Feb 1~~~CD1~~~ buddies anyone?

Hi marathongirl
am cd2 with you
think it is postitive you are ovulating and getting preg - am really sure you will get a sticky bean soon.
:dust:

Hi marathongirl
am cd2 with you
think it is postitive you are ovulating and getting preg - am really sure you will get a sticky bean soon.

Thanks Twist! I noticed you've had a few losses as well. So sorry:hugs: it is so hard but it does keep me going knowing that I can get pregnant. My cycle is finally getting back to normal after my mc in Nov. Fx'd for us

I hope that I'm not intruding, when I was TTC I took folic acid and baby aspirin and inconjunction with OPK and proping my hips after we BD for an hour, I was pregnany rather quickly.

Goodluck to all of you ladies and I hope that you get the BFP's all of you so deserve.

I hope that I'm not intruding, when I was TTC I took folic acid and baby aspirin and inconjunction with OPK and proping my hips after we BD for an hour, I was pregnany rather quickly.

Goodluck to all of you ladies and I hope that you get the BFP's all of you so deserve.

Congrats! I know it will happen for all of us. Unfortunately for me I seem to get pregnant but it hasn't been a sticky one yet:shrug:

I am taking a prenatal now for 4 months with folic acid. Might add a baby aspirin. Not the first time I have heard that. Simple once a day and inexpensive enough. Worth a shot. As far as after bd I just stay in bed and don't get up. Maybe I'd time passes I'll get the pillows out. I'm just not there yet
Thanks for the advice and congrats on your little boy!

Thanks for the motivation akerie,
I've been taking folic acid but not tried the baby aspirin yet. Am I right in thinking it thins out the CM?

Thanks for the motivation akerie,
I've been taking folic acid but not tried the baby aspirin yet. Am I right in thinking it thins out the CM?

Cough syrup (guafenesin) thins cm. aspirin thins the blood.

Good morning ladies. WE are all waiting for o so I have my fx'd for all of us. What kind of bd schedule do you ladies try? I know it sounds weird but do you bd every day or every second day leading to o? I have tried both and both have worked. I find I always get a bit stressed as o approaches deciding what to do. My dh is game for anything thankfully.Let me know what you think

Good morning ladies. WE are all waiting for o so I have my fx'd for all of us. What kind of bd schedule do you ladies try? I know it sounds weird but do you bd every day or every second day leading to o? I have tried both and both have worked. I find I always get a bit stressed as o approaches deciding what to do. My dh is game for anything thankfully.Let me know what you think

Every other day is what we did last month but over too many days. Now that I know better I can narrow it down. Ff has me fertile 13-16. We probably won't be able to bd on Monday so def tues vday-maybe wed and again Thursday.

Right now I'll take almost anything after 3 weeks of nada :grr:

You guys?

Every other day is what we did last month but over too many days. Now that I know better I can narrow it down. Ff has me fertile 13-16. We probably won't be able to bd on Monday so def tues vday-maybe wed and again Thursday.

Right now I'll take almost anything after 3 weeks of nada :grr:

You guys?

We usually BD every other day starting the day after AF leaves.
Think I might pay Boots a visit to get a few digi OPK's to pin point OV this cycle. I usually OV between CD 16 - 18. So that should be between 16 to 18 Feb this cycle. So will definately be in fertile period most of next week

Thanks ladies! WE will all be pretty similar in timing. Valentine's should be a good day in every way!

every other day for me also, from from about day 12 til day 20 - have slightly irregular periods so hard to pin down to a just a few days.

Will start TTC Valentine's day this month - hopefully we will all get V day babies - you never know!

every other day for me also, from from about day 12 til day 20 - have slightly irregular periods so hard to pin down to a just a few days.

Will start TTC Valentine's day this month - hopefully we will all get V day babies - you never know!

I hope so! Do you use opk as well? I think I will try every second day and then also the day of pos opk and the day after which should be o day:shrug: we will both be cd12 on Valentine's Day!

Hi there,

My CD 1 was January 28 so I think we're close. I just joined this site today. I'm 45 with 3 middle schoolers and am ttc again. Sometimes I question where my brain is but my heart won't let go of this desire. We've been trying for 4 months. I m/c last April after ttc for 4 months and then took a break for a while.

Hope I'm not getting in too late. I just got a + on a OPK yesterday so guess I'm entering into the dreaded tww.

welcome faithmum - good luck staying sane with the 2ww - i get crazy lately testing every day near the end of it!

marathongirl - that's cool we are the same days!
I've had a go with the OPK before and got a bit fed up as they are so expensive and as i have irregular cycles have to use loads of them to cover all my possible high LH (most fertile) days. Also have read that they are unreliable and if your LH peak is really brief then you can miss it (unless you do two tests a day - but that would cost even more so not keen on that!)

welcome faithmum - good luck staying sane with the 2ww - i get crazy lately testing every day near the end of it!

I've had a go with the OPK before and got a bit fed up as they are so expensive and as i have irregular cycles have to use loads of them to cover all my possible high LH (most fertile) days. Also have read that they are unreliable and if your LH peak is really brief then you can miss it (unless you do two tests a day - but that would cost even more so not keen on that!)
Welcome Faithmum:flower:
I know what you mean with the opk's.I only test once a day and have always caught the surge. I also know that I will ovulate day 13-15 so only start using them cd12. I just like to know the pos day and sure I bd the day I have a pos opk but as you said if you are bd'ng every second day you are likely to get it right:shrug:Fx'd for all of us this month

Marathongirl,

4 chemical pregnancies in 9 months? That has got to be an emotional rollercoaster! You mentioned that you might look into chinese herbs. Did you do that? I'm asking because I started some this month after seeing an accupunturist who just so happened to specialize in fertility. I honestly didn't have a ton on faith in it however a few days after the treatment I had, for the first time in forever, EWCM during the few days before ovulating then the day of O. Who know right? I was also taking FertileCM this month. She has me drinking some powder she mixed up for me that I dissolve in hot water twice daily. I have forgotten to drink the second cup almost everyday who knows?

I'm kind of excited though - I did the bbt for the first time in 15 years (did this with DS) and this morning I had a big spike in temp. I've got to research it again because I've forgotten the details.

Keeping Fx'd for all of us here to have good sticky beans!!

Get OPK online much cheaper

Marathongirl,

4 chemical pregnancies in 9 months? That has got to be an emotional rollercoaster! You mentioned that you might look into chinese herbs. Did you do that? I'm asking because I started some this month after seeing an accupunturist who just so happened to specialize in fertility. I honestly didn't have a ton on faith in it however a few days after the treatment I had, for the first time in forever, EWCM during the few days before ovulating then the day of O. Who know right? I was also taking FertileCM this month. She has me drinking some powder she mixed up for me that I dissolve in hot water twice daily. I have forgotten to drink the second cup almost everyday who knows?

I'm kind of excited though - I did the bbt for the first time in 15 years (did this with DS) and this morning I had a big spike in temp. I've got to research it again because I've forgotten the details.

If you spiked today and temp stays elevated for at least 3 more days then you ov yesterday!

Marathongirl,

Yes it has been a emotional rollercoaster to say in the least. It's actually been 3 chemicals and a MMC at 12 weeks. Two of the chemicals have ocurred after my Dand C which makes me think that my body was just not recovred enough for implantation to take place. :shrug: I am feeling like things are back on track so hopefully we all get our BFP's soon:thumbup: I think dh is totally shocked at how hard it has been for us. He has 2 kids and I have 2 and neither one of us had issues in the past so..... it's hard because I feel sometimes like I am letting him/us down.
I did look into the herbs and am also drinking a concoction of herbs twice a day and it tastes nasty. Anything that will help. I do feel like it will happen soon for all of us:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->