February 2012 Testers (164)... 39 BFPs! 6 Angels.. Find a TTC/Bump Buddy Here...

Congrats mrs Dutch!

I feel so bloomin rough today, after disappearing straight away again the bug has hit me full force now :(

Count me in for Feb 8 th please. One week to go almost sigh! !!!

February!!!

https://thomasgwyndunbar.files.wordpress.com/2010/06/conception2implantation.jpg?w=513&h=388

This is just an idea of the timing, give or take a day ladies!

This really only works/makes sense to look at if you know (based on temp drop or specific digi monitor) the exact Ovulation day.

AFTER IMPLANTING HCG does not build up enough to show on an HPT or Blood test for 2-3 days! Keep this in mind... Implantation can occur as late as 12DPO!

(Just to keep us in perspective... The thread moves quickly and everyone can't keep up as it does or are new to the thread and haven't read back. I think this will give some good motivation in the middle of the week!)

*Thanks DEBZIE*

this is a great picture:)

I'm out. Please take me off 3 Feb. I will be testing in March now.

:dust: to everyone testing this month!!

Congratulations MrsDutch :)

Liz - I can see a line on the bottom one but it looks more like an evap :flower:

Good luck everyone. What cycle number is everyone on? I should be on number 5 now, but I missed two periods so technically on number3 (lucky number 3?) :) xx

Morning all

Please add me for the 9th

C2 O on 28th January
Please put me down to test on February 9th
Good luck everyone
Tracy
x

I hope so, although part of me wants to wait until I've lost the weight that I need to so that I can have a healthy, stress free pregnancy :)

Good luck everyone. What cycle number is everyone on? I should be on number 5 now, but I missed two periods so technically on number3 (lucky number 3?) :) xx

Just finished my 49th cycle!!

And I am still sane.....ish...:wacko:

I hope so, although part of me wants to wait until I've lost the weight that I need to so that I can have a healthy, stress free pregnancy :)

I know how you feel - I need to lose quite a bit at the minute! :happydance: go us :happydance:

Just finished my 49th cycle!!

And I am still sane.....ish...:wacko:

Oh my, I don't know how you're stilll sane. I'm going loopy and I'm only on no 3 :( :hugs: good luck sweetie :dust: Are you getting treatment xx

We're about the same then Heavenly :) Hopefully 2012 is the year for us both.

Happy beany - I'm hoping that concentrating on losing weight takes my mind off TTC for a while and obviously losing weight will boost my fertility so that I can get pregnant again without IVF :)

Well this will be my first cycle ever properly trying.

The last cycle we only had unprotected sex once as a bit of an oops (at first we were going to wait until April to start trying) - so i'm not really sure if that even counts.

Also, since I started using fertility friend I just realised they start CD1 not from the start of your flow, not spotting? I always thought you included spotting - learnt something new

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->