FEB IUI Group - Looking for buddies for this cycle

Nothing really, boobs are sore but that is normal for me. Way to early for symptoms anyways just want this to speed up!! LOL
Ttcbaby how are you doing? Where are you I the cycle?

Thanks Myshelsong!

I have very sore boobs too, and the occasional cramp, I am 4 & 5 dpiui, 6 days past trigger

I have had spotting a couple of times right after. My IUIs. Not every time though, I think it has to do with how high they go up into the uterus. I called and was told not to worry! Some women always spot.

I had a grey sad day today. Feels like I am out even though I know it is too early. went and saw Deadpool tonight with the hubs and it was super funny!

Don't be grey your not out yet. Glad to hear your going out to keep your mind off it.

Hi girls! I had iui on Feb. 22nd. 7 more days to test! This is my 1st iui since being on metformin for 3 months. I've had 5 iuis, 1 ectopic and 2 failed ivfs. Went to a new doctor and he found my insulin was too high and mild PCOS. Since met, I've ovulated 3 cycles on my own! This iui - metformin, femara, ovidral, progesterone suppositories. GL everyone!

Hope this is your month Jenntt

How is everyone feeling today? Any new symptoms?

Thank you!! You too! After iui- just a day of cramping. 2-6dpiui - nothing. 7dpiui - few slight twinges in left side. Baby dust!!

Nothing really, sore boobs since day 5piui, today some very slight cramping but I am pretty sure it is gas right now. Went out last night and it did not agree with me!

Sore boobs sound like a good sign! :) my test date is 3/7 but I'll probably test on Thursday. Hoping this is our month!! :)

Friday. Couldn't be any further away, longest two weeks ever!

Agreed! This has been a tough one! I decided on Friday too. Yay!! Everything crossed!!!

How are you feeling Myshel? Last night while on a walk with hub, which we do every night, I had to stop and take breaks from the cramps on the left side. They were really low almost to where my leg meets. Had a felt like I was holding my pee for a very long time feel, very heavy. So strange for a leisure walk. Also, temp shot up from 97.9 to 98.17. I didn't have a dip tho. Hmmmm Come on Friday!!

That's exciting!
Yesterday I had too pee a lot ... But I was holding onto some water weight from the weekend, so I was drinking water to flush it all out. So not sure.

Fingers crossed for us

Yeah we'll see. I've been through all of this before so I'm not getting my hopes up. More just want to know so I can plan next step.

We're on the same time line and both peeing a lot! Haha

OK hopes are back up! We got this!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back