Feb ivf buddies!!

Amoreamy that is great news! ET next week is no time to wait - although I appreciate it doesn't feel like that at the time.

Fingers crossed for your 5dt.

BMW Yayyy! Welcome to the partayy... When do you start your stims?

Sun I will try all the things! :p

PRG Getting my blood done is starting to hurt.. omg. What injections are you still doing?

It would be sooo hard to stay distracted. I'm glad I'll be back at work during that time. When do you think you'll test?

Amo EEK! You must be excited about the transfer! I'll be thinking about you!

We only have one vehicle, so I have to drop my dh off at work in the AM before I go to the clinic. With that, it takes about 40 minutes. If I didn't have to drop him, it'd be about 20. Not too bad.

I have no idea what my estrodial numbers are. :S

afm Extraction will likely be on Sunday/Monday, then (if everything looks good) ET on Friday/Saturday. Dominant follicle is up to 1.8 - she said she'd let it go to 2.5.

I have to inject cyclogest and Pregnyl each evening, as well as taking 3 progynova tablets.

I have a thin womb lining (usually 4.5mm max) so this is hopefully going to help with that. Fingers crossed.

There are no guarantees but because I have been taking them for some time in the same places, there is little room that isn't bruised or sore :growlmad:

Still, I'm trying to stay positive and hope it will be worth it in the end.
In terms of testing I'm not sure - may be at the weekend so that I can react how I want to without having to worry about work.

Sending lots of positive thoughts to you, it sounds like things are coming along as they should do.

SO SORRY! I meant egg retrieval not transfer!! Ha sorry!

Ha, ha sorry Amoreamy that was my mix up. So many abbreviations I can't keep up :wacko:

I think I need to go to bed :haha:

Amoreamy -- My scan went good! Got the okay and am starting stims tomorrow! Woohoo. I never got my estradiol number in my prior IVF. All these numbers are so damn stressful! Not sure if my new RE's office will tell me my numbers, so we'll see. ET will be here before you know it!!

Rosina -- I start tomorrow night!! ET is almost here for you too! Yay! Things are moving alone for you girls.

PRgirl -- Hope the cyclogest and Pregnyl do wonders for your lining!

Ha, ha sorry Amoreamy that was my mix up. So many abbreviations I can't keep up :wacko:

I think I need to go to bed :haha:

No it was definitely me! Retrieval next week then I think now it will be March for transfer, that's crazy!

It sounds like they've been attentive to your lining which is brilliant. I'm really it's working its magic in there!

Amoreamy -- My scan went good! Got the okay and am starting stims tomorrow! Woohoo. I never got my estradiol number in my prior IVF. All these numbers are so damn stressful! Not sure if my new RE's office will tell me my numbers, so we'll see. ET will be here before you know it!!

Rosina -- I start tomorrow night!! ET is almost here for you too! Yay! Things are moving alone for you girls.

It sounds really positive Beneath! So pleased you're getting started, no more waiting! I think getting my numbers has helped me stress less because I can see the progress, but it's the scan that scares me!! I'm having my first scan after 10 days stimming so it feels like anything could be happening in there!

BMW Yayyy! Welcome to the partayy... When do you start your stims?

Sun I will try all the things! :p

PRG Getting my blood done is starting to hurt.. omg. What injections are you still doing?

It would be sooo hard to stay distracted. I'm glad I'll be back at work during that time. When do you think you'll test?

Amo EEK! You must be excited about the transfer! I'll be thinking about you!

We only have one vehicle, so I have to drop my dh off at work in the AM before I go to the clinic. With that, it takes about 40 minutes. If I didn't have to drop him, it'd be about 20. Not too bad.

I have no idea what my estrodial numbers are. :S

afm Extraction will likely be on Sunday/Monday, then (if everything looks good) ET on Friday/Saturday. Dominant follicle is up to 1.8 - she said she'd let it go to 2.5.

Wow Rosina! I almost missed this in all the excitement!That's brilliant news! :happydance: How are you feeling about it?

PRG Wow! That's a lot, I'm sure it will help with your lining. I can imagine what it looks like - ouch. Are you doing them on your abdomen?

I keep telling myself the same thing. It'll all be worth it in the end. :) Good luck with your test!

BMW eek! Starting your stims today. Not long now :)

Amo When's your scan?

afm I'm feeling excited about the retrieval. I'm pretty sure it's on Monday now. They said they might let my dominant follicle go if it gets too big.

Hi Rosina,

I have one injection in my bum :blush: and the other in my abdomen.
Both have started to hurt but the back end more than the front!

Part of me can't wait to test and the other is terrified that it isn't the news we want. It's almost better not knowing than having bad news but I'm just going to have to man up and get on with it. :bodyb:

How are things with you?
Have you had your transfer now?
I hope it all goes well.

It sounds really positive Beneath! So pleased you're getting started, no more waiting! I think getting my numbers has helped me stress less because I can see the progress, but it's the scan that scares me!! I'm having my first scan after 10 days stimming so it feels like anything could be happening in there!

Good luck! Hope there's many follies in there. My first scan will be able four days of stimming.

PRG Wow! That's a lot, I'm sure it will help with your lining. I can imagine what it looks like - ouch. Are you doing them on your abdomen?

I keep telling myself the same thing. It'll all be worth it in the end. :) Good luck with your test!

BMW eek! Starting your stims today. Not long now :)

Amo When's your scan?

afm I'm feeling excited about the retrieval. I'm pretty sure it's on Monday now. They said they might let my dominant follicle go if it gets too big.

Yay!! Monday is right around the corner.

Beneath; thank you! I hope so too! I'm pretty nervous!

Rosina; Scan tomorrow (Friday) so we'll probably have ther booked once they've got the results from that. I'll think I'll be after you so Wednesday or Friday x

Prgirl; it must be getting close to testing time now?!!

Afm, my dh had our car smashed into today, so it might be a right off so it's another thing we don't need at this critical point! He's needed the car at the time of both appointments already this week so I've been relying on lifts my parents. I'm lucky they live close and are able to do it. Still, just annoying at this time in the cycle :(

Hi Amoreamy,

Official testing day is Wednesday - we are able to do it at home rather than go into the hospital but I'm not sure that makes it any better. I still have to work Wednesday and have a training session with a parent group - great! :shrug:

Not sure if we are going to test this weekend so that we are prepared for Wednesday. Not sure if it's still too early I will be 13dpo5dt so I'm just not sure.

I have period type cramps today and a really bad back so I'm starting to worry. I promised that I wouldn't symptom spot but I seem to have inadvertently done nothing else. :dohh:

It's the uncertainty and hope that drives me mad. If you just knew one way or another it would at least stop this roller coaster of emotions. :growlmad:

Sending you lots of luck for your scan!

Hi Amoreamy,

Official testing day is Wednesday - we are able to do it at home rather than go into the hospital but I'm not sure that makes it any better. I still have to work Wednesday and have a training session with a parent group - great! :shrug:

Not sure if we are going to test this weekend so that we are prepared for Wednesday. Not sure if it's still too early I will be 13dpo5dt so I'm just not sure.

I have period type cramps today and a really bad back so I'm starting to worry. I promised that I wouldn't symptom spot but I seem to have inadvertently done nothing else. :dohh:

It's the uncertainty and hope that drives me mad. If you just knew one way or another it would at least stop this roller coaster of emotions. :growlmad:

Sending you lots of luck for your scan!

Thank you! I can't imagine how difficult it is, the worst two week wait of all time. I think your symptoms sound really promising though, they're both really good early pregnancy symptoms :thumbup: I do feel bad you have to do injectables. If you're pregnant will they continue?

Just a quick update about the scan and my numbers.

Day 10

lining is 12-13mm and triple line.

left ovary- 12 follicles
16mm, 15mm, 14mm, 13.5mm, 12.5mm, and 7 @11mm

right ovary- 8 follicles
2 @13mm, 12.5mm, 5 @ 6mm or less.

I go another scan on Monday and hopefully book ET for Wednesday.

My e2 numbers have been;

Day 2: 108
Day 6: 826
Day 8: 2418

I'm pretty pleased as it all seems positive which is a huge relief. Now another few days in painful limbo until my scan on Monday!!

Just a quick update about the scan and my numbers.

Day 10

lining is 12-13mm and triple line.

left ovary- 12 follicles
16mm, 15mm, 14mm, 13.5mm, 12.5mm, and 7 @11mm

right ovary- 8 follicles
2 @13mm, 12.5mm, 5 @ 6mm or less.

I go another scan on Monday and hopefully book ET for Wednesday.

My e2 numbers have been;

Day 2: 108
Day 6: 826
Day 8: 2418

I'm pretty pleased as it all seems positive which is a huge relief. Now another few days in painful limbo until my scan on Monday!!

Those numbers sound great!!!

PRG Eek to bum injections! :p My fingers are crossed for you!

BMW What drugs will you do for stimming?

Amo Oh dear... yup... this is just one crazy process. It just seems like we're doomed to ups and downs. At least you have your parents to help with lifts - it's a good thing. :) Hang in there and keep your chin up!

Your follicles seem to be growing together more than mine. A handful have really taken a liking to the Gonal F, so most are too immature (hence why I have the retrieval so early!).

afm Things are going okay. I think I'll have 8 eggs for transfer - the rest just aren't growing. I hope they're high quality! Last Gonal-F tonight + the TRIGGER! Retrieval on Sunday.

How is everyone else doing?

Amoreamy those numbers look great! I would have been happy with them - my lining alone was no where near.

Are you sure you're going ET Wednesday?
When is your egg collection?

I think you're in the same clinic as me and they try to get you to blast, which would mean 5 days. Everything happened far quicker than we were expecting even with the longer transfer date.

Fingers crossed for you!
We had Prof Balon who was amazing.

Not sure about my pains, they feel very much like AF so I'm just praying that I've got it wrong. We've been through so many ups and too many downs over the years and I'm not sure after all this I would be in a position to cope so well :nope:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->