Fathers Day BFP bump buddies!!

I really hope its nothing Stacey. They say cramping is pretty normal.

The thing that makes me nausous in coffee lol.

Thanks girls I'm feeling better today, camping has gone I think I was just getting myself in a state over nothing.

Feeling sick today but I've still managed to stuff my face :rofl:

:rofl: Isn't that funny. I sit there not hungry, not hungry, not hungry, ok now im STARVING!!! My DH thinks im nuts... He'll ask me if im hungry i say no then 10 min's later im dying im so hungry lol.

Its mad isnt it. So far today I have managed to munch my way through a bowl of cereal, a cake, strawberries, 2 bags of crisps, soup and a roll and I'm hungry again and its only 2.50pm :rofl:

We have a new office junior in our office that started today and she must think I'm such a pig sitting stuffing my face all day!

*waves*

Today started out great...I had energy and my nausea wasn't too bad. Then late in the afternoon it came back with a vengeance. But I didn't need a nap, and I was able to get some work done, so it was my most productive day since my MS started.

Thats great Sophist! I feel like crap today. Im tired and bloated.

Ugh, isn't the bloating just the worst?

Today I was nauseated all day, but I sent the kids to a sitter and Dh and I went shopping for his birthday. It was so nice to get out and think about something else!

That sounds like a nice day!!

I would like just one pimple free day :hissy: Is that SOOOO much to ask :rofl:

speaking of pimple free days my forehead has so many dots you can play connect the dots up there

Hope all is well with everyone. Been away celebrating my bday and sleeping as tiredness seems to be my main symptom.

speaking of pimple free days my forehead has so many dots you can play connect the dots up there

I'm the same I can't beleive how many spots I have now its ridiculous!!!

I've been off work as my ms was really bad but I had really bad stomach pains so I'm just back from having a scan and we saw our tiny little bubs and the wee heartbeat flickering away :thumbup: It was amazing to see and I feel so much better now just can't wait until the 12 week scan so we will be able to see more :happydance: :happydance:

The sonographer was laughing at the size of my bladder, I'd just drank 2 pints of water before going in and it was taking up most of the screen :rofl:

I only have 3 zits on my face, but they are big and just seem to live there on my chin. They don't get better or change for weeks.

How is everyone doing? Did you have a nice weekend?

Hi Guys. I was pretty much MIA from BnB this weekend. Had a great weekend with Family. I told them all - it was awesome! My dad offered to buy the crib and dresser :dance:

Starting to have waves of nausea and im bloated. My weight is fluctuating like crazy.

Wow, 2 of the big expenses, that's so sweet of him to offer!

I can't wait until my scan next week so we can tell everyone! I have a UTI today so I'm waiting for MW to call me back.

UTI's suck!! i thought i had one a couple of weeks ago as i had a few symptoms - but it didn't even last the whole day... so i dunno if it was or not.

Im super excited about the crib & dresser... i was online window shopping today and i found a dresser thats a combination change table (so im cheating and getting all three :haha:). Just have to pick out a travel system (stroller/pram) and thats most of the really $$ stuff out of the way! Although i doubt i can find anyone to buy the travel system!

sounds like everything si pretty good for you guys minus the uti of course

getting the crib and dresser from dad sounds awesome - more $$ for clothes and things :winkwink:

i still have no appt yet :nope:

I haven't dared to shop for anything yet except a belly band! We will need just about everything, although my brother has twin babies, so I'm hoping we can get a few things hand me downs from him, like a car seat, since his kids will have outgrown theirs by then.

My MW called me back and she's going to call in a script for me-I don't even have to drive in for an appointment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->