~*~ Feb Love Bugs - Waist Watching! ~*~

Well done Emma and Ginny :)

I think you might be right ladies but I tend to get a bit obssesive when I diet and it kinda turns into a competition to see how little I can eat :dohh:

Was bad again today, just cant be arsed if I'm not losing. I will start a new tomorrow xx

Katy - defo need to increase those cals girl, as your body will go into starvation mode, a healthy amount would be around 1800 and if you are breast feeding then anything from 1000 cals to 1500 more on top for BF.

Well done Emma and Ginny :)

I think you might be right ladies but I tend to get a bit obssesive when I diet and it kinda turns into a competition to see how little I can eat :dohh:

Was bad again today, just cant be arsed if I'm not losing. I will start a new tomorrow xx

Katy, why not try the ww diet? I like it because you can actually be naughty, as long as you dont go over your points. You arent restricted. It actually works better to work out how many points you are allowed in a whole week, and then if you have a few really bad days, you can have a few really good days to make up for it and keep within your over all week total. You only want to aim to lose 1lb a week, slow and steady is the best way.

Right, well this morning I was back up to my starting weight. I know I know, I am ashamed, but I had a few really really down days with fraser and his feeding and then easter and parties....bad bad bad lol. But I am that horrified, I have started afresh.

I just did 25 mins of the hannah waterman dvd with the girls...hilarious! I could hardly do it for laughing at them trying to do the moves. Mason helped too, each time I did a press up he whacked me on the head with his juice cup, then when I was doing sit ups, he jumped on my belly and started bouncing up and down.

Another 4lbs lost this week for me! thats exactly a stone iv lost since iv had Adam

Im now 9stone11

well done to everyone else who has lost x

well done a stone, thats fab!!

Well done Anne Marie, that's fab :)

Max- That sounds amusing. You should have tried to catch it on video for our amusement :lol:

Been good again today. I think I might do WW instead. Gonna look back for that link xx

Well done Anne Marie, that's fab :)

Max- That sounds amusing. You should have tried to catch it on video for our amusement :lol:

Been good again today. I think I might do WW instead. Gonna look back for that link xx

You can register on line with them rather than go to classes and I attached a ww recipe blog link a few days ago so you can try it. We can compare with each other as its weight watchers that I am doing

excellent annemarie! I have added your weight loss to the first post, you will be slipping into slinky summer gear before you know it!

I was really bad last night, OH bought biscuits and I demolished them. Then had 4 more for breakfast :dohh: trying not to beat myself up, I'm so tired I just want sugar.

Been good otherwise though. xx

Well done Anne Marie!! Thats good going.

I've lost 1lb since starting, a bit rubbish but I've had some really naughty days so thats prob why. I have really cut down on my carbs as I aren't exercising enough to burn them off & am eating more salady type things to fill me up. Really thought I'd have lost more though as some clothes are a bit looser, but then I suppose my body is still reverting back & shrinking back after pregnancy so that might explain it.

As I now have a wii fit I can now update my weight loss on tuesdays as arranged & hopefully will start shifting those pounds. I had a right giggle yesterday trying out all the programmes out on it :haha:

The wii fit is just great caz, I am soo jealous lol! And one lb is good!

I have been really good these past 3 days and couldnt resist jumping on the scales this morning, 9 stone 8, so 3lb down from monday at 9 stone 11. Just got to keep trying to be good. It was really hard to resist the easter eggs last night, with fraser being so unsettled and me being all tired. I thought AF was starting too, but it hasnt. I dont think it will ever start lol.

The Wii fit plus game is brilliant, been doing that the last few days, here's hoping i've dropped a stone :haha:

Well done Max , and fingers crossed Emma:thumbup: Am hoping for this myself :haha:

Anne marie thats great! well done!!

Im loitering between 13st 7lb and 13st 9lb - one day im loosin a pound then gaining a pound, im not being completely good but i am off to slimming world class this monday so thats where the serious diet starts as i need classes to keep me on track!

Im hoping by the 28th may to have lost 14-18lbs. im going shopping tonight to stock up on lots of sw food!

Hey Girls , Im going to drop out of doing the waist watching thing as I haven't been well and need to focus on that before I worry to much about being a skinny minnie . I'm going to keep up the exercise and sensible diet though its just I cant face weighing myself :( Good luck everyone !

Hi, can I join? I'm desperate to get rid of this baby bulge. My pre-pregnancy weight was around 9 1/2 stone. I weighed myself last week & I was 12 stone 5lb, I'm gutted! I am BFing so finding it really difficult to diet but have been trying to exercise more & it seems to be working-I lost 3lb last week. Dont think I'll have lost anything this week though, been going a bit too mad with the chocolate. Having to weigh in every week might just inspire me to leave the choccie alone!

Hey Girls , Im going to drop out of doing the waist watching thing as I haven't been well and need to focus on that before I worry to much about being a skinny minnie . I'm going to keep up the exercise and sensible diet though its just I cant face weighing myself :( Good luck everyone !

The most important thing is for you to feel good just now, worrying about dieting is a stress you can do without.

Take care of yourself and eating well will help you feel better too hun, just dont put any pressure on yourself xx :hugs:

Was all set to goto aqua fit and then Thomas needed feeding so I was bold and had a piece of cake after i fed him as it was too late to go, bet i havent lost an ounce this week!!

Blackrose, you just take care of yourself, there is all the time in the world to diet, but babies grow so quick, just focus on Aoibheann and yourself xx

Welcome Cath course you can join, can i have your starting weight and your target weight please to add to the main thread?

Well girls I was doing really well until saturday....was down to 9 stone 6 but then we were out all weekend and I ate a lot of things I shouldnt have as well as a bottle of cava on sat night. It seems to be the pattern, I do great in the week, then it all goes wrong at the weekend. I really really must get the will power to resist at the weekends. But this friday I am meant to be going to my mates house and staying overnight, having a chinese and a bottle or two of wine. Eeek.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->