Favourite name seen on here

Saskia, loved that for years :haha:

And Danger for a boys middle name :haha:

How do you pronounce Aoife?

I looooove the name Quinn! I wanted to name Lilly that but DH wasn't sure, so we agreed on Lilly.
And I do love Ellowyn.
And Finley!

There's so many names I love on here!

Oh, and also Elsie!

Aoife is pronounced ey-fa and I think it's an irish name, maybe some Irish girls can help? I only know because of Una from the Saturday's lol

Wow, that is sooo not how I thought it was pronounced. Lol. In my head I was pronouncing it like "Oyfe." Lol, I thought, "That can't be right.." Haha

Thanks!

Harmonie or Harmony, can't remember her mum's username but she was in third tri around the same time I was.

Not a name I saw on here, but I really love the name Hermione lol! However, with our son being called Harrison (Harri for short) and calling a girl Hemione, all I'd need is another boy called Ron and I'd have the famous Hogwarts trio :haha:

I'd never have a Harri and Hermione though. That's just asking for bullies to pick on them later! Plus we already have Jessica picked if we ever have a girl :haha:

XxX

I saw Briella somewhere on this forum or Brianna but oh was having none of it, I really like Bri for short x

Me too Jessica I couldn't figure it out so I had to search online and found that its pronounced ee-fa x

Favourite girls name which I think I've seen a couple of times on here is Freya i just love it! Elloweyn is gorgeous too.

Boys I love beanz LO name Oakley and kaede son Harrison

Xx

I love the names Ellowyn and Quinn as well. I also really love the name Saoirse but living in Canada, not very many people will know how to pronounce it.

Aw, thanks hun :D you know it took DH and I weeks to agree on his name lol. I wanted plain old Harry, but DH didn't like it so we compromised with Harrison :)

XxX

I love the names Ellowyn and Quinn as well. I also really love the name Saoirse but living in Canada, not very many people will know how to pronounce it.

How DO you pronounce it? I love unusual names, but sometimes they are so hard to pronounce unless you know how to pronounce them!

XxX

I just met a baby Saoirse at a play date today, and I am also in Ottawa :)

I really like Ellowyn, Xanthe, Xanthia and Freya! Kallianna (Kallie) is my fave as that is my dd's name lol :)

Liam was a compromise between me and DH. I wanted Ethan or Jace. Hannah grace (first and middle) if we had a girl but since DH got a vasectomy we named the puppy Hannah banana....

ah, love Liam too, and I think Soren is just sooo cool!

Love love love Aria (not sure I would use it, but love it) and Seren, which I hadn't heard of before

YES love Oakley too! Really jealous she thought of it before me ;)

How DO you pronounce it? I love unusual names, but sometimes they are so hard to pronounce unless you know how to pronounce them!

XxX

Saoirse is pronounced Sear-sha

Irish name and I'm Irish lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back