Favourite Pregnancy Film?

NuKe

mummy to 2 gorgeous girls
Reaction score
I think the title sounds like I'm asking you which educational video you liked in school lol! What I'm asking is which is your fave film which is about a pregnant woman or parent and their child/children?

I love Juno- it's such a brilliant film!

What I'm asking is which is your fave film which is about a pregnant woman or parent and their child/children?

What about a pregnant man?! My favourite film of all time is Junior (where Arnold Schwarzenegger is pregnant). It's such a feel good film! It was on television about 4 times around easter. I watched it every time. haha :dohh:

I like Father of the Bride Part 2. It's a cute feel good movie!

oooh yes they are both great! Junior is brilliant tho! I always liked the bit at the very end wen its his daughters 1st birthday at the beach and she sticks her little foot in the cake and he sucks the cake off it! how cuuute!

I like Father of the Bride2...the mom and daughter being pg at the same time

Juno always makes me cry after she gives birth and then the adopted mom is holding her son. :cry: Such a good movie, that's probably my favorite one pregnancy related! But Father of the Bride part 2 is really cute as well. :)

The object of my affection with jennifer aniston

I like Father of the Bride 2, but I really like Juno best...such a cute funny movie.

My fav is Nine months with Hugh Grant. Such a funny film! :rofl:

oooh yeah aliens is amazing i forgot... shame Newt dies before the 3rd one!!! :(

Jack and Sarah is a good 1, and juno was an excellent film xx

Jack and Sarah is a good 1, and juno was an excellent film xx

Oh i love Jack and Sarah...one of my fav too....well ive got two favs now...i cant choose which one i like best,so will have them both!:rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->