Feb 1~~~CD1~~~ buddies anyone?

I seem to be fine with people on here falling preggers but recently it seems to be the people who I know personally that I have an issue.
I really dont know what to do?

I don't know what to tell you to do. I don't have people around me getting pg except on here. There is one woman I work with but she is about to pop.
So for me sometimes it's harder on here even though I am still so happy for them.
I had it all planned out how to tell DB. I need to give him a list of dates of some things and I was going to put jr's due date on it.

I have so many people around me who are preggers or just had their babies!! Getting more difficult now though!!
aaawww thats so sweet!! I dont know how I'm going to tell DF.
Just looked at my dates - will be OVing around Easter weekend time - if my cycle stays at 28 days. And :wohoo: I will be on school holidays then too!! YAY YAY
So FXed I will be nicely relaxed by then and able to catch that eggy!!
Will then be testing around the end of April.

well i guess you can look at the plus side...you can work your arse off now and loose some extra weight this month to keep your mind off of things :rofl::rofl::rofl::bodyb::bodyb::bodyb::bodyb::bodyb::bodyb:

well i guess you can look at the plus side...you can work your arse off now and loose some extra weight this month to keep your mind off of things :rofl::rofl::rofl::bodyb::bodyb::bodyb::bodyb::bodyb::bodyb:

:flower: Bonnie you are sooo sweet!! thanks for those words of encouragement!!! :flower:
Just what I needed to hear!!
:winkwink:Just opened a slab of chocolate!! it always seems to solve problems!!:winkwink: :haha:

Ahhh chocolate!
I'm looking forward to a couple of wine coolers when she shows herself
No sign of her yet. :shrug:

I shared a lovely bottle of rose :wine:with my mom last night!! it was sooo nice!! Although it was rather strong stuff and went straight to my head!!!:drunk:

Congrats skweek! Too funny you were already thinking you were out. I think that we get our BFP when we least expect it!!

Bonnie-Fx'd for you. I know we will get our BFP's very soon

Congrats skweek! Too funny you were already thinking you were out. I think that we get our BFP when we least expect it!!

Bonnie-Fx'd for you. I know we will get our BFP's very soon

Thanks so much hun,
I just figured - as I had been exercising so much and hadnt seen IB - that there was no chance of a BFP for me. And also after 2 BFN's in as many days!! There is always a chance!!! :happydance:

Well :witch: stopped by. Back to the drawing board
I think I'm going to pick up coq10 today and start that
Too much stress last month
3rd times the charm right?

Sorry Bonnie:hugs::hugs:
I don't think I'm too far behind you. My temp dropped a lot this AM although still above coverline. I don't hold out too much hope and now I feel I wish she would just show up so we can get on with it:wacko:

Sorry Bonnie:hugs::hugs:
I don't think I'm too far behind you. My temp dropped a lot this AM although still above coverline. I don't hold out too much hope and now I feel I wish she would just show up so we can get on with it:wacko:

Yeah...I hate those nosedives. Mine had done the same but came back up a bit so i thought maybe is make it. Af showed at 3 am so obviously below cover line this am.
I started the coq10 today. Stopped at store on way to work. Faithmum mentioned she thought you take b6 too?

Hope she either comes quick or better yet stays away!

Bonnie- I do take 50mg of B6 as well and I think it has helped my lp become longer again after my mc.Let's be cycle buddies!! I know it will happen soon for both of us.

Bonnie- I do take 50mg of B6 as well and I think it has helped my lp become longer again after my mc.Let's be cycle buddies!! I know it will happen soon for both of us.

Definitely cycle buddies!
Sorry she got you Stupid witch lol
I think I'll skip the b6. My cycle is pretty spot on.
I'm worried about the eggies.
I have had many X-rays over the years so i think the coq10 is good start
I also ordered fsh tests that I will do days 3-5

So sorry to hear that the ugly :witch: got you ladies!! hang in there, Your :bfp:'s are just around the corner.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->