Feb 1~~~CD1~~~ buddies anyone?

Hi, I will be your buddy! I am on cd 15 though if that is not too far off. So what are you trying this cycle to help fertility?

Hi Alison,
I am doing the same as last really. Temping, charting and OPK.
It was first month off pill this last cycle so I am going to blame it on that.
I really thought I made it this past cycle with cramps and ib. Anyway...am considering a supplement maybe.

How about you? If you are at cd15 are you now on TWW? Have you ov yet?

I think I o on CD 11. I almost missed it. I am taking chinese herbs so the date moved up at least 4 days and progesterone cream (OTC). I am going to start charting next cycle. I read your journal you may not need anything with your track record okay keep me posted.

How many months are you TTC?
Where do you live? US or UK?

Haha thanks for reading.
I am also going to try not to obsess this month-lol

Well i have been actively ttc for a year no birth control for 3 yrs. I live in Florida US.
Good not obsessing it is usually those months people forget about it they are knocked up. Where are you at?

I'm in New York (not the city)
I wish temping wasn't such a great tool.
Its a constant thing to have to do.
I guess I'll stop when I'm knocked up! Lol

I am sorry if you already said what number child is this? I have become quite focused (aka obsessed) with all this temping will be just one more thing i can do! IT will be my first cycle to temp. That is if no one wakes me up in the middle of hte night. My little son keeps getting nose bleeds woke me up to show me the blood last night. The daycare called me to day about it and i hope i didn't sound bitchy , I said he is getting nose bleeds because he is always picking his nose! :) gross TMI but to make a short story long I don't think you can be getting up at night and have proper temps in the morning.

I am sorry if you already said what number child is this? I have become quite focused (aka obsessed) with all this temping will be just one more thing i can do! IT will be my first cycle to temp. That is if no one wakes me up in the middle of hte night. My little son keeps getting nose bleeds woke me up to show me the blood last night. The daycare called me to day about it and i hope i didn't sound bitchy , I said he is getting nose bleeds because he is always picking his nose! :) gross TMI but to make a short story long I don't think you can be getting up at night and have proper temps in the morning.

This will be my 3rd. 4th for DB. Our first.
I am up several times to the bathroom and still seemed to temp ok

You can see my chart below.
Just try and keep the time consistent and before your feet hit the floor.

No tmi with little kids! Or much else on these boards for that matter!

Hi guys, I would like to join in if there is room for one more :)
I am on cd 1 today and ready to go, last cycle was a total let down.

I have been trying for about 6 months.
I am going on 4 years married trying for our first.
I live in california now...(i did live in upstate ny when i was younger:)

I temp and use opks
I have a really wacky cycle - I have been averaging 40 - 50 days long, then last month i was only 32 days, so the opks are really helpful, that and checkin for ewcm.

I am totally obsessive with this whole baby making thing....so having people to go through it with means a lot to me :)

Hi guys, I would like to join in if there is room for one more :)
I am on cd 1 today and ready to go, last cycle was a total let down.

I have been trying for about 6 months.
I am going on 4 years married trying for our first.
I live in california now...(i did live in upstate ny when i was younger:)

I temp and use opks
I have a really wacky cycle - I have been averaging 40 - 50 days long, then last month i was only 32 days, so the opks are really helpful, that and checkin for ewcm.

I am totally obsessive with this whole baby making thing....so having people to go through it with means a lot to me :)

Hi Kristix!
Of course you are welcome!
I am a newbie-only on month 2....but ready to go as well
I also temp and use opk.
Where upstate did you grow up?

I am so obsessed with ttc....I have met some wonderful ladies on here which is great because i don't have anyone here to talk to and well....DB just doesn't get all of it! lol

:dust:

Haha I don't even bother talkin to my husband about babies .... he totally doesn't get all that goes into it...all he needs to know is when we need to have sex :)

I grew up in the albany area from like middle school till grad from high school. Where are u?

I live an hour south in Kingston currently, and have spent most of my life in the Hudson Valley.

Hi everyone I hope there is room for me here as well. I am 42 and have been TTC for 9 months. I am cd1 but had a positive test this am and then af came this afternoon. It's so frustrating this is the 3rd chemical pregnancy I have had with my mc that makes 4 pregnancies in 9 months. I am temping and using opk's as well. I know now when I am pregnant but it won't stick. Of course doctors say that it's because of my age. I hate that and won't accept that for a second. I am totally in for this next cycle!!! I am going to start some herbs that might help?

Wow marathongirl, that must be so frusterating! It will stick though! I know it. I am excited to have ya join us! I fel really good about this month.

Hi everyone I hope there is room for me here as well. I am 42 and have been TTC for 9 months. I am cd1 but had a positive test this am and then af came this afternoon. It's so frustrating this is the 3rd chemical pregnancy I have had with my mc that makes 4 pregnancies in 9 months. I am temping and using opk's as well. I know now when I am pregnant but it won't stick. Of course doctors say that it's because of my age. I hate that and won't accept that for a second. I am totally in for this next cycle!!! I am going to start some herbs that might help?

Welcome marathon.
I also have a feeling this is a good month
You will get a sticky beam yet!

Has dh been tested? I have been reading how older sperm can have other issues aside from the usual mobility and count, just like eggs do.

Just a thought!
Welcome!

Hi Bonnie,

I am also CD4 today.
We are going onto our 11th cycle.
We have booked our wedding for April 6th next year and would love to have 1 baba before then. Oh and I would love to have some time between having baba and wedding to get back into shape!! Lets hope it works out that way! Otherwise I will have to make sure there are a few months I DON'T fall preggers - really dont want to be heavily preggers at my wedding as I have my dress already.

Hi Bonnie,

I am also CD4 today.
We are going onto our 11th cycle.
We have booked our wedding for April 6th next year and would love to have 1 baba before then. Oh and I would love to have some time between having baba and wedding to get back into shape!! Lets hope it works out that way! Otherwise I will have to make sure there are a few months I DON'T fall preggers - really dont want to be heavily preggers at my wedding as I have my dress already.

Hiya skweek!
Congrats on the wedding and here is to a lucky month for us all!

Thanks Bonnie and Skweek! Cd2 so right with you guys. We will all get there I know it. As for dh he did have a as and they said it was all fine but I have him taking supplements too!! Fx'd for all of us for a sticky bean

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->