~*~Feb Lovebugs Baby Club :)~*~

Right. I have been to the doctors today...I do have PND. I will spare everyone all the gory details, but I have really been struggling. Spending hours at a time crying, and other much darker stuff that I won't go into. I have been prescribed anti depressants and offered counselling which I'm thinking about whether or not I think will be beneficial. The worst thing about it all is that I feel I haven't properly bonded with Edward, I've been feeling more like caring for him is a chore, rather than wanting to do it out of love. I'm hoping now that I will be happy again and able to enjoy him.

I wasn't going to mention anything, but I think it's important that people speak about things like this so others in the same situation know that it's okay, and that if they ask for help they will get it. Also, thanks to Max for PMing me with advice and support :hugs:

Lucia- it does sound like Vinnie might have reflux. It could be silent reflux, where they have all other reflux symptoms without actually being sick. Google it if you want more info.

Gill- Don't worry about the :sex: it will get less scary with time xx

Am very glad you had an understanding GP and now you can get onto the road of recovery...:hugs:

Give counselling a go, I know when I suffered from anxiety, talking about the things that made me anxious, made me realise how I could beat the anxiety by not letting these things invade my every thought!! It takes time, but you'll make it...standing up and seeking help is probably the scariest bit, so you should be very proud of yourself xx

And we're all here if you need to unload anything :flower:

Just a wee note, I made a montage of Frasers photos over the past few days, have done this for all my babies and bought on dvds as a keep sake. If anyone fancies a look, its posted on my blog, just click the blinkie in the sig :)

Katy I'm glad you have a diagnosis and I hope your feeling better soon be kind to yourself :hugs:

Aww Katy im so glad your getting the help you need Hun, you know we're here for you anytime, I'm not surprised after everything you've been through. I have terrible thoughts sometimes as well so if you need to talk let it out noone will think any less of you xx

Oh Katy,

Well done on going to the doctor sweetie!! Thats often the biggest step!

I hope you are ok and not worrying about being diagnosed with pnd as its nothing to feel bad for - its not something you wanted and who knows why some women are affected but it is fantastic news that you are getting help!!

Just remember that Edward loves you, you are his whole world and you are doing a great job for him!

We are all here for you and supporting you every step hun. xxx

Kate, i had PND with paris - so i can relate to how you feel, well done for getting help, i went months indenial and it only got worse

(( hugs ))

xx

Thanks everyone, I really am overwhelmed by the amount of support I've had from everyone on here :hugs: xx

has anyone else not had a period yet, shouldnt i have had one by now, i have read tho some dont have theres till 6-7weeks after

Phew-glad im not the only one, me and OH have been DTD alot, but have been carefull, maybe i should tell him no more sex, till he has had the snip haha

how you feeling today katy? x

hope all you ladies have had a good weekend!

im beat and looking forward to bed tonight

xx

I can't win lol!!

So, been giving her the gaviscon, which worked initially, only now she is constipated & has paste type poos when she does manage to go & is now throwing the gaviscon up aswell as milk - aaarrrggghhhh. :rofl: I am so full of cold too which doesnt help.

On a good note, I did the Sports Relief Mile today with my LO's in the double buggy. Got my medal for proof n everything. Admittedly, only did it as my DH organised it & I felt I should go along for support as I felt like poo.

Hope you are all feeling better than I am.

Katy - how you doing hun?

Try water with brown sugar for the constipation.
Missed BnB yesterday when it was down for maintenance - addicted to it...
Thomas did a projectile vomit last night at 4.30 am - in the bed!!!
The 6 week growthh spurt is hard.. feeding a lot and grumpy..

I can't win lol!!

So, been giving her the gaviscon, which worked initially, only now she is constipated & has paste type poos when she does manage to go & is now throwing the gaviscon up aswell as milk - aaarrrggghhhh. :rofl: I am so full of cold too which doesnt help.

On a good note, I did the Sports Relief Mile today with my LO's in the double buggy. Got my medal for proof n everything. Admittedly, only did it as my DH organised it & I felt I should go along for support as I felt like poo.

Hope you are all feeling better than I am.

Katy - how you doing hun?

good for you doing the mile! i intended to do it and then didnt so i was rubbish! xx

Morning all!

Shelby was a pain last night, barely slept all night and she woke me from a lovely dream I was really annoyed at her! lol

Hope everyone is keeping well and babbies aren't being pests!

BTW -

I'M GOING TO JAMAICA!!!

Not till september but I'm so excited! :happydance:
Need to get Shelby a passport now which should be interesting trying to get a picture without me in it holding her up :haha:

Anyone wanna jump in my suitcase? :haha:

Morning

Me and OH are going to turkey in may, we booked it ages ago because it was so cheap, at the time i was annoyed at him for booking it, because Adam will only be 3 months old, but im glad he has now, because come May we are going to need a break, im gunna miss Adam and Paris loads, bet ill be blubbering most of the time

hmm im on a diet so if i have lost the 2 stone i need to, then i should be able to squeeze into your suitcase Gill

x

Morning all!

Shelby was a pain last night, barely slept all night and she woke me from a lovely dream I was really annoyed at her! lol

Hope everyone is keeping well and babbies aren't being pests!

BTW -

I'M GOING TO JAMAICA!!!

Not till september but I'm so excited! :happydance:
Need to get Shelby a passport now which should be interesting trying to get a picture without me in it holding her up :haha:

Anyone wanna jump in my suitcase? :haha:

Memememememe!!!:haha: Am jealous lots haha.

ref shelbys passport, some places like click etc do them for you to save the photobooth fun n games x

has put anyone going on holiday on my ignore list lol! How could you leave ME behind, I am small and flexible, will fit in most holdalls.

has put anyone going on holiday on my ignore list lol! How could you leave ME behind, I am small and flexible, will fit in most holdalls.

:haha: to be fair - this is my first holiday since I was 14 and went with my parents. I didn't even get a honeymoon due to various factors (including my bestman getting arrested for drink driving and leaving us to take the hired kilts home again (Wedding was 700 miles away from hire shop back home)

But feel free to jump in my luggage! At this rate I'll only have one outift to take with me as nothing fits/looks any good with a fricking nursing bra lol

I need someone to come style me a new wardrobe just for my holiday! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->