February 2012 Testers (164)... 39 BFPs! 6 Angels.. Find a TTC/Bump Buddy Here...

I tested this morning and got a very faint line, which made me very confused. I work in a hospital so i popped in to the gynae and got them to give me a blood test. Half an hour before the result was ready, I started to get my period. Cried my eyes out in the toilet, composed myself and went up to the lab to get my negative result. It turns out the fertilised egg didn't manage to implant.

For the record I had nausea, super sore breasts with bigger nipples and twinges that were more evident in the evening. I was so happy for those two days and now feel so sad and angry because it's so cruel. I think I can safely say that I won't test again before I've missed my period.

The only thing is that Dh and I are happy because at least we now know we can make a baby.

AFM: Today is 7/9DPO and I figured it was about time to SS. :)

Bloated, gassy, backache, more CM than I know what to do with, crampy twinges, slightly sore bbs and emotional.

But I'm thinking this could be PMS creeping up on me. AF could be due in four or five days. Not feeling super hopeful this month, but I'm staying positive. Maybe I'll finally get to see a BFP in a couple of days...who knows?

AFM: Today is 7/9DPO and I figured it was about time to SS. :)

Bloated, gassy, backache, more CM than I know what to do with, crampy twinges, slightly sore bbs and emotional.

But I'm thinking this could be PMS creeping up on me. AF could be due in four or five days. Not feeling super hopeful this month, but I'm staying positive. Maybe I'll finally get to see a BFP in a couple of days...who knows?

fingers crossed for you!!

I tested this morning and got a very faint line, which made me very confused. I work in a hospital so i popped in to the gynae and got them to give me a blood test. Half an hour before the result was ready, I started to get my period. Cried my eyes out in the toilet, composed myself and went up to the lab to get my negative result. It turns out the fertilised egg didn't manage to implant.

For the record I had nausea, super sore breasts with bigger nipples and twinges that were more evident in the evening. I was so happy for those two days and now feel so sad and angry because it's so cruel. I think I can safely say that I won't test again before I've missed my period.

The only thing is that Dh and I are happy because at least we now know we can make a baby.

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: I'm so sorry, Sholi.

What colour was it haj? Got everything crossed for you xxx

View attachment 345769

Im not talented enough to tweak things to help show you but its super super light idk if i can just see it bc i know its there but its a little to the left of the circle thing lol

I would so try a frer tomorrow my first bfp was 12 dpo it was pretty faint but pink on a frer. GL I super hope this is your bfp!!!

What colour was it haj? Got everything crossed for you xxx

View attachment 345769

Im not talented enough to tweak things to help show you but its super super light idk if i can just see it bc i know its there but its a little to the left of the circle thing lol

I would so try a frer tomorrow my first bfp was 12 dpo it was pretty faint but pink on a frer. GL I super hope this is your bfp!!!

Thanks hun me too!!!

:hugs: :hugs:

sorry sholi, but you are right! you guys can conceive. also, you've already started a new cycle, so that's a good thing too (instead of having to wait longer). here's to a sticky bean very soon! :friends:

FERTILITY February!!!!​

SUNDAY :test: SILVERLIZARD

:test: TODAY!! LOVINGMYKIDS and PINKSPRINKLES

:coffee::comp:Still waiting on some news, updates form you all, what's the verdict?? DIPSYSP, ROSE1990, PJSTENSGAARD, SARRY2413, WINTERDAZE, MSMELODY, THAYNES, TTCFOR1stTIME, HAYDENMUM, NORAHBATTIE, SHELLSUNSHINE, CUPCAKELOVING, JUMKI, TGO, MAZZY, HAPPYBEANY, TRYING_BABY, ANNABABE, BABYBOYLE, LILTRAINABELLE, JRWIFEY18, HERCFREAK, BEACHGIRL22, POODLEFROGS, PINKLOVE22, REBECCALO, and STMW:paper::test:

:bfp:ALERT CONGRATULATIONS GINNY83, ALFIECAT, LOVINGMYKIDS, and SILVER_PENNY Wishing you a Happy & Heathy 9 months!!! Come on over to this thread (https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...9-dragon-babies-2012-dec-apr-2012-bfps-8.html ) while you continue to stalk your TTC buddies here.

SHOLI I feel your pain, I am going through not knowing right now...:hugs:

POODLEFROGS FXD for those symptoms! :dust:

REBECCALO You are not out yet, no :af: = a good sign! April is already up on the first page!:dust:

HAJ624 sounds soooo promising, GL Hun! I say wait another 2-3 days and test again!:dust:

:hugs: so very sorry that AF has flown in on you 2016, DRSQUID, TALICA22, SIEGAL, SHOLI, MUMMYOF2GIRLZ, CHESKA, SNOWFLAKES120, DAISYQ, HORSEYPANTS, and NUMBER2IN2012 I hope that you will join us again in the March/April threads! Where I am sure you will see dark pink BFP lines!:dust:

Ladies When you need the TTC perspective to carry you through the day, click back to page 207 to see where your egg is on its journey (The “Path”). There is a very helpful diagram that I am going to post on WEDNESDAYS. Stop by, check it out, see your eggy and get an idea of when you should test (+3 days!)

>>>On 8DPO end your post with a little SS (symptom spotting) to help everyone here as we all go through the TWW...

AFM... I wanted to thank you ladies for your well wishes, please keep them coming... I have been spotting to light flow since Friday evening. I have more in my journal, as I don't want to post these things during hopeful times for everyone, just trying to remain calm until results on Wednesday. Not going to be spending as much BnB time while I relax, I will be sure to update...:dust::dust:

*First Page Updated*

FERTILITY February!!!!​

SUNDAY :test: SILVERLIZARD

:test: TODAY!! LOVINGMYKIDS and PINKSPRINKLES

:coffee::comp:Still waiting on some news, updates form you all, what's the verdict?? DIPSYSP, ROSE1990, PJSTENSGAARD, SARRY2413, WINTERDAZE, MSMELODY, THAYNES, TTCFOR1stTIME, HAYDENMUM, NORAHBATTIE, SHELLSUNSHINE, CUPCAKELOVING, JUMKI, TGO, MAZZY, HAPPYBEANY, TRYING_BABY, ANNABABE, BABYBOYLE, LILTRAINABELLE, JRWIFEY18, HERCFREAK, BEACHGIRL22, POODLEFROGS, PINKLOVE22, REBECCALO, and STMW:paper::test:

:bfp:ALERT CONGRATULATIONS GINNY83, ALFIECAT, LOVINGMYKIDS, and SILVER_PENNY Wishing you a Happy & Heathy 9 months!!! Come on over to this thread (https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...9-dragon-babies-2012-dec-apr-2012-bfps-8.html ) while you continue to stalk your TTC buddies here.

SHOLI I feel your pain, I am going through not knowing right now...:hugs:

POODLEFROGS FXD for those symptoms! :dust:

REBECCALO You are not out yet, no :af: = a good sign! April is already up on the first page!:dust:

HAJ624 sounds soooo promising, GL Hun! I say wait another 2-3 days and test again!:dust:

:hugs: so very sorry that AF has flown in on you 2016, DRSQUID, TALICA22, SIEGAL, SHOLI, MUMMYOF2GIRLZ, CHESKA, SNOWFLAKES120, DAISYQ, HORSEYPANTS, and NUMBER2IN2012 I hope that you will join us again in the March/April threads! Where I am sure you will see dark pink BFP lines!:dust:

Ladies When you need the TTC perspective to carry you through the day, click back to page 207 to see where your egg is on its journey (The “Path”). There is a very helpful diagram that I am going to post on WEDNESDAYS. Stop by, check it out, see your eggy and get an idea of when you should test (+3 days!)

>>>On 8DPO end your post with a little SS (symptom spotting) to help everyone here as we all go through the TWW...

AFM... I wanted to thank you ladies for your well wishes, please keep them coming... I have been spotting to light flow since Friday evening. I have more in my journal, as I don't want to post these things during hopeful times for everyone, just trying to remain calm until results on Wednesday. Not going to be spending as much BnB time while I relax, I will be sure to update...:dust::dust:

*First Page Updated*

lol ill probably only make it till tomorrow morning but hopefully its something!!

My prayers are with you:hugs:

Fingers crossed MrsMM, just relax and try to visualise everything working out :hugs::hugs:

got a faint BFP this morning w/fmu @ 12dpo. hoping for a darker line tomorrow!

Bc im super impatient I went to the store and lunch and took a FRER. It was negative :(

Aw haj hoping it's just too soon an you get your 2 lines in the next few days x

Congrats leahsmama xxx

Thinking of you an praying for you MrsMM xxx

MrsMM24 - I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you. Ive heard people having so called periods when pregnant hence not realising they're pregnant, I'm hoping it's something as simple as that and not serious. Go and relax a get days x
Congratulations to the BFP's, very pleased for you all.
Afm still no show. I really don't think it's pg now just my cycle out of whack. My cbfm is due so secretly hoping my period waits a day or two do I can use my new gadget!!
:dust:

Bc im super impatient I went to the store and lunch and took a FRER. It was negative :(

Hey me too!! except I did it after work, What dpo are you on?
Im at 9dpo, and I knew I should've waited, but I felt like I had to get it out of my system.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->