time, but its a different place on my face every day.

Its a nightmare isnt it everytime I wake up up I'm sure my spots have doubled!

Yeah i had 4 new ones this morning... i pray that when these hormones even out they clear up. Its like being a teenager all over again lol. And i don't wear makeup so they get no covering at all. I find that makeup usually just makes it worse anyway.

I wear makeup but I think it is just making them worse, I'll be slapping on a facemask when I get home from work.

I went and told my boss my news today and she was so nice and she nearly cried. I told her to keep it a secret until 12 weeks and she said that was fine. It feels like such a weight of my shoulders now I've told her just can't wait to be able to tell everyone!

Awww thats nice of your boss Stacey. I really want to tell mine too but im holding out for as long as possible (till 12 weeks) Im actually finding it really easy to not tell people - i thought for sure i'd bust at the seam trying to keep the secret. I think because i have a few people i have told (parents and a good friend) that i can talk to it makes it easier to keep it from everyone else.

A face mask sounds brilliant.

Thank you for the welcome.

The only person we told was my dad on fathers day but he is in heaven so he won't tell. We were suppose to tell my mom this evening but she cancelled on us :growlmad:

I haven't experienced the breakouts which is good as mine did enough of that during AF visits. My nausea did go into overdrive lastnight so bad til my mouth was watering.

im feeling pretty lucky i've not had anything close to ms yet. I have had 'moments' of nausea but its just a few seconds and it passes. Its early yet.. might hit me in another couple of weeks... or it might not fx!

I'm very fair and I've been having to wear lots of sunscreen, so I'm sure that isn't helping my skin.

I told my sister and my grandma this week. They are both thrilled for me.

Thats exciting Sophist! I am waiting till my dr's appt to tell my sis and SIL. Its funny how much easier it is to keep a secret then i thought it would be.

yeah I thought I would want to yell it to the world but now it seems I am just waiting for the perfect time.

Its a stat holiday here in canada today and its just me and my supervisor - and now its just the 2 of us i am dying to tell her lol. Thought about it several times... but im gonna hold out - its the right thing :rofl:

I'm dying to tell everyone its killing me lol. I think I might end up telling a few close friends this weekend because its my birthday on 26th July and they're asking what I want to do so I think they might guess when it doesnt involve any booze :rofl:

I get to tell my Dad his GF and my Nana next weekend... but thats it for now. I think my hubby is starting to come around. He's pretty scared right now. Poor guy.

I get to tell my Dad his GF and my Nana next weekend... but thats it for now. I think my hubby is starting to come around. He's pretty scared right now. Poor guy.

There's a cute book, "What to Expect When your Wife is Expanding" that is very funny. Maybe he would like it?

How is everyone doing these days?

Doing well. My boobs are still sore and im a tired all the time. But i feel good otherwise. Last night we went to bed at 7pm :blush: hubby got home from a long day at work and decided to take a nap - well i figured i'd join him... i only got up at 10:30 for a drink, lock the door and turn off the tv. But now its 8am and im up and i can guarentee im gonna need a 3pm nap lol.

sounds like you all are doing good :happydance:

past 2 days my hunger has went to high gear and my nausea has seem to left

Well thats gotta be a good thing!! My hunger has been pretty even. Im trying to eat small meals throughout the day. It works monday - friday then i do really bad on the weekends... get busy don't eat then eat WAY TO MUCH later.

Off to the BEACH!! :yipee:

I'm starving all the time girls. I will have just eaten 5 minutes ago and feel hunger pangs. The problem is the queasiness makes it so hard to eat more than a few bites at a time. I am so bored of food and trying to think of what to eat that won't nauseate me.

Had my first wave of nausea today. Got a decaf coffee and it made me :sick: Just had a bowl of cherries yummmm!

Hi girls how are you today? I've been getting some really bad cramping and dont feel sick today which got me a bit worried so I've got a Dr's appointment on Thursday and am hoping she might send me to EPU for an early scan to check everything ok. I'm such a worrier I'm driving OH crazy just can't wait until 12 weeks to be able to relax a bit.

Try not to worry Stacey! I hope all is well with your LO.

I'm feeling sicker every day...nothing exciting to report. Dh cut a watermelon up this morning and it was nasty. I never thought the day would come when I couldn't eat watermelon. (It's what I lived on when I was pg with my daughter.) I'm counting the days until my 8 wk appointment and scan.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->