February 2012 Testers (164)... 39 BFPs! 6 Angels.. Find a TTC/Bump Buddy Here...

MrsMM I am so sorry :hugs: I hope that you can get some answers soon and head into a very healthy and happy pregnancy. Thinking of you.

Mrsmm i am so sorry for your loss. I really admire your strength and positive attitude :hugs:M Here's to hoping you will get some answers and continuing on your wonderful journey :)

MrsMM I am so so sorry. You were such a support to me earlier in the month when I had my 2nd MC and I hoped and prayed that you would not have to go through the same thing. My thoughts and prayers are still with you. We will both get our sticky BFPs soon. L x

Sholi, I still haven't had a proper AF - only 1 day of flow but I think I might be gearing up to ov soon as I have had some EWCM and my cervix has gone high again. I can't use my OPKs as there is possibly still a trace of hcg in my system (level 14 yesterday) so I suppose temps will be the only way of knowing. Planning to BD tonight if I can tear DH away from the TV!!

:hugs: MrsMM! and :hugs: for your DW too. I'm so so sorry! My heart is absolutely broken for you. I hope that you get the answers you need and when you and DW decide to TTC again, you get that sticky bean that leads to a forever baby and your sadness turns to joy.

And don't worry about us on the thread, take time to do what you need to do. We understand.

Poodle - it's so hard when the doctors won't help straight away. I hate the 'wait and see' approach. I really hope AF stays away and you get a some answers soon :)

Haj - it's not over yet! When is AF due? I would wait until it's due, even though I got a BFP before AF was due I just started worrying it was going to be a chemical.

Karry - I have my fingers crossed for you! I've had barely any symptoms - sore boobs on and off maybe, but i always get that leading up to AF anyway.

MrsMM24 - so sorry to hear about your loss :hugs:

AFM - I got my blood test results today and my hcg at 13DPO were 200. Sooo I guess that means I'm offically pregnant! I have another blood test and a dating scan in about 4 weeks, but I feel more relaxed now that i have a positive blood test. I might even stop POAS! I'm going to still stalk this group because I want to see some more lovely BFPs :)

Ginny83 - awesome news! I hope this is a very sticky one.

MrsMM - I am really sorry. I guess thats one bad thing about being able to find a BFP so early with modern tests :[ I wish you and your DW the best of luck. I know that you will have a forever baby someday as long as you keep trying!!

AFM - no updates...just my normal symptoms. Gonna try to test again tomorrows. I'm out of FRER tests and i'm damn sure not buying another box. Spending all my birthday money on those things!!! I feel like I'm blowing money on Lottery Tickets!

Woke up today with cramps(just like yesterday)...but my temp is still elevated. I think I'm going to hold off on testing and wait another couple of days and see what happens....so off to March I go. Good thing I already added my testing date over there. :)

FERTILITY February!!!!​

Happy Leap Day to all you February Testers!

:test: TODAY!! DBZ34 and MUNCHKINLOVE

:coffee::comp:Still waiting on some news, updates form you all, what's the verdict?? DIPSYSP, ROSE1990, PJSTENSGAARD, SARRY2413, WINTERDAZE, MSMELODY, THAYNES, TTCFOR1stTIME, HAYDENMUM, NORAHBATTIE, SHELLSUNSHINE, CUPCAKELOVING, JUMKI, TGO, MAZZY, HAPPYBEANY, TRYING_BABY, ANNABABE, BABYBOYLE, LILTRAINABELLE, JRWIFEY18, HERCFREAK, BEACHGIRL22, POODLEFROGS, PINKLOVE22, REBECCALO, STMW, SILVERLIZARD and PINKSPRINKLES:paper::test:

ALERT to all :bfp:s Let me extend my CONGRATULATIONS again! Here is a thread now that February is oon it's last leap, that you can continue to chat and keep in contact with all of the Thread's BFPs! Continuing to wish you all a very Happy & Heathy 8-9 months!!! Come on over to this thread (https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...9-dragon-babies-2012-dec-apr-2012-bfps-8.html )

GINNY83 Awesome Blood results Hun!! Stick it on out little bean!:flower:

POODLEFROGS yes, that is a negative aspect of testing early. For me however, it wasn't early, I was 5 days late (20DPO), and tested for another 4 days twice a day. Sadness came after I stopped testing and had been to the doctor. I wake up thinking if I had only waited 2 weeks late to test, but that's unrealistic when TTC. I am not going to be discourage just yet, I am going to get healthy and work with the OB and FS to find out why this is the 2nd time in less than a year. I wish you the greatest of luck and am looking out to post your BFP soon!:dust:

DBZ34 hang in there Hun, don't go calling on AF just yet... Your eggy chase is NOT over:dust:

:hugs: so very sorry that AF has flown in on you, I hope that you will join us again in the March/April threads! Where I am sure you will see dark pink BFP lines!:dust:

Ladies When you need the TTC perspective to carry you through the day, click back to page 207 to see where your egg is on its journey (The “Path”). There is a very helpful diagram that I am going to post on WEDNESDAYS. Stop by, check it out, see your eggy and get an idea of when you should test (+3 days!)

>>>On 8DPO end your post with a little SS (symptom spotting) to help everyone here as we all go through the TWW...

AFM... Recovering, I have a follow-up tomorrow to monitor the process and it's effect on my body as well as to see if all is finished. Physical pain is subsiding, so I will keep you all posted. Thank you again so very much for your thoughts and :hugs: They are returned to you x10!!

*First Page Updated*

Poodle - it's so hard when the doctors won't help straight away. I hate the 'wait and see' approach. I really hope AF stays away and you get a some answers soon :)

Haj - it's not over yet! When is AF due? I would wait until it's due, even though I got a BFP before AF was due I just started worrying it was going to be a chemical.

Karry - I have my fingers crossed for you! I've had barely any symptoms - sore boobs on and off maybe, but i always get that leading up to AF anyway.

AFM - I got my blood test results today and my hcg at 13DPO were 200. Sooo I guess that means I'm offically pregnant! I have another blood test and a dating scan in about 4 weeks, but I feel more relaxed now that i have a positive blood test. I might even stop POAS! I'm going to still stalk this group because I want to see some more lovely BFPs :)

AF is due tomorrow but I'll be getting my blood test back from the doctor today.

AF is due tomorrow but I'll be getting my blood test back from the doctor today.

Good luck!! Finger's crossed for you!x

Af came yesterday, onto the march thread. GL everyone

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back