February 2012 Testers (164)... 39 BFPs! 6 Angels.. Find a TTC/Bump Buddy Here...

February!!!

https://thomasgwyndunbar.files.wordpress.com/2010/06/conception2implantation.jpg?w=513&h=388

This is just an idea of the timing, give or take a day ladies!

This really only works/makes sense to look at if you know (based on temp drop or specific digi monitor) the exact Ovulation day.

AFTER IMPLANTING HCG does not build up enough to show on an HPT or Blood test for 2-3 days! Keep this in mind... Implantation can occur as late as 12DPO!

(Just to keep us in perspective... The thread moves quickly and everyone can't keep up as it does or are new to the thread and haven't read back. I think this will give some good motivation in the middle of the week!)

*Thanks DEBZIE*

Helloooo FERTILITY February!!!!

Sending a warm welcome to all the new joiners NUMBER2IN2012, BABY_MAYBE, SIEGAL, CAZ & BOB, and STEPHERS35 hoping this is OUR month! I am so sorry that some of you are here from December/January thread!! GL FXD!:dust:

:coffee::comp:Still waiting on some news, updates form you all, what's the verdict??2PEAS4WINGS, ALIE, BUBBALOO2011, CHRISTIELEE83, HAYADDIE, LILYBUMP, MRGN626, SHEY:paper::test:

WM61711 That was an amazing reveal! I think I had a few tears building up as well. Well done!:flower:

REBECCALO Wear him OUT!!!! CONGRATS on your engagement as well!:flower::dust:

HAPPYBEANY I bought my CBFM on eBay for much less than half price. Take a look, it's a steal! I hope the legs have come down and the wigglers are in place. It sounds like your appt was promising since things aren’t too far messed around. If you need a little motivation, there are plenty of ladies on MFP (myfitnesspal.com) that are also on BnB that will help you out, try it. I am maiaj:dust:

STEPHERS35 sorry for your loss. I hope you get a fantastic BFP sooner rather later:dust:

ANNIE77 Do you know when you think you will test?:dust:

LIZLOVELUST mine does that around OV and through my LP, this could very well mean you are having implantation! FXD!:dust:

GINNY83so sorry AF flew in on you... temping will be a huge help. When you get a second, attach the link to your temping chart and we will all help you stalk it:dust:

MANNY82 this is a sign for a lot of women, hang in there, looks like we have a BFP coming soon!:dust:

HEAVENLY Hang in there Hun! Soy, works like clomid, did that same thing to my cycle, I hope you still get in there to catch the egyy!:dust:

:hugs: so sorry that AF flew in for you or you recently found out that you are out this cycle, join us in March!! The link is posted on the first page of this thread, April coming soon… HOPIN4AMUNCHE, LILYLEE, and GINNY83!!:hugs:

Ladies When you need the TTC perspective to carry you through the day, click back to page 61 to see where your egg is on its journey (The “Path”). There is a very helpful diagram that I am going to post on WEDNESDAYS. Stop by, check it out, see your eggy and get an idea of when you should test (+3 days!)

>>>On 8DPO end your post with a little SS (symptom spotting) to help everyone here as we all go through the TWW...

AFM... CD14: You can stalk my chart!! Looks like my body is gearing up to OV, I was able to move my donation to Thursday evening! Tomorrow! Come on TWW! A HIGH today on the CBFM! Trying to keep my focus. Temps are pretty steady. I am using the CBFM and OPKs... *FXD BFP before our angel's due date of 2.15.12*:dust:

*First Page Updated*

Thanks for the welcome Karry :wave:

Nothing to report here, I'm probably around ov at the moment but since I'm not tracking I don't have any idea really!!

Everyone that's testing or has symptoms - good luck I hope you all get your bfp's soon :) fx xxx

Thanks for the welcome mrsMM :wave: oh and thanks for the diagram, it's ace :)

MrsMM really you think i could be experiensing inplantation??? Oh man i hope so! Ive never been bloated from O or in my LP before!

The witch showed her face on saturday!

So DH and I have decided we are going to use OPK's this time around. Hopefully it helps.

February!!!

https://thomasgwyndunbar.files.wordpress.com/2010/06/conception2implantation.jpg?w=513&h=388

This is just an idea of the timing, give or take a day ladies!

This really only works/makes sense to look at if you know (based on temp drop or specific digi monitor) the exact Ovulation day.

AFTER IMPLANTING HCG does not build up enough to show on an HPT or Blood test for 2-3 days! Keep this in mind... Implantation can occur as late as 12DPO!

(Just to keep us in perspective... The thread moves quickly and everyone can't keep up as it does or are new to the thread and haven't read back. I think this will give some good motivation in the middle of the week!)

*Thanks DEBZIE*

See I'm a little confused...if it has on this lovely chart you provided...implantation 8-9 wouldnt you have to implant between then...how could it not be till 12dpo?? :shrug:

HAJ this design was created with the idea that there is about a 2-3 days window on either side. Many U/S have shown that 12DPO can still be implanting. That fall in line with the chart as 3 days after the 8-9 is 11-12DPO. I just posted the chart, all the information that goes along is left out.... GL FXD!:dust:

LIZLOVE Most definitely you could be implanting. Same goes as above, 2-3 days on the other side of 8-9 is 5-6 DPO... There is really a window for implanation that you can read up online, it is confirmed through U/S in those that have that type of OV monitoring, to be between 5-12DPO.... GL :dust:

Hello ladies,

I hope it isn't too late to join the party!

We have been ttc for 5 months (ntnp for 9 months). AF is due tomorrow, so i am keeping everything crossed hehe.

Goodluck and truckloads of baby dust to all!! :happydance:

HAJ this design was created with the idea that there is about a 2-3 days window on either side. Many U/S have shown that 12DPO can still be implanting. That fall in line with the chart as 3 days after the 8-9 is 11-12DPO. I just posted the chart, all the information that goes along is left out.... GL FXD!:dust:

LIZLOVE Most definitely you could be implanting. Same goes as above, 2-3 days on the other side of 8-9 is 5-6 DPO... There is really a window for implanation that you can read up online, it is confirmed through U/S in those that have that type of OV monitoring, to be between 5-12DPO.... GL :dust:

lol thanks!! I'm a worry wart!:wacko:

Ohhhh Mrs MM you did make me chuckle when i read what you wrote hehehehe and yes we are well over due for our BFP's

Congrats w61711, you brought tears to my eyes when i read how your OH reacted, was sooooo sweet xxx I hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months xx

Well if I go by Nov-Dec cycle I should be due to O Valentines day wooohoooo and I have made sure OH isnt working then either hehehhe, I am going to continue temping this cycle, and going to give OPK's a try, no harm in trying i thinks hehehhe

FXed and :dust: to everyone this is going to be OUR lucky month xxx

Shelley

Hi, pls add me to the 24th. Going to the doctor tomorrow so we can be checked out

Wow mrsMM you are super organised. Not only is your list chronologically ordered, you even have our names in alphabetical file!

Can i join please? I will be testing on valentines day :flower:

Hi mazzy :wave:

I just noticed in your sig that you got married on my birthday :D

Hi all,
Well back to cd1 for - yup AF showed up today. Will have to work my dates out again. GL and :dust: to all still to test.

:
Hi all,
Well back to cd1 for - yup AF showed up today. Will have to work my dates out again. GL and :dust: to all still to test.

:hugs: fingers crossed for some vday love for a bfp next month!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->