Favorite pastimes/things to do

Dancing (ballroom, latin and ballet), music (rock,metal, punk, pop,jazz mainly... love all sorts though), reading, walking, animals (i'd own my own animal shelter if i could afford it). Movies.

I'd love to learn how to ballroom dance with my OH. Horsebacking riding is something I want to try with him as well

I'd also love to ballroom dance with my partner however he has two left feet, so I go alone ! Have taken lots of dance exams now which is great :)

Sewing, going for walks, roadtrips and holidays (when I have the money!), reading, watching films and playing the odd adventure game on the PC!

Reading! Man, I missed reading when I was with my ex (he didn't have a bedside light - who lives like that?!) and now it's any chance I get, I grab my Kindle.
Ice Hockey - spectating! Been going since I was about 3, love it! Took LO to his first match a couple of weeks ago, he'll be a regular when he's old enough to appreciate it.
Music - again, I missed it with my ex. He hated my tastes but being single, I've renewed my love for it.
Shopping. I spend far too much money, especially on LO.
Stand-up Comedy. Love nothing more than watching a good comedian. Way better than sit-coms and sketch shows.

Absolutly love football! Season ticket holder so go to all home games and a few aways although cutting down now to save money.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->