Favorite pastimes/things to do

Blueberri

Que sera sera.
Reaction score
For me, it's wedding shows, writing, texting, anime, music. Although I'd love to live in a busy city. Anyways, what are all yours?

I like reading, writing, penpalling, long walks with the dog, Internet, telly, films, texting and listening to music :D

I like most of those too! Also, I like baking... cooking not so much. LOL! I don't know what it is about baking but I like to experiment. Also I used to sew a few years back. Made me own hat, pajama pants, giant quilt, purse and mini blanket.

That sounds very creative! I'm not very good at sewing and things like that but I should learn really.
I love to bake bread, it tastes so gorgeous when it's homemade, not done that for a while though. I'm getting better at cookery and learning to do more. Made a casserole for the first time tonight :o :D

I've made pumpkin chocolate chip bread and strawberry chocolate chip cake before. I'd love to make bread with garlic or pesto in it. :haha:

I lovehill walking, kept going through pregnancy and for the 18 months after birth as LO was easy to carry!... Looking forward to getting back in to it as LO gets older and can join me!

I'd love to walk through a forest with my OH. It seems so quiet in them. :happydance:

Anyone like music? Jazz is one of my personal favorites

Cooking, writing, film, music (my guilty secret is writing my own music that I have never shared with anyone in real life ever!) particularly underground hip hop, gigs, festivals, pilates. Nothing too exciting or out of the ordinary! I am obsessed with 1950s science fiction literature too.

I LOVE reading, doing puzzles, camping and hill walking. Playing computer games

Walking along forest/beach. I like to say I have loads of hobbies but in reality I spend more spare time on the laptop haha

I like reading, internet, baking, scrapbooking

I've never tried scrapbooking before but I love arts and crafts <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"