Feb 1~~~CD1~~~ buddies anyone?

Thanks as well Faithmum and Bonnie. My FS prescribed the progesterone for me so I think I will wait and see what happens this cycle and if nothing I will start in next cycle around cd 20 he recommended.
As for the coQ10 my FS said 600 mg a day!!! It's expensive but what the heck if it helps!
Hmmmm Bonnie I wouldn't count yourself out yet,the temp spike sounds promising!
I did the fsh and prolactin and estrogen tests and all came out really good so I don't know. My doc said we should have no trouble conceiving????

Good luck with the progesterone. Is it a cream or suppository? I know they also have injectible but I think that is only for if and time they have it daily till like 12 weeks or something!

Do you take the coq10 the entire cycle or just until ov?
Also do you split the dose or all at once?

FX'd for you girls!!

Don't worry about BFN - temp spike looks promising. I'm going to do my best next cycle to not mess with the hpt early. They can reallyl mess with your head.

:dust::dust::dust:

Yeah u was gonna do that this month :haha: on me!
Idk-it gives me something to DO....to participate and not just sit there
I think I am so used to the negatives I will be in shock to see a line!
I don't think they mess with my head that much becuase I really am not expecting to see anything. And they are so cheap online. I would never go this crazy if I had to pay the drugstore prices!
Even the frers I bought I had a coupon and it was a bonus 3 for 2 pack:rofl:

Thanks as well Faithmum and Bonnie. My FS prescribed the progesterone for me so I think I will wait and see what happens this cycle and if nothing I will start in next cycle around cd 20 he recommended.
As for the coQ10 my FS said 600 mg a day!!! It's expensive but what the heck if it helps!
Hmmmm Bonnie I wouldn't count yourself out yet,the temp spike sounds promising!
I did the fsh and prolactin and estrogen tests and all came out really good so I don't know. My doc said we should have no trouble conceiving????

Good luck with the progesterone. Is it a cream or suppository? I know they also have injectible but I think that is only for if and time they have it daily till like 12 weeks or something!

Do you take the coq10 the entire cycle or just until ov?
Also do you split the dose or all at once?

Temp spike looks promising!!!:flower:
As for the coQ 10 I took it the whole cycle and split the dose to 300mg in the am and 300 in the pm. It is safe to take until you get your BFP:thumbup:
I haven't got the progesterone yet. I think I am going to wait until next cycle if nothing happens this time around:shrug: Keep us posted:hugs:

Am I crazy or do I have a triphaseic chart starting at 8dpo??

Triphasic Pattern and Pregnancy

Bonnie - I'm not an expert yet with charts but I've been reading a lot and yours looks great!

MG - My DB found 600 mg capsules of the CoQ10 and you're right; they are pricey. I think 60 capsules was $50. I read up on it though and it looks like it could be beneficial for a lot of different areas so who know? Maybe I'll be a lifetime use of the stuff.

I have everything x'd for you girls.

ok so now i am TOTALLY confused!](*,)](*,)

I posted asking if my chart was triphasic and someone answered that its not yet (which i understand and agree with-like after ov you need at least 3 elevated temps-today would be two)

BUT-->> she is positive that i ov on the 14th not the 11th that ff has down:shrug:

AND i just changed the setting in ff from advanced to research and IT CHANGED OV TO 14! WTH???
it also stays on 14 im FAM mode
but in opk mode it switches to the 13th!

when did i flipping ov! this is insane!

so that would make me 11 DPO (or 12) today instead of 14DPO
50% of the setting were for the 14th day so i guess i will go with majority rules......
It also makes my BD schedule/chances much better
and means that i have been testing CRAZY :wacko:early so no wonder they are all bfn

BTW-:bfn: this am :dohh::haha:

So i dont know what to think except to wait. :nope: now if af doesnt come tomorrow am i late or is it not due yet? :cry::cry:

god how i hate not knowing!:growlmad:
I wish my body gave me some clues like ov cramps so i would know

and i have a headache-its no wonder trying to figure this mess out! lol

How are you ladies doing today?

Hey Bonnie,
OMW!!! what a dilema?? If only our charts were easier to read!!!

I seem to be coming down with a cold at the mo!!! :grr:
Just what I need right before my hospital appointment on March 7th!! I had better get over this cold so I can keep that appointment!!

Meant to be going out for dinner tonight with the family for my birthday - just hope I can keep my eyes open till about 10pm.
I also tested this morning - I'm only 11DPO today and also BFN.
I think AF is due around Wednesday or Thursday!

Hey Bonnie,
OMW!!! what a dilema?? If only our charts were easier to read!!!

I seem to be coming down with a cold at the mo!!! :grr:
Just what I need right before my hospital appointment on March 7th!! I had better get over this cold so I can keep that appointment!!

Meant to be going out for dinner tonight with the family for my birthday - just hope I can keep my eyes open till about 10pm.
I also tested this morning - I'm only 11DPO today and also BFN.
I think AF is due around Wednesday or Thursday!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!:cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake:

what do you have on the 7th? im sorry if i missed it or forgot:dohh: too many threads to follow sometimes! lol

haha-i guess we are now the same dpo!

Thanks hun!
I suffer with coccydynia - aka the pain in my arse!!
I have a procedure on the 7th where they are going to knock me out and give me an injection into the space between the last 2 digits of my spine. This will at least kill the pain for another 2 -3 months. Hopefully by then I get access the private health care to see someone private to get it sorted properly instead of just killing the pain.
I havent really talked much about this on here.
Yup both 11DPO today or somewhere about there.
when are you planning on testing again?

Thanks hun!
I suffer with coccydynia - aka the pain in my arse!!
I have a procedure on the 7th where they are going to knock me out and give me an injection into the space between the last 2 digits of my spine. This will at least kill the pain for another 2 -3 months. Hopefully by then I get access the private health care to see someone private to get it sorted properly instead of just killing the pain.
I havent really talked much about this on here.
Yup both 11DPO today or somewhere about there.
when are you planning on testing again?

yes i do recall you mentioning that
good luck with the block

well the only test i have left at the moment is a frer
considering stopping at the dollar store for a few cheapos just to kill time with...idk....what a dork i am

how about you?

I have about 20+ HPT's - 1 FRER, 2 Boots, and a bunch of cheapies off the internet!!
Thought I would satisfy my POAS addiction and see if I can cure myself once and for all!!!
So I might just test every morning till AF shows up or I get a BFP!
I landed up getting up at 6:30am to pee and wasn't awake enough to cope with finding test strips so will most likely set everything out tonight so that I can test with FMU tomorrow morning.

I am so with you on that one Bonnie - still not out but I'm emotional as ever!! I just couldnt stop crying yesterday afternoon and then when my parents went to the wrong restuarant for dinner last night I had a right go at them!!! I'm never this emotional!!

Another :bfn: this morning.

Another bfn and a major temp drop.
That coincides with af originally being due today :cry:
Guess I better "pad up" and prepare :cry:

Boohoo to the :bfn:'s!!! I'm just waiting for the :witch: to arrive now!
And then hoping next cycle is a short one. With DF being away when I'm meant to be OVing I just want the next cycle to be over with soon!!

Boohoo to the :bfn:'s!!! I'm just waiting for the :witch: to arrive now!
And then hoping next cycle is a short one. With DF being away when I'm meant to be OVing I just want the next cycle to be over with soon!!

How rude of him to be away when you need him!
Tell him he must come home at least every other night lol

I told him that but then withdrew that by saying maybe I just need a month off from TTCing!
This is all starting to get to me TBH!!
While straightening my hair yesterday I had a full blown melt down!! I kept crying - all to do with my nail lady getting her BFP after just 3 months of TTCing. I am now considering telling her I am going to give my nails a break for a few months just so I dont have to see her. But I obviously wont tell her the last bit!!
She is only 7 weeks today and I dont think I can cope with seeing her growing belly right now!!! I know this is really irrational - but I should be getting my BFP first!!!
ITS JUST NOT FAIR!!!! :cry:

Sorry rant over I think
:cry:
So maybe a month or 2 off from all this and staying away from here will do me good!!
IDK?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->