Feb ivf buddies!!

Sorry prgirl and sun :hugs: neither of you are out yet but I can imagine how hard it is to see a bfn at this stage having invested so much in your cycle. I will keep hoping for you, look after yourselves.

Amo good luck at your scan tomorrow. I have another one tomorrow too xx

Mrs W and Amo sending you both lots of luck for your scans.
I hope that they both go really well. :thumbup:

Sun & PRG Hang in there - hopefully the HPT is wrong. Thinking of you both! *big hugs* :flower:

Amo I know right?! I'm so glad the injections are done!

Now for the other kind of fun! Boooo

I have to admit, I looked up what a lay-by is... LOL. I actually had to stop at one today because I lost my Ativan (the pill that is supposed to reduce anxiety and make me drowsy). We were driving to the clinic, I took it out of the package, we hit a bump - it was nowhere to be found!

They just gave me another one when I got there. The girl who went in before me got three eggs. They were expecting six from me, but got 10. They are not sure if they are all mature though. It was quite painful, but not as bad as an ovarian cyst rupturing. I'll get more details tomorrow.

I'm very excited for you too! Looking forward to your scan tomorrow and ER Wednesday.

BMW I hope the stimming goes well. Looking forward to March 3rd! I've also been taking prenatal vitamins. I'm also awaiting the time I don't have to be on so many drugs! hehhe

MrsW Good luck on your scan tomorrow!

So glad to hear from you Rosina! I was thinking about you today. 10 eggs is fantastic! I hope you're not feeling too bad. I won't ask you a tonne of questions now, just really glad to hear it went well :flower:

10 eggs, 4 mature, 2 fertilized. I guess we're going for a day three transfer Wednesday.

Crikey Rosina! They've not hung around! Are you putting them both back? How are you feeling? (Apologies for the short replies I've just been really under the weather.)

I'm just going to copy what I put on the January thread, so apologies if you're on both.

So my retrieval is booked for Wednesday at 9.30am so trigger tonight and no more buserelin or merional hooray! The downside is I've had a strong reaction to the antibiotics and have barely had any fluids or food for 36 hours, so I feel dreadful. My body aches all over and I'm pretty dehydrated. Luckily the clinic isn't forcing me to take it and just said stop immediately, so I'm hoping by Weds I'll feel more human again.

I clearly looked horrendous at the hospital because the normally very aloof radiographer was really sweet to me today.

The scan result after 12 days stimming

endo lining; 13.6 mm triple line

left ovary; (the main ones) 22,19, 17, 17, 17, 16, 15.5, 11mm
right ovary; 20,19,18.5, 11mm

I don't have my last two e2 results, so I probably won't find out the numbers now.

I hope everyone is okay :hi:

xxx

Everyone is moving along, I see!!

Had my first scan today after four days stimming -- four to five measurable follies in each ovary ranging from 11-14 mm. I am so excited! I've never had this many follies, let only after only four days!!!

That's great news beneath! They're big already! x

BMW that's brilliant news!! Are you on a different protocol or different drugs?! Great news.

Hi amo! Have replied to you on another thread but yay for ec wed, I'm right behind you!!

Rosina, that's great news that you've got 2 good embryos now! Good luck for Wednesday!!

Sun and prgirl how are you both - any news?

I had a scan today and I will trigger tomorrow night, egg collection Thursday!! Eeeek!!

BMW that's brilliant news!! Are you on a different protocol or different drugs?! Great news.

Hi amo! Have replied to you on another thread but yay for ec wed, I'm right behind you!!

Rosina, that's great news that you've got 2 good embryos now! Good luck for Wednesday!!

Sun and prgirl how are you both - any news?

I had a scan today and I will trigger tomorrow night, egg collection Thursday!! Eeeek!!

Yes, I am on a femara antagonist protocol with low/mid stims!

Wooo for almost trigger time!!

Hi Mrs W, nothing to report this side. I'm very tired, still sick of the injections and now have a churning tummy to go with it with nerves for what may or may not be on Wednesday.

Thankfully I have loads on at work to keep me occupied otherwise I really do think I would just sit around going crazy.

I am still in limbo - bbs hurt like mad, losing weight (?) and feeling very tired. Other than that nothing to report. I just don't know what to think and I'm scared to go either way.

Still, we will know soon enough.

How are things with you? How are you feeling?

I've got everything crossed for you Prgirl. I'm sorry you're feeling off but hopefully it's a sign of some positive news. X

Hi Amo, it's just becoming more and more difficult :cry:

I feel like a do nothing but moan at the moment but I can't seem to get my head around the fact that the results are so final.

I am terrified of the outcome but also strangely excited, just in case.
Hubby is still very positive but I try to be a little more balanced only because I know otherwise I will be inconsolable if the result is negative.

Feeling anything other than numb is really hard today.

I'm symptom spotting like crazy :wacko: feeling emotional :cry: and trying to get some work done to distract me :coffee:

Anyway, enough about me how are you doing?
It sounds like things are progressing as they should be which is great news! Hang in there.

:hugs:

Hi Amo, it's just becoming more and more difficult :cry:

I feel like a do nothing but moan at the moment but I can't seem to get my head around the fact that the results are so final.

I am terrified of the outcome but also strangely excited, just in case.
Hubby is still very positive but I try to be a little more balanced only because I know otherwise I will be inconsolable if the result is negative.

Feeling anything other than numb is really hard today.

I'm symptom spotting like crazy :wacko: feeling emotional :cry: and trying to get some work done to distract me :coffee:

Anyway, enough about me how are you doing?
It sounds like things are progressing as they should be which is great news! Hang in there.

:hugs:

Moan away! Jesus, usually I'm the last person in the world to make a fuss about myself but I have non stopped moaned from the beginning almost! If you can't do it now, when can you? I know it's so final and believe me I'm not looking forward to your stage at all. But symptom spotting, feeling emotional, tired, in two minds is all so, so normal. Be kind to yourself, we're all here to support you :kiss:

And remember there's no pressure to do anything! If you don't want to test then don't, only do what you want. :hugs:

My disastrous life might cheer you up!

I'm kind of all right! I had my trigger last night which means no more injections now. It's going to be an adjustment not stabbing myself daily! I still feel quite poorly so I'm bed resting today to catch up on my fluids and hopefully have something to eat! I feel like I need double speed recovery for ec tomorrow. My whole body just aches like the flu. Luckily the antibiotic seems to wearing off so I'm not throwing everything up now! :dohh: I felt like a walking disaster at the hospital yesterday!I met another girl also having egg collection tomorrow who was on her third cycle. She looked really slim, bright eyed, happy and well and I was sitting there with my grey face and sick bucket. She was saying this had been her worse cycle and she had felt a bit sick at one point, and I thought, have you seen me?!! I felt so sexy. Haha.

Oh no Amo that's not good news at all.
Sending you lots of :hugs: and :flower:

I had a horrible cold right over Christmas and through January, it just wouldn't leave and I reacted to the anti-biotics. It's never ending some times.

I hope you feel better tomorrow.
I'm sure the hospital will look after you.
Just remember to think about yourself and to have lots of chocolate and cake afterwards.

I was just tired more than anything and crashed on the sofa following EC.

Pleased to hear that you don't have to inject anymore. It's my last injections tonight - or at least I hope so. Then tomorrow morning we will find out what's going on.

I have everything crossed and I'm trying to be positive.
Here's hoping! :winkwink:

Hi Rosina, we were the same - 12 eggs, 6 fert', 4 to blast, 1 to transfer.
I took great comfort in people saying that it only takes one, so hope that you do too :flower:

Wishing you all the very best for tomorrow :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->