Feb 1~~~CD1~~~ buddies anyone?

Oh marathon girl,

You are doing an amazing thing for DH! Not many women would attempt this at our age as I've had firsthand experience with my friends who look at me crossways with the WTF expression many times. I'm so sorry about your mmc at 12 weeks. You've been through so much. Now you need to look at yourself in the mirror and know that you are a beautiful, giving and soon to be very blessed woman!

My accupunturist says its really helpful to do deep breathing and envisoning the breath building up an abundant 'home' for welcoming baby. She said some women envision rose petals or red sparkles. I know it sounds hokey but hey, deep breathing is always good right?

Incidentally I forgot again today to drink the dang tea!

Bonnie1990 - thanks for the input about the temps. I actually increased some 2 days ago but then really went up today. You're right about the internet strips...you can poas all day long and not feel too bad about the $$.

Oh marathon girl,

You are doing an amazing thing for DH! Not many women would attempt this at our age as I've had firsthand experience with my friends who look at me crossways with the WTF expression many times. I'm so sorry about your mmc at 12 weeks. You've been through so much. Now you need to look at yourself in the mirror and know that you are a beautiful, giving and soon to be very blessed woman!

My accupunturist says its really helpful to do deep breathing and envisoning the breath building up an abundant 'home' for welcoming baby. She said some women envision rose petals or red sparkles. I know it sounds hokey but hey, deep breathing is always good right?

Incidentally I forgot again today to drink the dang tea!

Bonnie1990 - thanks for the input about the temps. I actually increased some 2 days ago but then really went up today. You're right about the internet strips...you can poas all day long and not feel too bad about the $$.

Yeah thank god for the Internet ones!
How are you charting? On paper or online?
Again (and I don't get paid from these sites but maybe I should lol) FF (fertility friend) is a great site. Enter your temps and other fertility signs (cm ect) and it determins when you ov. Lots of cool tools and cell phone apps
I am such a techie geek! There is a free vip trial and when I didn't get my BFP I got the paid subscription. You can click on my chart link below to see what it's like

Marathongirl,

4 chemical pregnancies in 9 months? That has got to be an emotional rollercoaster! You mentioned that you might look into chinese herbs. Did you do that? I'm asking because I started some this month after seeing an accupunturist who just so happened to specialize in fertility. I honestly didn't have a ton on faith in it however a few days after the treatment I had, for the first time in forever, EWCM during the few days before ovulating then the day of O. Who know right? I was also taking FertileCM this month. She has me drinking some powder she mixed up for me that I dissolve in hot water twice daily. I have forgotten to drink the second cup almost everyday who knows?

I'm kind of excited though - I did the bbt for the first time in 15 years (did this with DS) and this morning I had a big spike in temp. I've got to research it again because I've forgotten the details.

Keeping Fx'd for all of us here to have good sticky beans!!

Yes it has been a emotional rollercoaster to say in the least. It's actually been 3 chemicals and a MMC at 12 weeks. Two of the chemicals have ocurred after my Dand C which makes me think that my body was just not recovred enough for implantation to take place. :shrug: I am feeling like things are back on track so hopefully we all get our BFP's soon:thumbup: I think dh is totally shocked at how hard it has been for us. He has 2 kids and I have 2 and neither one of us had issues in the past so..... it's hard because I feel sometimes like I am letting him/us down.
I did look into the herbs and am also drinking a concoction of herbs twice a day and it tastes nasty. Anything that will help. I do feel like it will happen soon for all of us:hugs:

You have the right attitude-I am sure that you will succeed!

Thanks for the info Bonnie1990 - Right now I'm just using paper and pencil but I've seen the online charts and have wondered about them. Maybe I'll get with the 21st century and join.

Argghh. Can I just say that tonight will be the first time in 7 nights I'm not bd'ing? Talk about extreme sporting. I have read so many opinions about every other verus every night. I thought we'd just go for broke and - my oh my.....I'm getting to old for that!!

Thanks for the info Bonnie1990 - Right now I'm just using paper and pencil but I've seen the online charts and have wondered about them. Maybe I'll get with the 21st century and join.

Argghh. Can I just say that tonight will be the first time in 7 nights I'm not bd'ing? Talk about extreme sporting. I have read so many opinions about every other verus every night. I thought we'd just go for broke and - my oh my.....I'm getting to old for that!!

Extreme sporting! Haha love it!
I am debating now as to start every other or hold off for a few days in a row.
I started too early last month on every other day and when ov was a bit later than predicted we were done. Now I'm worried this month that I will ov sooner. Already have watery cm and even a bit of stretchy yesterday. We have his kids this weekend so it makes it tough to bd. idk. Play it by ear I guess.
At least I can say I am hopeful now as I didn't have much cm changes after coming off pull last month.

Inbox me your email if you would like a referral for FF

hi ladies,
Good to see you are all still around.
My FS recommended every other night from about cd7 till cd25. She says that way we should have our bases covered and his swimmers have time to mature enough to do their job.
I'm just hoping doing it as she recommended is going to work this cycle.
She also adviced me to stop all OPK's and tracking. I think she thinks I'm too obsessed with the whole TTCing thing and therefore putting too much pressure on myself.
I really dont know.
I think my body is gearing up to OV in the next few days as I've been rather crampy and feeling a bit bloated. Just hope the HSG scan hasnt permanently changed my cycle. I was just starting to like my 32day cycles.

Bonnie 1990 - I can appreciate the difficulty in the timing alright! I had kids and work to deal with so we had to be creative. Dropped them off to swim at the recreation center so his swimmers could play :) One afternoon we met over my lunch break and....let's kist say, I felt I should have been getting paid for that one!! It seems that the every other day is a good call though. Awesome news about CM! I am hoping you can take advantage of that. This month I only had 2 days of ewcm then temps and opks indicate I o'd. I was so happy to have some CM. At 45 that's been very intermittent at best. Never thought I'd be so happy to have goop oozing from me.

I will send you my email for that referral. Not sure how but I will putz around and figure out in a bit.

SKweek35

My OBGYN said the same thing. She doesn't like the OPKs. I just started the cheapies in January and found them frustrating the first month and more helpful this month. She tells me that at my age (45) ovulation is so sporadic that you should just bd just as you mentioned - pretty much every other day until you're well out of the time you could o.

I will say that I ttc ds (now 14) for 2.5 years. I finally had a HSG done and became pregnant that next cycle so I hope that's your story too!!

If you're gearing up to O then get to the bd sister :)

I have heard something about not doing OPKs/bbt etc because it makes you think about ttc more and causes stress. But really, you think about it all the time anyway whether you are doing that or not, so I don't think it matters!

I think it is true though that coming off the pill/having a mc messes things up a bit. Things are just settling down in the past couple of months after my D and C last summer so i'm hopeful for a good cycle this month. Lots of bd scheduled starting next week!

Faithmum - oh trust me - every 48hours like clockwork here!!

Twist5 - I so know what you mean - what else goes through our brains when we are TTCing?? Its the only thing on my mind at the mo!
Let's take full advantage of V'day!!! Bring out the sexy undies and :sex: to our hearts content!! :rofl:

Bonnie 1990 - I can appreciate the difficulty in the timing alright! I had kids and work to deal with so we had to be creative. Dropped them off to swim at the recreation center so his swimmers could play :) One afternoon we met over my lunch break and....let's kist say, I felt I should have been getting paid for that one!! It seems that the every other day is a good call though. Awesome news about CM! I am hoping you can take advantage of that. This month I only had 2 days of ewcm then temps and opks indicate I o'd. I was so happy to have some CM. At 45 that's been very intermittent at best. Never thought I'd be so happy to have goop oozing from me.

I will send you my email for that referral. Not sure how but I will putz around and figure out in a bit.

you can send it in a private message
i know what you mean about the goop thing...i used to be so annoyed now im like please please show up. i also didnt know that it meant anything

I'm with you on the bd'ing every day but I might try every second day this cycle:shrug: At least you know you gave it your best shot:flower:

I started too early last month on every other day and when ov was a bit later than predicted we were done. Now I'm worried this month that I will ov sooner. Already have watery cm and even a bit of stretchy yesterday. We have his kids this weekend so it makes it tough to bd. idk. Play it by ear I guess.
At least I can say I am hopeful now as I didn't have much cm changes after coming off pull last month.

I can relate to the debate:shrug:I do this every cycle should we bd every day or every second:shrug: I always think that every second will do and then I panic and think oh we should do it on the "off" night just in case we can't the next night. I find this time a little stressful actually. Dh is a bit sick so I think we will do every second day except for when I get a pos opk and then 2-3 days in a row:shrug:

I can relate to the debate:shrug:I do this every cycle should we bd every day or every second:shrug: I always think that every second will do and then I panic and think oh we should do it on the "off" night just in case we can't the next night. I find this time a little stressful actually. Dh is a bit sick so I think we will do every second day except for when I get a pos opk and then 2-3 days in a row:shrug:

i don't know if i can get db to go for 2-3 in a row :dohh:-fx'd for tues-thurs

Super dark positive OPK tonight. CD11-early!

You go girl:happydance::happydance: I wonder why it was early this cycle? What day do you normally o?

Maybe it's my norm. Who knows. Last month was first month off pill so maybe 16 was late. Go figure. Thank god I'm OPK'ing!
Dark pos again this am
Told DB last night-he was so tired and said you don't mean now do you? Lmao

Dark positive opk! very exciting!

yeah, i have to give DH warning during the evening so he is ready for :sex:
otherwise he can be like 'now, really? i was just going to go to sleep!'

I'm so worried now. Pos OPK was last night. Last month I ov on day of first pos OPK. And to make matters worse my thermometer screwed up this am. After it beeped I shut it off like normal to quiet it and not wake DB. Went to bathroom to read it and it didn't stay in memory! So I'm sitting on toilet already up out of bed for 5 minutes and retook it and it was up from 97.26 (3 days in a row to 97.59! My cover line last month was 97.54. If I ov yesterday I screwed (or not really). Last bd was wed night and I question the quality of those swimmers after it having been so long. Even if we bd tonight they are now 4 old-I think.
Ugh I don't know what to do. Well I can't do anything except wait and hope temp was just a mess up. Wondering if I shouldn't use a softcup after bd? Is that how you use them?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->