• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

~*~ Feb Love Bugs - Waist Watching! ~*~

Ohhhh nervous , going for a fitness assessment tomorrow :(

just a quickie, I am 5 ft 6....dont worry blackrose it will be fine xx I will update thread shortly just popping out :D

I brought 2 DVD work outs today, the Hannah waterman one and davina... wish me luck, im soo glad im in a top floor flat so no1 can see through my windows hahaha

I'm 5'6.

I so want chocolate tonight. Edward is screaming and I have an easter egg luring me from the kitchen but I've resisted for the past 2 hours xx

A little chocolate is alright you know, a ripple is 150 calories or 1.5 points on weight watchers. Suck a square of chocolate as it takes a long time and you should get satisfaction from it.

We have to have some treats or we will go mad!
XX

I had some cadbury chocolate eclairs yesterday. 0.5 points each. Thats why i like weight watchers, if you are careful you can still eat the odd treat.

Work out 1 complete - I brought the Hannah waterman and Davina one. I did Hannahs one today and it was really good, who needs a gym hey!

excellent well done ginny!

I found these online:

https://www.women-workout-routines.com/free-workout-routines.html

You cna get three more free videos here:

https://www.women-workout-routines.com/20-minute-workout-video01.html

I am downloading the abs one just now, will check it out later, see if its any good!

ooo they look good, let me no and i might get downloading!!!

I hope i see results with theses DVD's as ive cancelled my gym membership £40 a month plus £3 each time i go to put Harrison in the creche- LOTS OF £££££ so hopefully I can still tone up and lose weight AND save money.... EXCELLENT!!!

two birds with one stone ginny!

Reading the comments at the bottom of the page of those vidoes it seems to work, I see one lady says she lost 15lb in one month doing the videos. I hope they are good....I need to exercise!

wow thats good!!!!

i've got the davina work out tomorrow, going to take them in turns as they work different parts of the body. im hoping to do them every morning mon to fri, harrison normally sleeps 8 till 930 so it will work well

I got the ok from my HV to start exercising so the Pilates chair will be dusted off on Friday morning, see if I can shift some of this chub :) Really need to get my Davina dvd back aswell, and get my butt i gear !!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->