Feb 1~~~CD1~~~ buddies anyone?

Hey Marahon Girl - I was so mad yesterday I forgot that I wanted to comment on your running. I have several girlfriends who, in their late 30's decided to start running and many of them have done half marathons. They have all felt an incredible sense of accomplishment after they finish - no matter what the times are or even if they had to walk some. I'm impressed with you!!! Triathlons too? Amazing!! Glad you're taking time off for now though. I ttc DS (14) for 2.5 years with unexplained fertility - finally after I finally did fall preg my doc said that my BMI was way to low. That's not a problem anymore!

Thanks Faithmum- I have been active all my life and started competing in track in high school. It's such a big part of my life now that I can't imagine giving it up forever. But for now I am willing to slow down,I know it's the right thing to do. I just think everything is harder when you're in your 40's and I think I need to conserve my energy for making a sticky bean:flower:
I really hope af doesn't show up for you tomorrow. Fx'd for your BFP:hugs:

Fx'd for you too Bonnie. It's still quite early for you,you're definitely not out yet:thumbup:

Hey Marahon Girl - I was so mad yesterday I forgot that I wanted to comment on your running. I have several girlfriends who, in their late 30's decided to start running and many of them have done half marathons. They have all felt an incredible sense of accomplishment after they finish - no matter what the times are or even if they had to walk some. I'm impressed with you!!! Triathlons too? Amazing!! Glad you're taking time off for now though. I ttc DS (14) for 2.5 years with unexplained fertility - finally after I finally did fall preg my doc said that my BMI was way to low. That's not a problem anymore!

Thanks Faithmum- I have been active all my life and started competing in track in high school. It's such a big part of my life now that I can't imagine giving it up forever. But for now I am willing to slow down,I know it's the right thing to do. I just think everything is harder when you're in your 40's and I think I need to conserve my energy for making a sticky bean:flower:
I really hope af doesn't show up for you tomorrow. Fx'd for your BFP:hugs:

Fx'd for you too Bonnie. It's still quite early for you,you're definitely not out yet:thumbup:

Oh marathon girl. I wish I liked to run. It looks so freeing but oh how I hate it!
I dreaded those running tests when I was in high school and army. But I am a fast walker!

And yes I know it is early still. Sarcasm doesn't convey properly in text form....the why do I bother was more meant to be funny than serious. But thanks for the vote of confidence! It is always appreciated.

Bonnie- I know why you were saying it and I totally understand why you tested! I would've as well. Sometimes we just have to do it! I really hope you get your BFP this month! You are still young in my eyes though as I think every year after 40 just makes things tougher.You will get your BFP!!

(grandma too although you look WAY too young for that)

Lol thanks faithmum-but the profile pic is my daughter and son and his baby! I wish I looked 17 again!

Phew - actually glad to hear that!!! I was thinking - I need to drink the water she's drinking! I'm sure you still look Fabulous:winkwink::winkwink:

<--------there you go...no special water! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

You kidding me girl?? THAT is some good water - you look so young!! Awhile ago I was told by a sweet twenty something (God Bless Ya'll - wish I were there again) that she hopes to look as good as I do when she is THAT OLD. :growlmad: Baby it happens sooner than you know it!

How is everyone doing today?? Went for my 7 dpo progesterone test today. I just want to make sure my body is producing enough prog in the luteal phase. I know a little neurotic! Has anyone tested today?

How is everyone doing today?? Went for my 7 dpo progesterone test today. I just want to make sure my body is producing enough prog in the luteal phase. I know a little neurotic! Has anyone tested today?

oh duh of course.....like every morning because i have no willpower! lol:haha:
yeah it was neg:shrug:

when do you find out results?

Well after running this ridiculous fever and feeling the worst I've felt in about a decade I went to the doc and tested positive.....for influenza type A. I even got the vaccine. I tested BFN this morning and then AF is showing her ugliness so that tomorrow will be CD1 for me. Darn it all. I had a really strong ovulation and bd'd til we were both worn out and....if only it were that easy. I am looking for any advice for next month ladies. What do you think? Desperado, you've got a lot you take....maybe I'll try something new. Last month I did soy for 5 days and fertile CM. I think it helped.

Suggestions??

oh duh of course.....like every morning because i have no willpower! lol:haha:
yeah it was neg:shrug:

when do you find out results?
I got my results from my test. It was 30 for 7 dpo progesterone:shrug: I think it is a little on the low side? Do you or anyone else know about these numbers? There seems to be a lot of conflicting advice on the internet:shrug:
Sorry your test was a BFN:hugs:

Well after running this ridiculous fever and feeling the worst I've felt in about a decade I went to the doc and tested positive.....for influenza type A. I even got the vaccine. I tested BFN this morning and then AF is showing her ugliness so that tomorrow will be CD1 for me. Darn it all. I had a really strong ovulation and bd'd til we were both worn out and....if only it were that easy. I am looking for any advice for next month ladies. What do you think? Desperado, you've got a lot you take....maybe I'll try something new. Last month I did soy for 5 days and fertile CM. I think it helped.

Suggestions??

Sorry af showed up:hugs:
I'm not sure if you are taking it already but I would suggest coQ10. It is supposed to improve egg quality. My FS told me to take 600 mg a day. It is a bit expensive but.....:shrug: I also took maca this last cycle. It is supposed to balance hormones and I think it helped get me back to normal after my D and C. I take a lot of EFA's and my prenatal. Oh yeah and 50 mg of B6.
I think I might be joining you in the March thread:shrug: my 7 dpo progesterone seemed a little low at 30:shrug:

Suggestions??

Damn witch faithmum. I have a feeling see will be my way this weekend
12dpo and neg. oh well

I don't know anything about progesterone mg. there are creams though I hear some ladies using and I see online.

Hugs to all.

Suggestions??

12dpo and neg. oh well

I don't know anything about progesterone mg. there are creams though I hear some ladies using and I see online.

Hugs to all.
I hope the witch doesn't show up for you this weekend. Damn witch:growlmad: of course there were a few times in my younger life where I was quite happy to see her:shrug: weird how life goes.
I have talked with my FS and he said that my number was within normal range but that if I wanted he would prescribe me the progesterone?:shrug: I will wait and see what pans out this cycle first I think...... Any thoughts ladies?

Suggestions??

12dpo and neg. oh well

Hugs to all.
I hope the witch doesn't show up for you this weekend. Damn witch:growlmad: of course there were a few times in my younger life where I was quite happy to see her:shrug: weird how life goes.
I have talked with my FS and he said that my number was within normal range but that if I wanted he would prescribe me the progesterone?:shrug: I will wait and see what pans out this cycle first I think...... Any thoughts ladies?

If he is willing and it sounds like its simple enough to give it a shot.

Thanks so much for the advice and encouragement MG and Bonnie. MG I would certainly do the progesterone supplements. One of my girlfriends had many m/c's until she started the progesterone early on and she has a beautiful little girl now.

I will try the CoQ10 and up my dose of B6. This cycle I did 200 mg soy CD2-6 and I had showed a strong ovulation so I thought I'd try it again but maybe CD 3-7. Thoughts?I also did Fertile CM and that helped with a few days of EWCM. I don't think I'll do the marathon bd this month either. It just about killed us and I don't think it was the best for sperm quality (??). Heck - I don't know. At the end of the day maybe none of my eggs are fluffy anymore.

I hope you girls get your BFPs. Wishing baby dust to you.

What is the recommended dose of coq10?
I was going to get some and read the label an it said not to take if pregnant or breast feeding and I backed off till I did more research.

Have any of you tried the fsh tests? I'm thinking about ordering but I have to order quick because you test on cd3-5.
Any thoughts?

Bedtimes
Hugs girls

Hey there Bonnie - I read some mixed reviews on the fsh test. Seems a lot of women felt it was not accurate. Honestly, if you're getting temps, opks and CM lined up I would assume you're ovulating OK.

G'night and hugs.

Thanks as well Faithmum and Bonnie. My FS prescribed the progesterone for me so I think I will wait and see what happens this cycle and if nothing I will start in next cycle around cd 20 he recommended.
As for the coQ10 my FS said 600 mg a day!!! It's expensive but what the heck if it helps!
Hmmmm Bonnie I wouldn't count yourself out yet,the temp spike sounds promising!
I did the fsh and prolactin and estrogen tests and all came out really good so I don't know. My doc said we should have no trouble conceiving????

FX'd for you girls!!

Don't worry about BFN - temp spike looks promising. I'm going to do my best next cycle to not mess with the hpt early. They can reallyl mess with your head.

:dust::dust::dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->