Feb babies - 2 babies

Should i be fussed that I haven't seen the midwife this month ? I saw her last in november, and she made my next app for Jan, seems like it has been forever though now, and I have a nagging feeling my apps are suppose to be closer together at this point :S

Should i be fussed that I haven't seen the midwife this month ? I saw her last in november, and she made my next app for Jan, seems like it has been forever though now, and I have a nagging feeling my apps are suppose to be closer together at this point :S

I've seen my doctor every 4 weeks, at my 32 week appointment he told me he would schedule me for 34 and 36 weeks and then every week until birth. At 33 weeks you should definitely have closer appointments.

Cold and snowy here, not nearly as bad as MANY places in the US this past weekend.

Ultrasound today for me! The first since 20 weeks. . .I'm so excited to see baby J! :) Praying she's not too big from the GD.

yea I heard the US have quite a mixed baned of weather.
Wish we had some of that snow rather the rain we have. :(

hope the scan goes well.

my last one was at 28 weeks my next one is when I am 34 weeks and I'm classed as high risk. in between that though, I've had a consultant appointment, I have my vbac consultant appointment tomorrow and on the 2nd have a growth scan.

A little update on my fence.
More of it has gone for a flying lesson. I'll attach a photo of how it was earlier and how it was before hubby took it down.
It was being held up by our sky cables so hubby took it down to be safe.
our neighbours fence is coming away from the wall, slightly worried that will also go for a flying lesson right into their car.

Attachments

• fence.jpg
    fence.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 0
  • fence2.jpg
    fence2.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 0
Your poor fence!!

(Sorry for the repost for some of you!)
Holy big baby. SMH. LOL! We're going with the "huge" percentage off theory. When she did the head measurement, all was normal, but her abdomen measurement put her in the 94%. . .estimated weight 5lbs 9oz. Holy COW, literally. Fluid levels good though, cervix starting to shorten. . .BP good. She's upping my diabetes meds again. Which means 1 more week without insulin. NST's start next week, twice a week, another ultrasound in 3 weeks. She won't let me go past 39 weeks, so the first week in Feb would be the latest. I still haven't gained any weight since I lost 4-5 lbs a couple weeks ago.

She is also head down, butt and spine along the left, which is why I feel ALL movement, low and high on the right.

The only pix she gave us were one of her right cheek (?) and the picture confirming yet again, she is a girl. LOL Random!

Wow lovely size baby you have there.
would they induce you at then or would you have to go straight for a section if you haven't gone into labour before then?

She didn't say anything about a C section, so I would assume she would induce. I've never had a C before and was induced successfully with all 3 of my girls.

She didn't say anything about a C section, so I would assume she would induce. I've never had a C before and was induced successfully with all 3 of my girls.

that's lucky.
when I was induced I got told you are at a higher risk of needing a section.
you've done very well to be induced 3 times and not need one

well had my VBAC appointment today. it went ok. she gave me loads of information on the risks of both VBAC and section. I told her I'd prefer a section, but if I went into labour before my section date I would try for VBAC. She put in my notes that I wanted a section because traumatic experience last time, but I didn't say anything about it. So I think she just put it down so I was more likely to get what I want.
if everything goes well with my scan on the 2nd then it will be the closest working day to my due i'll have the section, if not it will be as soon as they think baby needs to come out.

Glad your appointment went well and the doctor is working with you!

Hope you all had a lovely Christmas.

it's been a long day for my little family. woke up at 6 and for the first time had to wake my little one up so we could get him feed, dressed and presents opened for half 7, then drove down to my in laws to open presents with them, about 11 we went to my parents and did a little Christmas with them, then back to my in laws for Christmas dinner and for my hubby's gran-ma. Didn't get home till half 8 this evening.
Currently sat on the sofa waiting for enough hot water to have a nice long soak with my mum to be bubble bath set my hubby got me, while he plays on his xbox.
My little family has been well and truly spoilt this year, couldn't have asked for a better first Christmas for my little boy, Well minus the nose bleeds, dizzy spells and nausea would have been nice. :haha:

how are you ladies?

I have my growth scan next week. A little nervous about it to be honest. I'm sure everything will be ok. at the moment I am measuring around the waist 1cm bigger then I did with my son, so that's got to be good, but saying that it was at about this stage with my son that my bump stopped growing and my baby's growth slowed.

Good luck 4 ur scan hun sure u don't need it . I'm sure all will be fine . Let me no how things go x wil be nice to c baby again for u x

I'm hoping everything will be ok, I haven't noticed much growth in my bump, and my lack of weight gain still concerns me but I think it will be a case all will become clear at the scan.

I'm sure baby will be fine. You can't tell anything from the size of a woman's bump. I had a teeny Asian immigrant friend who weighed 75! pounds, she never showed and somehow produced a 8+ lb whopper. :hugs:

wow, I'm hoping that will be the case for me minus having my baby weighing 8lbs :haha: that would make this baby almost double what my son was if this one was to be 8lbs.

Good luck with your scan! :)

We did some very productive baby shopping this morning and I feel MUCH more comfortable. At least if baby comes sooner rather than later, we've got a few things bought. HA!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->