Fatty's Wieght Loss Journal (11.2-10 in 2 weeks!)

Shireena__x

In My Own Little World
Reaction score
i no i dont normally keep up with journals but due to themodelling on the 12th i WILL be righting down what i eat and do every day.

im not going there to be laughed at with my fat body! no way hosay

2bh i dont wana here, oh dont loose so much weight in so little time, or negative thoughts on here, i just want it all to be kept like a pregnancy diary?

im going to start from tommorrow morning. (28/01/09) writing in detail every little crumb i eat.

wish me luck i hope i can do it.

Abit About Me

Im 19.
LO Is Now 9mnths 3wks
PrePregnancy : 9.5 stone
Post Pregnancy(now): 11.2 :cry:

Goal: 10-10.5 In 14 Days

I WILL DO IT!!!!

27/01/10: 370 Calorie InTake
28/01/10: 494 Calorie InTake
Excercise: 1/2 Hour On Wii Fit
29/01/10: 384 Calorie InTake + 2 Pizza Slices: 1/2 Hour Full Excercise On Wii Fit

Please Help Me Answer My Questions(Will UpDate Them):
Do You Recommend Cambridge Diet?
How Much Calories Is A Egg Samwich?
Pasta Health Or To Bulky?

Okay so im gonna do it, on the internet in front of the whole world im ona upload my fat belly 9 months later
Im Saying Sorry In Advance For Showing You This:

Excuse Miss MunchKin:haha:
https://img402.imageshack.us/img402/7081/sdc11598o.jpg

YAK!
https://img97.imageshack.us/img97/7737/sdc11597m.jpg

pasta is to carby if your on a diet hun! you need to stick with salad steamed veg fish chicken rice ect! x

pasta is to carby if your on a diet hun! you need to stick with salad steamed veg fish chicken rice ect! x

thank youu. i dont even no what to eat :( never mind whats good to eat :(

what should i have 4 dinner tonight? (sorry 4 all the questions)

when i was training as a dancer we were told to eat little and often! you need to cut down on carbs espically white bread white pasta ect and swap all that for brown!

you could eat chicken salads or fish veg noodles rice crisp bread ect! fruit but not to much as thats very sugary snack on nuts crisp breads!

cut the junk food ( not sure if you eat it)

also creal and you could have fresh yougurts!

hope this gives you some ideas but if you want any more pm me! x

27/01/2010:
18:22 - 2 packets of crisp, 87 calories each

28/01/2010:

I Didnt eat dinner last night :(

i had 2 mre packets of crisps at 87 calories so i kind of stuck to my daily cal limit off 1000

im about to have an eggsamiched poached and with brown bread and no salt for a total of 225.68 Calories

hun it doesnt matter about calories if you want to loose weight you need to get rid of the crisps! weather there so many calories or not! x

Pasta is not too carby, you do not have to eliminate it, perhaps use a food scale to measure the portions and use the calculations. If it fits the right amount of calories and carbs in grams, it can be used. I eat 1.5 cups of cooked whole wheat rotini each day, I always have. While 2 packets of crisps are not ideal, that sort of thing can be worked out into a weekly meal plan.

If you have some time, browse this site:
https://www.bodyrecomposition.com/

Scientific-based nutrition information.

If you limit your calories to 1000 calories per day, you will be burning lean muscle mass and that's not healthy at all. Think of a tiny flabby girl compared to a tiny "tight" looking girl. The difference is muscle mass. Lose fat but preserve muscle mass.

cant see the abversplys will reply when go on lsaptop, im on wii typin nw. i just gt my wii fit board, yaay bin om it 4 AN HOUR SO FAr! nd its hard flipin work i tel u that mucH, bt yay go me..gna continue nw. Woo

Pasta is not too carby, you do not have to eliminate it, perhaps use a food scale to measure the portions and use the calculations. If it fits the right amount of calories and carbs in grams, it can be used. I eat 1.5 cups of cooked whole wheat rotini each day, I always have. While 2 packets of crisps are not ideal, that sort of thing can be worked out into a weekly meal plan.

If you limit your calories to 1000 calories per day, you will be burning lean muscle mass and that's not healthy at all. Think of a tiny flabby girl compared to a tiny "tight" looking girl. The difference is muscle mass. Lose fat but preserve muscle mass.

if your over weight and want to loose weight then pasta is not the best hun! its full of carbs and all though you need carbs there are other things that you can eat! pasta is very filling which is good but brown rice ect is also good!

pasta is what people are ofetn adviced to eat when they want to bulk up and put weight on to loose you want to eat sald veg steamed fish chicken fruit and try cut the crabs which is why i said about the pasta!

acording to my wii fit :)blush:) im in the ideal part, like in the centre, according to my height and wight. like my BMI Is Fine But I Was Just Working MyAss Off On It & Just Drank Water Which Is Good, and i havent eaten nothing besides that egg sandwich this morning
Im About To Do My Mile & A Half Walk Now, Wish Me Luck xxxx

so yesterday i had 2 packs of low fat crisps. 2 chicken things = 220cals and 3 chiken drummers :(

i worked on the wii for a wile, did abs jogging and twists.

if your over weight and want to loose weight then pasta is not the best hun! its full of carbs and all though you need carbs there are other things that you can eat! pasta is very filling which is good but brown rice ect is also good!

pasta is what people are ofetn adviced to eat when they want to bulk up and put weight on to loose you want to eat sald veg steamed fish chicken fruit and try cut the crabs which is why i said about the pasta!

Pasta (preferably whole wheat) that is properly measured (and carb grams calculated) is perfectly fine for weight loss if a person chooses. A lot of women who are cutting bodyfat for even figure and bodybuilding competitions (getting down to 10-12% bodyfat which is insane) incorporate certain daily amounts of whole wheat pasta into their pre-contest diets. There is no such thing as pasta being "bad" for weight loss, it is all about making sure the calories and carb grams fit into a plan.

There are a LOT of myths about nutrition floating around on this health & wellness board.

Well I Worked My Ass Of ToDay And Yesterday On The Wii Fit & When I Just Weighed My Self Again (After I Had A Drink Mind You) It Said I Had Lost Wait 4 It...6lbs!now i dont no if thats even possible but im soproudof my self i woke up in pain this morning but i still did a full 2 hours of training, :D AND IM NOT HUNGRY!!! SO Nomunching on snacks for me :D, however i could do with some oats, are they healthy? thanks 4 reading xx

Pasta (preferably whole wheat) that is properly measured (and carb grams calculated) is perfectly fine for weight loss if a person chooses. A lot of women who are cutting bodyfat for even figure and bodybuilding competitions (getting down to 10-12% bodyfat which is insane) incorporate certain daily amounts of whole wheat pasta into their pre-contest diets. There is no such thing as pasta being "bad" for weight loss, it is all about making sure the calories and carb grams fit into a plan.

There are a LOT of myths about nutrition floating around on this health & wellness board.

each to there own what they think i spent years at a full time professionla school in london with top nutrisisonist all im only telling what we were taught in our degrees and our training!

i dont belive in any diet plans!

well yesterday i CAVED :( i Had Pizza :'( so for punishment 3hours on the wii :D

wish me luck x

so yesterday was my bestfriends little3 brothers party and boy did they over feed me! felt like i was going to vomit PLUS I only did 10 active minutes on the wii! :(

im about to go swimming though so will do loads of laps because this isnt on i lost 6lbs and ive now put it all back on :(

3 hours of straight swimming should make me feel better :thumbup:

havent typed here in a while, but erm i dont no how much my calorie intake was yesterday but this is how it went (from sunday)

3 cupcakes
4 hours straight swimming <- OUCH!!!
gurry goat and rice

monday

curry goat and rice
half hour walk

tuesday
(chinese) :(
& no excercise today but tommorow will do my 1/2 hour walk and 2 hours on the wii :)

xx

havent typed here in a while, but erm i dont no how much my calorie intake was yesterday but this is how it went (from sunday)

3 cupcakes
4 hours straight swimming <- OUCH!!!
gurry goat and rice

monday

curry goat and rice
half hour walk

tuesday
(chinese) :(
& no excercise today but tommorow will do my 1/2 hour walk and 2 hours on the wii :)

xx

sorry to say this , hun but IMHO I think this is a dangerous crash diet :wacko:
Swimming for 4 hours to burn off cup cakes is not a healthy way to lose weight.

By all means exercise but your body needs proper fuel ie carbs (myth discussed above!!)

1000cals per day is way to low.
Have you seen your GP or health visitor for advice?
xxx

Hun, if you were hoping to lose weight and keep it off, this isn’t a very healthy diet. While you may lose 6 pounds quick, as you are starving your body, it’s not going to be a long term weight loss. You need to eat more food throughout the day and choose better choices… you shouldn’t just be eating 3 cupcakes for the day and punish yourself because you ate cupcakes. If you start eating more food in smaller portions throughout the day, you won’t be hungry. I started my diet about 3 weeks ago and rarely have cravings for pizza and cupcakes anymore – only when I see them, but it’s much easier to handle.

I just don’t want to see you end up getting hurt. You have a cutie of an LO that you need to look out for. Stay healthy! :hugs:

well today i had a burger king probley like 50000 calories but i walked about 7 miles today so im proud of my self! dont look like im loosing weight next post willbe a pic :sick:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->