Favourite Disney Film?

Baby France

Me and my amazing babies!
Reaction score
Which is your favourite disney film?

I love Ice Age...they are sooo funny!!

The original Alice In Wonderland is mine!!!
Ice Age isn't disney but I love them anyways!! lol!
x

I bloody new it wasn't...I said to OH and he swore it was!! I thought he must be right...its just as good as a disney!

I suppose I think me likes "The Little Mermaid"

Men are never right!! Lol! Ice Age is better than some of the newer Disney films imo! Soooo funny!!
Little Mermaid is great too!!
x

I think Ice Age is hilarious. My sister and I went to the pictures to watch it x

I can't pick just one but all the old classics are the best, the new ones just don't compare :lol:

I love too many!

Lion King, Dumbo, Little Mermaid, Beauty & the Beast, Snow White, Sleeping Beauty...Aladdin... to name a few!

I was obsessed with "Little Mermaid"!! But I've got loads of faves!.... Mulan, Hercules, Cinderella, Aladdin...!!! I Love love love Disney cartoons!

I used to love singing the songs to Aladdin with my brothers and sisters. Have to agree though the old disney ones are the best. xxx

I love all the oldies, especially little mermaid, beauty and the beast and lion king. I also obviously love all the pirates of the caribbean films x

I love having the excuses to buy them and watch them all again now ive got my LO lmao x

It has to be Cinderella.

I love the book.

V xxx

I love any idea that I have to buy it too :blush:

My two love something so I go search anything related to it :thumbup:

Beauty and the beast, the little mermaid and the lion king :) xx

I was obsessed with "Little Mermaid"!! But I've got loads of faves!.... Mulan, Hercules, Cinderella, Aladdin...!!! I Love love love Disney cartoons!

You've got it! These are wonderful! Beauty and the Beast is still my fav. of all time :)

I have so many! Tangled, Hercules, Pocahontas, Mulan, Emperors new groove, Beauty and the Beast. I think my overall favourite is Hercules though - I can't help but sing along to all the songs :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->