February 2012 Testers (164)... 39 BFPs! 6 Angels.. Find a TTC/Bump Buddy Here...

Silver penny - congrats :)

Sholi - so sorry to hear hun :hugs: I know what you mean about not testing before AF though. Even though I was lucky with my BFP it's been so stressful waiting to see if AF is still going to turn up.

MrsMM24 - :hugs: hope everything turns out OK

Leah - congrats :)

Haj - I really hope it's just a bit early still and you get your BFP in the next couple of days

Spotting at the moment, I guess it might take a while for af to come round?

18dpo...BFN this morning with FRER with FMU...AF was due at 14dpo (but she is known to be as late as 17dpo)

Tired of looking at all these stark white tests when I know something is up. What else can cause gas, burping, bloating, weird cramps for over 2 weeks? And increased cm for the last week. I never burp and now I sound like I drink soda all day! I don't even like carbonated drinks! I'm telling you, I know that bean is in there. I've never ever ever thought I was pregnant before. This is the first cycle I've ever even used a test. I had to read up on how to use them. It felt like my first time using a tampon (I know we all remember that feeling).

I've been emotional on and off but that could be stress. I seem to get tired easily but I have trouble sleeping sometimes so that is normal for me.

I've never had any kind of PMS before except normal AF cramps right before (usually only hours before) and the first day of bleeding. So I really don't think I am confusing these things for PMS.

I called the doctors office monday and ALL I asked was how long they wanted me to wait after I missed my period before I should come in for a blood test. She asked when I missed it, I said "yesterday" and she laughed at me! Didn't even ask if I had symptoms or other reasons to believe I needed a test. Just laughed and told me to wait a week and take an HPT, call if it's positive.

Sholi - I'm so sorry. This does mean though that you can make babies! That's wonderful :)

Hey ladies, I'm 12dpo and got a BFN on a Frer this morning. I'm guessing that the $ store test yesterday was a fluke or something. I spent like 20 min crying in the bathroom this morning when I saw that stark white test:cry:

Haj - maybe the FRER just wasn't as sensitive as you dollar store test. You're not out yet x

Temp dropped this morning and cm dried up. Think af is due :)
Moving to the April thread ladies. Not to be horrible but hope I don't see you there. Fx'd you all get a sticky bean in march
:dust:

Haj - maybe the FRER just wasn't as sensitive as you dollar store test. You're not out yet x

I hope so. Or maybe the other test was just nothing. I was so optomistic this cycle and after this morning I just dont feel like it anymore

Temp dropped this morning and cm dried up. Think af is due :)
Moving to the April thread ladies. Not to be horrible but hope I don't see you there. Fx'd you all get a sticky bean in march
:dust:

Are you not trying in March?

silver_penny, leahsmama - Congratulations! Hope you have a happy & healthy nine months! :baby::baby:

Dithy, horseypants, Number2in2012 - I'm sorry to hear AF got you. I hope March will be our month :flower:

DaisyQ - Do you know which county your Greatgrandpa was from? I'm 100% Irish so hopefully I have luck to spare this month! :happydance:

2016 - The attitude you're getting from the doctors is shocking! Are you able to change doctors?? Just because you have one child doesn't mean you shouldn't get help to conceive more!!

poodlefrogs - I hope you're one of the ladies who's BFP just shows up a little late so it's still on the way :thumbup:

ginny83 - That's so odd! What is it with all these weird doctors?? I can't wait to find out how you get on tomorrow. :hugs:

Sholi - I am so so sorry to hear your news :hugs:

haj624 - I would definitely retest in a couple of days or if you can't wait that long, at least with FMU. I hope this is the start of your BFP!! :happydance: I know how upsetting it can be to see a BFN but you're not out yet hun. I'm no pro but your chart looks great!

MrsMM24 - I've heard of women who bleed throughout their entire pregnancies & have had perfectly healthy babies so hopefully all is ok. Be sure to update us tomorrow if you can & I'll keep you in my prayers :hugs:

AFM - 5DPO today. Nothing much to report. I'm feeling a little down today & lethargic but that may be because I had a long day yesterday. No symptoms really :coffee:

18dpo...BFN this morning with FRER with FMU...AF was due at 14dpo (but she is known to be as late as 17dpo)

Tired of looking at all these stark white tests when I know something is up. What else can cause gas, burping, bloating, weird cramps for over 2 weeks? And increased cm for the last week. I never burp and now I sound like I drink soda all day! I don't even like carbonated drinks! I'm telling you, I know that bean is in there. I've never ever ever thought I was pregnant before. This is the first cycle I've ever even used a test. I had to read up on how to use them. It felt like my first time using a tampon (I know we all remember that feeling).

I've been emotional on and off but that could be stress. I seem to get tired easily but I have trouble sleeping sometimes so that is normal for me.

I've never had any kind of PMS before except normal AF cramps right before (usually only hours before) and the first day of bleeding. So I really don't think I am confusing these things for PMS.

I called the doctors office monday and ALL I asked was how long they wanted me to wait after I missed my period before I should come in for a blood test. She asked when I missed it, I said "yesterday" and she laughed at me! Didn't even ask if I had symptoms or other reasons to believe I needed a test. Just laughed and told me to wait a week and take an HPT, call if it's positive.

I so hope your feeling is right :hugs: That's awful treatment from the doctor! You were just asking a question FFS! That was just rude!

silver_penny, leahsmama - Congratulations! Hope you have a happy & healthy nine months! :baby::baby:

Dithy, horseypants, Number2in2012 - I'm sorry to hear AF got you. I hope March will be our month :flower:

DaisyQ - Do you know which county your Greatgrandpa was from? I'm 100% Irish so hopefully I have luck to spare this month! :happydance:

2016 - The attitude you're getting from the doctors is shocking! Are you able to change doctors?? Just because you have one child doesn't mean you shouldn't get help to conceive more!!

poodlefrogs - I hope you're one of the ladies who's BFP just shows up a little late so it's still on the way :thumbup:

ginny83 - That's so odd! What is it with all these weird doctors?? I can't wait to find out how you get on tomorrow. :hugs:

Sholi - I am so so sorry to hear your news :hugs:

haj624 - I would definitely retest in a couple of days or if you can't wait that long, at least with FMU. I hope this is the start of your BFP!! :happydance: I know how upsetting it can be to see a BFN but you're not out yet hun. I'm no pro but your chart looks great!

MrsMM24 - I've heard of women who bleed throughout their entire pregnancies & have had perfectly healthy babies so hopefully all is ok. Be sure to update us tomorrow if you can & I'll keep you in my prayers :hugs:

AFM - 5DPO today. Nothing much to report. I'm feeling a little down today & lethargic but that may be because I had a long day yesterday. No symptoms really :coffee:

I used FMU this morning. I think I'm just going to wait till I'm late or AF shows at this point. A BFN effects my mood and my day wayyyy tooo much!

Hi Karry! I have no idea sadly. I don't know if he was born in Ireland, or the US - I think the US though... He died a long time ago (1950s), and he was disowned for marrying my greatgrandmother, so I'm not in touch with that side of the family. I'd love to somehow do more research on that side of the family - maybe someday!

Well looks like first af on way x don't feel as bad as I thought I would an least i won't have to look at bfn's over the next few days x over to march for me good luck for tomorrow everyone still left xxx

FERTILITY February!!!!​

:test: TODAY!! All Re-testers!

:coffee::comp:Still waiting on some news, updates form you all, what's the verdict?? DIPSYSP, ROSE1990, PJSTENSGAARD, SARRY2413, WINTERDAZE, MSMELODY, THAYNES, TTCFOR1stTIME, HAYDENMUM, NORAHBATTIE, SHELLSUNSHINE, CUPCAKELOVING, JUMKI, TGO, MAZZY, HAPPYBEANY, TRYING_BABY, ANNABABE, BABYBOYLE, LILTRAINABELLE, JRWIFEY18, HERCFREAK, BEACHGIRL22, POODLEFROGS, PINKLOVE22, REBECCALO, STMW, SILVERLIZARD and PINKSPRINKLES:paper::test:

:bfp:ALERT CONGRATULATIONS LEAHSMAMA Wishing you a Happy & Heathy 9 months!!! Come on over to this thread (https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...9-dragon-babies-2012-dec-apr-2012-bfps-8.html ) while you continue to stalk your TTC buddies here.

SHOLI Imaybe AD won't come, Hang in there, stay positive Hun! Still not out, spotting is normal with some during early pregnancy:dust:

HAJ624 it could still be too early, that's why with IUI, at least at my FS, they schedule a blood test so that they can be sure. FXD:dust:

REBECCALO You are not out yet, no :af: = a good sign! Don't give up hope yet Hun, hoping it is just a drop in temp and you get a BFP in a day or two!:dust:

MRSKG I can't let you give up hope just yet, you weren't suppose to be in this cycle and so it is possible that you could be off for OV, Hang in there Hun!:dust:

:hugs: so very sorry that AF has flown in on you, I hope that you will join us again in the March/April threads! Where I am sure you will see dark pink BFP lines!:dust:

Ladies When you need the TTC perspective to carry you through the day, click back to page 207 to see where your egg is on its journey (The “Path”). There is a very helpful diagram that I am going to post on WEDNESDAYS. Stop by, check it out, see your eggy and get an idea of when you should test (+3 days!)

>>>On 8DPO end your post with a little SS (symptom spotting) to help everyone here as we all go through the TWW...

AFM... I wanted to thank you ladies for your well wishes. Sadly, late last evening, I began to bleed heavier than ever, cramps, clotting, and dehydration. We went in and I was having a confirmed MC. We are scheduled to follow-up on thursday morning, from there, we will begin the steps to see what has gone on the last 2 successful BFPs and all the testing. We are WTTC until we get some more answers as to what we may be able to do. You all have been a tremendous support outside of DW, and I hope that I can continue to post effectively on my testing threads and journal. I am having moments of saddness and don't want to impose so, please bear with me when it takes me a little longer.... Let's go end of Feb BFPs, we are looking to hear some good news:dust::dust:

*First Page Updated*

FERTILITY February!!!!​

:test: TODAY!! All Re-testers!

:coffee::comp:Still waiting on some news, updates form you all, what's the verdict?? DIPSYSP, ROSE1990, PJSTENSGAARD, SARRY2413, WINTERDAZE, MSMELODY, THAYNES, TTCFOR1stTIME, HAYDENMUM, NORAHBATTIE, SHELLSUNSHINE, CUPCAKELOVING, JUMKI, TGO, MAZZY, HAPPYBEANY, TRYING_BABY, ANNABABE, BABYBOYLE, LILTRAINABELLE, JRWIFEY18, HERCFREAK, BEACHGIRL22, POODLEFROGS, PINKLOVE22, REBECCALO, STMW, SILVERLIZARD and PINKSPRINKLES:paper::test:

:bfp:ALERT CONGRATULATIONS LEAHSMAMA Wishing you a Happy & Heathy 9 months!!! Come on over to this thread (https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...9-dragon-babies-2012-dec-apr-2012-bfps-8.html ) while you continue to stalk your TTC buddies here.

SHOLI Imaybe AD won't come, Hang in there, stay positive Hun! Still not out, spotting is normal with some during early pregnancy:dust:

HAJ624 it could still be too early, that's why with IUI, at least at my FS, they schedule a blood test so that they can be sure. FXD:dust:

REBECCALO You are not out yet, no :af: = a good sign! Don't give up hope yet Hun, hoping it is just a drop in temp and you get a BFP in a day or two!:dust:

MRSKG I can't let you give up hope just yet, you weren't suppose to be in this cycle and so it is possible that you could be off for OV, Hang in there Hun!:dust:

:hugs: so very sorry that AF has flown in on you, I hope that you will join us again in the March/April threads! Where I am sure you will see dark pink BFP lines!:dust:

Ladies When you need the TTC perspective to carry you through the day, click back to page 207 to see where your egg is on its journey (The “Path”). There is a very helpful diagram that I am going to post on WEDNESDAYS. Stop by, check it out, see your eggy and get an idea of when you should test (+3 days!)

>>>On 8DPO end your post with a little SS (symptom spotting) to help everyone here as we all go through the TWW...

AFM... I wanted to thank you ladies for your well wishes. Sadly, late last evening, I began to bleed heavier than ever, cramps, clotting, and dehydration. We went in and I was having a confirmed MC. We are scheduled to follow-up on thursday morning, from there, we will begin the steps to see what has gone on the last 2 successful BFPs and all the testing. We are WTTC until we get some more answers as to what we may be able to do. You all have been a tremendous support outside of DW, and I hope that I can continue to post effectively on my testing threads and journal. I am having moments of saddness and don't want to impose so, please bear with me when it takes me a little longer.... Let's go end of Feb BFPs, we are looking to hear some good news:dust::dust:

*First Page Updated*

My OBGYN has been doing the IUI's and he hasnt done a blood test. DH and I are going to have our first appt with an RE tonight so hopefully he can help us out

MrsMM you truly are inspiring if you still soldier on after ur bad news.

I'm very confused right now. I have very light spotting that sometimes is not even there. All my pregnancy symptoms are gone but no af. I've read that af might not show up at all, so when do I know when I ovulate.

MrsMM :hugs: I hope you get some answers with easy fixes so you can move forward. I wish I had something useful to say that could make you feel better

MrsMM. i was really happy for your BFP.but now i am so sorry for your loss i know mc is very hard for you, in ttc journey we all understand each other very well. i hope you start a happy :cloud9: very soon. my pray and thought is with you. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->