Feb ivf buddies!!

Rosina and prgirl very good luck. I'm thinking of you both. I have everything crossed for you guys!

And prgirl, thank you! Fingers crossed it's your last one, you get a blazing bfp and you never have to think about it again! Haha!

Mrs W good luck triggering tonight.

Beneath, I'm so happy for you you're responding so well :)

Much love to everyone xxx

Wow it's a big day on this thread tomorrow!!

Pr girl good luck for tomorrow. Your symptoms - tiredness, emotional, sore bbs, loosing weight all sound positive, I hope it's good news for you.

Rosina good luck for your transfer. Stay positive, you only need one embryo, and you've got one. Time to snuggle it into its new home!

Amo good luck at collection tomorrow. Hope you have a good sleep tonight and wake feeling a bit better.

I triggered tonight so nothing happening tomorrow for me!! Ec Thursday morning.

Xx

Hey ladies, sorry about my curt replies. I've been busy now that I'm back at work (don't worry I have the rest of the week off!) and was a little sad that things didn't turn out as well as I hoped.

Like MrsW said, these next few days are so big for all of us. Sending you all positive thoughts and hoping the best for you!

Amo - Your experience with the antibiotic is just crazy. How are you feeling now? I really hope tomorrow goes well for you. Fingers crossed! :hugs:

Like PRG, I crashed after EC. But yeah! Take it easy and have a treat to eat. I sure did! Great advice PRG!

Had to look up "crikey" LoL! Yeahhh… it's been kinda rough these past two days… I wish I had at least two to transfer tomorrow… oh well! So hoping this one little embryo will work! I'm still quite sore - I actually feel a little worse today than yesterday… I hope that's okay for tomorrow! A little disappointed as well to be honest. BUT "It only takes one!"

Love your story about the girl with her worst cycle. LoL… Have you seen What to Expect when You're Expecting? Reminds me of that woman with the perfect pregnancy.

BMW - I'm super excited you're getting the best results so far. Can't wait to hear more! :)

I also hope this little embie kicks some endometriosis a$$! :p

MrsW - Eeek! So excited for your collection Thursday. I hope it goes well. We're all so close!

I LOVE how you said to snuggle it into its new home. I WILL do that! :)

PRG - Fingers crossed for you tomorrow. :hugs:

All of this news is sometimes hard to swallow - I expected so much more out of this. My Dr. kept going on about how I was such a good candidate, etc. I mean you never know… I'm all over the place with emotions… I was looking up "how to feel happy when you're sad" on Google today… omg. I liked two recommendations: Cuddle your pet and watch a funny movie. :p Hang in there! We're all here for you!

Were you able to freeze any embryos?
Yes! I do take comfort in hearing "it only takes one." I've read so many wonderful success stories. We can only hope! :)

Afm - just hanging in and trying to be in a more positive mood!! I'm so grateful for having all of you here through this crazy journey. :flower:

Hey ladies, sorry about my curt replies. I've been busy now that I'm back at work (don't worry I have the rest of the week off!) and was a little sad that things didn't turn out as well as I hoped.

Like MrsW said, these next few days are so big for all of us. Sending you all positive thoughts and hoping the best for you!

Amo - Your experience with the antibiotic is just crazy. How are you feeling now? I really hope tomorrow goes well for you. Fingers crossed! :hugs:

Like PRG, I crashed after EC. But yeah! Take it easy and have a treat to eat. I sure did! Great advice PRG!

Had to look up "crikey" LoL! Yeahhh… it's been kinda rough these past two days… I wish I had at least two to transfer tomorrow… oh well! So hoping this one little embryo will work! I'm still quite sore - I actually feel a little worse today than yesterday… I hope that's okay for tomorrow! A little disappointed as well to be honest. BUT "It only takes one!"

Love your story about the girl with her worst cycle. LoL… Have you seen What to Expect when You're Expecting? Reminds me of that woman with the perfect pregnancy.

BMW - I'm super excited you're getting the best results so far. Can't wait to hear more! :)

I also hope this little embie kicks some endometriosis a$$! :p

MrsW - Eeek! So excited for your collection Thursday. I hope it goes well. We're all so close!

I LOVE how you said to snuggle it into its new home. I WILL do that! :)

PRG - Fingers crossed for you tomorrow. :hugs:

All of this news is sometimes hard to swallow - I expected so much more out of this. My Dr. kept going on about how I was such a good candidate, etc. I mean you never know… I'm all over the place with emotions… I was looking up "how to feel happy when you're sad" on Google today… omg. I liked two recommendations: Cuddle your pet and watch a funny movie. :p Hang in there! We're all here for you!

Were you able to freeze any embryos?
Yes! I do take comfort in hearing "it only takes one." I've read so many wonderful success stories. We can only hope! :)

Afm - just hanging in and trying to be in a more positive mood!! I'm so grateful for having all of you here through this crazy journey. :flower:

You are in my prayers, hun! Hope tomorrow goes perfectly and that embaby makes itself at home! Positive thoughts only xxxx and lots of yummy food and rest after =) make sure to keep your feet warm!

Good luck everyone tomorrow!!

Mine won't be a good day but I'll be OK- hoping you all get a better outcome than me :)

Not good news from this side. :cry:

It was a BFN this morning and to top it off my hubby doesn't want to try again. He hates the process and never wants to do it again.:nope:

As he didn't want to do it in the first place I guess this is it for us. Can't quite get my head around it to be honest. It's not what I expected to hear and was a bit like someone ripping your heart out and then pushing you off a cliff to make sure. :cry:

Best of wishes to you all.
I really do hope your journeys are a success.

Gosh, so much news already. I will only make this a quick one as i need to rest. I got 9 eggs, it was pretty painful but i was well looked after. I think 9 is okay. I don't know. Just resting now but just don't have the energy right now for replies. I'm sorry.

I'm thinking of you all xxx

Prgirl -- i am so sorry hun! I hope your DH comes around and will want to try again when you are both ready! Thinking of you xxx

Amoreamy -- 9 is great! I hope my follies are growing and I get about that number. I only had 7 my first IVF so anything above that is progress for me!! Rest up today :hugs:

PRG - So sorry. Big hugs !:hugs:

Hopefully he comes around... Time will help.There are other options. We're just going to go right to adoption when we're ready. Is he/are you open to that? Thinking of you.

Sun - big hugs to you too :hugs:
Do you have any frozen?

Amo - great news! I hope your report tomorrow is a good one! It hurts, eh? Omg. I felt the same after my transfer. Rest up and good luck! Can't wait to hear from you.

BMW - thanks :) it went well! The little embie made it through the night. 16 cell grade 4 (their grading system is strange... 4 is the highest, like this: https://www.advancedfertility.com/embryoquality.htm)
Transfer was smooth and painless.

How are you feeling?

PRG - So sorry. Big hugs !:hugs:

Hopefully he comes around... Time will help.There are other options. We're just going to go right to adoption when we're ready. Is he/are you open to that? Thinking of you.

Sun - big hugs to you too :hugs:
Do you have any frozen?

Amo - great news! I hope your report tomorrow is a good one! It hurts, eh? Omg. I felt the same after my transfer. Rest up and good luck! Can't wait to hear from you.

BMW - thanks :) it went well! The little embie made it through the night. 16 cell grade 4 (their grading system is strange... 4 is the highest, like this: https://www.advancedfertility.com/embryoquality.htm)
Transfer was smooth and painless.

How are you feeling?

Awesome news!!!! Snuggle in embie!!

Not sure if the how are you feeling was directed to me? Lol but I am doing good! Ovaries have been pretty achy the last few days. Hopefully just means my follies are growing!! I am anxious to see how they have been doing at tomorrow's scan.

Thanks ladies - I got the official negative phone call today, as expected.

I thankfully was successful with my first IVF and have an amazing DS from that (I had 3 BFN IUI's first).

This was our second FET from that 'batch' as I had 8 frozen embryos. Trying to remain positive that this can work - just maybe not as quickly as I would have liked. It is still very frustrating. Waiting for AF so we can schedule my next FET. Although, I am rather nervous because this is the last time that our insurance will cover treatment.

Prgirl I'm so, so sorry for your news. It is not what I expected to hear at all. :hugs: I hope your dh will come around in time, after you give yourselves time to yourselves. I don't know what to say except I want to give you a huge hug. xxx

Rosina, congratulations on being pupo! :happydance: It sounds like your little fighter was desperate to be reunited with you! You go embaby! I think this one's going to make it all the way :) Is it weird that I feel like it's a boy?!! I completely understand how you've been feeling though. Remember you can always talk to us even at your crappiest/ angriest/ most deflated or elated moments. That's what it's all about. How is the soreness now? I hope it's starting to feel a bit better :flower:

I giggled when you said you had to look up crikey! Your making me realise I speak in English colloquialisms for more than I thought I did! I haven't seen that film, I obviously should do! It was pretty funny (hindsight!!)

But you were right about the ec. Yes ouch!! I thought I was going to be nicely numb and dreaming away, when actually there was quite a lot of wincing and crying! I'm feeling brighter today though! It does feel like you've been punched repeatedly, and have gained 10 pounds all over night. Ivf is such a pleasure!

Mrs w I hope it goes well today! Very good luck! As I discovered yesterday you might not have the energy to update, so don't worry, I just hope it goes well :flower:

beneath, I feel like your follies are growing so well you might be at ec pretty soon :)

Sun, I'm really sorry you had your confirmation today, but you have your frosties! :cold: That is such a blessing :flower: We'll look forward to your next fet soon x

UPDATE!

The embryologist called with our report. Out of the nine eggs, seven were mature. Out of the seven, four have fertilised! I think that's okay. I pray they all hang on and grow nicely [-o<

She's going to call tomorrow to see whether they go back tomorrow or Monday eeek!

UPDATE!

The embryologist called with our report. Out of the nine eggs, seven were mature. Out of the seven, four have fertilised! I think that's okay. I pray they all hang on and grow nicely [-o<

She's going to call tomorrow to see whether they go back tomorrow or Monday eeek!

Great news!!!

Im on my way to my scan now! I hope the follies are where they should be. I am scared if they are growing to fast also.. The worries never end!

Good luck beneath! Damn right! It's one worry to the next for sure! x

Sun - so sorry. :hugs: Looking forward to hearing about the next one. Come on little frozen ones!

BMW - yes! That was posted for you :) glad things are progressing well. My ovaries STILL hurt! How are things looking?

Amo - what a fantastic report! Looking forward to more good news!

I sure hope this one will make it all the way . I kinda think that it's a boy too. Lol. Strange! Still quite sore... Might be adhesions from endometriosis pulling because of all the pressure. Seems worse when my bladder is full.

I think the movie is on Netflix. It's cute.

Hopefully all this IVF effort can amount to something! We can only try our best.

MrsW - thinking of you today! Good luck!

afm - just hanging with my cat. Resting :)

Quick update: 13 follies!!! 9-10 are between 16-18 mm and the rest are at 12-14mm bug still have time to grow!!!

Fantastic news beneath! I bet you're over the moon!! :happydance:

Thanks Rosina. It must be a boy! I guess we'll meet him in November! :winkwink:

My dh and I have just had a little (major) misunderstanding. I've had it in my head if I have two, I will put two back. He's just said he 100% does not want twins so is completely against two :dohh: Arghhh! Major charm offensive required :nope:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->