February 2012 Testers (164)... 39 BFPs! 6 Angels.. Find a TTC/Bump Buddy Here...

Thank you MrsMM! Fx'd, i hope everything falls into place for you and u get ur bfp!
I took another test this morning and the line is still there, but not as dark as I'd like it to be. Af is officially due tomorrow though so I know its still early. I couldnt keep it from DH any longer though, we were cuddling in bed before work and I said hold on, I have a surprise for u. So I go and grab the two tests and bring them to him and he says what your ovulating again? Lol i said noo blue is LH, pink tests are for....and shoots straight up and says did u take these?? I said open them (I kept them in the packages) and he shouts are u pregnant! Tears came to his eyes and let me tell u, in the three years i've known him i have never seen this man shed a tear! We both started crying it was so amazing:cloud9:

That made my day :cloud9: xxx

Thanks for sharing that, wm61711. It brought tears to my eyes. I don't think you could have asked for a better way to tell him. I hope there will be more lucky ladies having that experience this month. Congratulations.

Hi everyone, can I join please? I'm a bit late to the party, but we've been on a ttc break since oct (got cold feet!), but I'm back now and raring to go!

I won't be temping or using OPKs and I'll be trying not to symptom spot as it drives me insane, we are just hoping for another bfp without having to get into all the other stuff. I'm a fair bit older than I was the last time though so we'll see how it goes.

I don't really have a testing date, but think af will be due valentines or just after so i suppose if she doesn't show I'll be testing around then.

Lost of :dust: to all :)

well - I continue to have bad backpain but alas, nothing to do with cycle or pregnancy related.
I can't really symptom spot at the moment as my back pain really is all-consuming and the codeine tablets make me nauseous, the pain is like toothache from lower back down to back of knees and round to abdomen so couldn't register any cramps even if I had them.
And I have forgotten to take my folic acid 2 nights running - any bets this is my month and I spent 9 mths worrying about effects of codeine, tens machine and low folic acid :-S

Wow congrats on the BFPs ladies! Hope lots more of us join you this month xxx

FF moved me a day back :( but I'l still test on the 11th :)

I'm back! After a BFP in November, we lost it at a bit over 8 weeks. Starting to try again this month. Can you add me as a February 26th tester?

Thanks, and good luck and positive thoughts to all the testers and hopeful mommies-to-be!

I'm back! After a BFP in November, we lost it at a bit over 8 weeks. Starting to try again this month. Can you add me as a February 26th tester?

Thanks, and good luck and positive thoughts to all the testers and hopeful mommies-to-be!

Awwww I'm so sorry! :flower:

so sorry for your loss!!:hugs:

MrsMM, can you please move me right back to 29 Feb? My cycle is all out of whack since getting the implant removed, still hoping Feb is our month tho!

Thank you so much ladies, you guys are wonderful:flower: Im still not convinced though, im getting a few-AF like cramps bt I know thats fairly common. DH txted me at work saying buy a digital and whatever you do dont pee! Lol um kinda hard since im working 7 hours, I didnt make it of course so now im home and hes forcing me to drink this gallon of water! Poor guy I had to explain that if its diluted it really won't work, so I will take it tomorrow am.
February is finally here, I'm so excited for the first testers!:thumbup:

The spotting has stopped! Woo HOO so hopefully it was IB! Although I am knocking on ever wood surface now incase I jinx myself.

Count me out, my AF has just arrived.

I'm quite excited though as this will be our first cycle properly ttc! I've just started taking my temps the other day so it'll be interesting to see if I can tell when I O.

So I might end up testing again on the 27/28 Feb.

Hope to see some more :BFP: !!

Well I am 15DPO and CD28, which is a long cycle for me, STILL no AF and no AF pains either!

It's my first round of Clomid, I am thinking it must be fannying around with my cycle!!

I tested on 14DPO and got a BFN so won't test again til Friday, 3 Feb.

Love and :dust: to all.

Well I am 15DPO and CD28, which is a long cycle for me, STILL no AF and no AF pains either!

It's my first round of Clomid, I am thinking it must be fannying around with my cycle!!

I tested on 14DPO and got a BFN so won't test again til Friday, 3 Feb.

Love and :dust: to all.

Youre not out till the witch shows but clomid can do that. my first cycle on it i was 6 days late

I feel so weird today, ive lost weight but seems like my tummie is bloated, im not even close to AF yet! Not sure whats going on?

TGI FEBRUARY!!!​

DBZ34 - Always keep the hope. Best of luck for the 6th. I'll be thinking of you :flower:

happybeany - Hope your appointment goes well & you have nothing to worry about. A family friend had trouble conceiving & all she had to do was take a couple of tablets (not sure what) & she was pregnant within two months. Hopefully that's all it will take for you too :flower:

Hopin4amunche - Delighted the spotting stopped! :happydance: How long til testing?

28329 - Hope the spotting is a good sign!! I'm slightly jealous! :haha:

Becyboo - You could explain to the receptionist - they hear all sorts so I'm sure they won't bat an eyelid. I know in my GPs they only do blood tests on Tuesdays & Thursdays so I have to book in for them. Hope it goes well :flower:

RAFwife - I think adjusting the temps is the best idea but I think your timing is fine if you are 3dpo. But I'm still a temping newbie :blush:

Ilikecake - I'm not sure what's going on but it does not sound pleasant! I hope you feel better soon :flower:

sailorsgirl - Sorry AF got you in the first place but I do like that part of the cycle! It's a fresh start. Good like with this one!

tigerlillie - I'm so glad AF finally arrived for you!! It was awful for me last cycle getting to cd 45 - I can't even imagine what 61 is like. Hope you get your BFP this cycle now - you deserve it after all that! :flower:

RockabilyMama - Hi! :wave: I'm cd 27 & 8 dpo so we're similar enough. All the girls on here are amazing & you can feel free to PM me any time you need someone to talk to :hugs:

lizlovelust - So delighted to hear you're feeling better! :hugs:

Anababe - Sorry to see you over here, in the nicest possible sense :flower:

haj624 - I think the temp adjuster would be your best bet :thumbup: What kind of puppy do you have? My German Shepherd is curled up in front of the fire after his walk :hugs:

Emmyjean - It sucks when things don't really go according to plan but it only takes one of those little guys so fingers crossed!

MrsMM24 - I hope you're right that this is my month! I'm feeling very positive but I hope I'm not building myself up for a fall. I'm glad to hear things are going according to plan for you. Good luck for Friday & on 13/02! :thumbup:

WM61711 - That is so so sweet!!! :cry:

RebeccaLO - Congratulations on your engagement! :flower:

baby_maybe - Welcome! :wave:

Annie77 - Sorry to hear your back is still at you :hugs: Hope you feel better soon :flower:

Stephers35 - So sorry to hear about your loss :hugs:

ginny83 - Sorry to hear AF arrived but glad you still have a chance of a February BFP. Good luck! :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->