Favourite name seen on here

Reading another thread I've just spotted Logan. I love it but I've no chance getting DH to agree to it.

Loved how she picked Quinn for a girl. It's far better for a girl :)

Ooh yes - Quinn is another of my favourites and Scarlett.

I'm also quite partial to Francesca ;)

Really? I wonder why? ;) I'd obviously be a bad Mum if I didn't mention Eva at this point lol :) x

Oh yeah duh!! I obviously like the names Avery and Myles! I do also like Eva, it reminds me of the Disney movie Walle :haha:

Really? I wonder why? ;) I'd obviously be a bad Mum if I didn't mention Eva at this point lol :) x

Oh yeah duh!! I obviously like the names Avery and Myles! I do also like Eva, it reminds me of the Disney movie Walle :haha:

We were stuck between Ava and Eva but then a few days before i went into labour I turned the tv on and it was literally the last second of Wall-e where he says 'Eeevaaaa' and I think my mind was made up from then :) x

Quinn was one I liked too and I'm sure I saw some one called their little girl Harley Quinn? I love the name Harley too, although I probably wouldn't have put it with Quinn personally haha.

XxX

I think it's wishing_well who's LO is Quinn Violet. I loved Violet when I was pregnant but OH and I couldn't agree. Paired with Quinn and I think it's a lovely name :)

I second this... I absolutely adore her name!

I first saw the name roman on here..when oh and i were thinking of names it started to grow on me..i suggested it to oh..and our 4 week old is called Roman :)

I love the name Quinn but my OH wasn't sure. A name I've seen on here that I absolutely love is Aria!!! I adore it and if we ever have another that name will certainly be in the mix. x

We were stuck between Ava and Eva but then a few days before i went into labour I turned the tv on and it was literally the last second of Wall-e where he says 'Eeevaaaa' and I think my mind was made up from then :) x

Lol! It was serendipity!!!

The lady isnt on here anymore but her little girl was called meadow and i think its so sweet.

I first saw the name roman on here..when oh and i were thinking of names it started to grow on me..i suggested it to oh..and our 4 week old is called Roman :)

Hello to another Roman!

I love Aoife. And beanzz son is Oakley which I love too. X

I love Quinn and Millie. I might've named my girl Quinn but OH vetoed it.

ETA: Also Charlotte! And there are a few Scarletts and Lillys on here too, I think those names are lovely. And of course there's DaisyBee's Megan, which I'm rather partial to since that's my name :haha:

How do you pronounce Aoife?

I looooove the name Quinn! I wanted to name Lilly that but DH wasn't sure, so we agreed on Lilly.
And I do love Ellowyn.
And Finley!

There's so many names I love on here!

Oh, and also Elsie!

Saw Violet on here, and I love it! Also love for girls: Ruby, Avery, Celia, Evelyn, Faye, and Claire

For boys I saw a lady who named her son Korban, or Korbin, can't remember which, but I would spell it Corbin, and that is pretty much the only boy name I really like

I looooove the name Quinn! I wanted to name Lilly that but DH wasn't sure, so we agreed on Lilly.
And I do love Ellowyn.
And Finley!

Oh, and also Elsie!

I love Elsie!

And I do love Ellowyn.
And Finley!

Oh, and also Elsie!

Aoife is pronounced ey-fa and I think it's an irish name, maybe some Irish girls can help? I only know because of Una from the Saturday's lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->