favest christmas film

Status
Not open for further replies.

princessellie

Pregnant with #3
Reaction score
whats urs?

since i have nothing else to do lately except sit in front of the telly and eat and get fatter i thought it would be good to do that whilst also watching xmas films and getting in the mood haha

so what is ur favest ever xmas film? it can be one u love now, one ur kids love, or one u loved when u were little

mine is return to oz (it was on every single xmas when i was little lol) but thats not xmasy in the slightest so i'll say...elf! i loved that film haha, i do pretty much love every kiddy type film like that though, and whats that one where the guy knocks santa off the roof, and because he puts on his suit he becomes the new santa? that ones good too! cant remember the name though

so post urs, lets get in the mood hehe

xxx

i love love love Rudolph. the one with Herbie. That's basically done with clay.
It's my absolute favourite Christmas movie. I have to watch it every year! :)

Miracle on 34th Street, a classic.

Hmmm... I love National Lampoons Christmas Vacation, It's A Wonderful Life and A Nightmare Before Christmas! :D

OHhh Im not sure! Got loads I love but I really think they don't make enough christmas films :( Can't remember the last time they made a few really good films!
Xxx

You're giving me chills! That movie used to scare the cr*p out of me, when I was little!

Definately The Snowman, I have watched that every year without fail since a kid. I also like Santa Claus the Movie, with Dudley Moore, loved that as a kid, too. :) The Nightmare Before Christmas is another fave, but again I watch that even when its not Christmas as I am a Tim Burton lover! x

I love Return to Oz, too, always prefered it to the original Wizard of Oz, but I watch that even when it isn't Christmas. :) x

I love the Grinch! and Elf lol

also home alone but its played out now.

The snowman, I love it, we have it on dvd and my daughter has started watching it, she loves it so much aswell, I said we will have to watch it together at xmas even though weve all seen it so many times before, its a classic

You're giving me chills! That movie used to scare the cr*p out of me, when I was little!

REALLY?! gosh, i love it!! i have a whole set of the characters as ornaments.. I watch it everytime it's on.. it's hard to find the original though!

I LOVE Return to Oz but as it kid, it scared the hell out of me!!!!! :rofl:

the wheelers were terrifying!!! i must admit, i get shivers now when i watch it haha

xxx

Every christmas eve we watch Polar Express and Love actually.
and miracle on 34th street if we have time.

my fav christmas film is the grinch and a muppets christmas carol.

im a big kid at heart lol

Lou
xxx

the wheelers were terrifying!!! i must admit, i get shivers now when i watch it haha

xxx

I agree the Wheelers always made scared as a kid, and Mombies original head in the case when Dorothy is looking for The Powder Of Life. I agree Tick Tock is cool. :) and it doesnt scare me now but I will wait for a while before I let Amy watch it!

REALLY?! gosh, i love it!! i have a whole set of the characters as ornaments.. I watch it everytime it's on.. it's hard to find the original though!

Really! Might even have nightmares tonight after thinking about it! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

xxx

I agree the Wheelers always made scared as a kid, and Mombies original head in the case when Dorothy is looking for The Powder Of Life. I agree Tick Tock is cool. :) and it doesnt scare me now but I will wait for a while before I let Amy watch it!

haha yeh sounds like the best idea...oh yeh doesnt mombies head do that awful like squeal thing?

*shivers* lol

xxx

I love the snowman. Put it on for my lil girl yesterday actually and she got all emotional at the end cuz 'he melts away'. I went out the room to get somethin and when I came back she was crying her eyes out. poor thing. she wanted it on again straight away tho and its been on about 10 times since. She cried every single time tho lol. Its amazing the emotion she picks up from it and she is only 2 and a half! kids ay.. so sweet. but yeh back to the subject in hand.. def the snowman.. or SCROOGE.. I love it. The albert finney one. xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back