February 2012 Testers (164)... 39 BFPs! 6 Angels.. Find a TTC/Bump Buddy Here...

Took my FRER early cause I couldnt stand not peeing! lol I SEE THE LINE!!! WOOHOO BFP FOR ME :D

[IMG]https://i40.tinypic.com/104qpfa.jpg[/IMG]

I can see it for sure, and I am horrible at being able to see lines! :happydance:

Ok so I was part of this thread and then I was on my iphone and accidentally unsubscribed and I was able to find it again ... so here I am! Testing February 17th and have an appointment with my FS on Friday to talk about what's next if I'm not preggo this cycle!

Congrats to everyone who got their bfp and I'm so sorry for those who got a bfn!

I see that line SJD and i'm rubbish at seeing them normally, congratulations :bfp: :D

Welcome back ashknowsbest :) you test shortly after me! Hope we both get our BFPs this cycle. Pretty exciting you're going to see a fs to get more answers and move ahead yet another step closer to your future bundle of joy! FX for you!

Hi ladies!! Can you please help me with my chart? Normally FF always shows when I ov'ed but it's still now showing this cycle and I definitley felt like I ov'ed, usual symptoms.

Any insight onto which day you think I ovulated?
Our house has been cold, so I don't know if that will effect my temps, I still sleep with my mouth closed

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/29fcc7

Thanks so much!!

congrats to all the bfp's

sending baby dust to all still waiting

AFM: 8dpo and was crampy last week for a for or so but feel nothing this week no sore bbs no cramps very tired but could be a little stress with all that has been going on so we will see testing feb 13 if af stays away

Thanks again ladies :D sooo where do us preggos go from here anyway lol is there a forum for october babies?

I called my OB and got an appointment set up for march 2nd. I'm waiting on my health insurance to change back to one my OB accepts because they dropped my old one =/ I really want to keep the same dr lol

taurusmom - thanks for the welcome back! Yeah I've been seeing a FS since september and we did all of the normal testing, the HSG, transvaginal ultrasound, bloodwork, etc, etc. and nothing was wrong except for my prolactin so I'm pretty sure after this month we'll be doing either clomid, clomid + IUI, or maybe even IVF because I am already ovulating!

So, we shall see. I'm in the process of moving within the next month to NYC so I've been very preoccupied and not obsessing over symptoms, etc. so it would be really awesome if I got a bfp since I wasn't even really worried about it this month!

Lillichloe- Congrats again! I knew it was positive! I'm so stoked for you!!!!

SDJsMommy- can't wait to see your lines get darker!!!!! :) :) :)

Welcome, Jumik!!! These are the best threads, ever! So glad you joined us!

Karry- so excited for u to test!! FX and good luck!

It's your turn now!!!

so ladies dh just got his second sa back. his total coutn went from 147 mil to 399 mil....awesome!! his motility went from 45 to 48 %...not amazing but hey its improving. His morphology dropped though....from 5% to 2% :cry: which is by far our biggest problem. I feel like with morphology that low doing out IUI's is almost not worth it. I'm so bummed right now.

I think im out, i feel like AF is on her way, mild cramping, really sore breasts, and irritability, and hardcore craving chocolate :(

I have been having cramping, low back pain for last few days. Totally thought it was AF on her way. AF was due on the 10th. Wasnt going to test yet. Last night woke up in middle of night to pee.....very unusual for me. Took FRER test this am....BFP!!! Very nervous though with all cramps and low back pain. Go to Dr tomorrow for confirmation test. First ultrasound march 9th which puts me at around 9 weeks!! I am so nervous. I never had so much cramping with first two. Dr said take tylenol...drink lots of fluids....No spotting, so I guess thats a good thing.

Good luck to all the ladies soon to test!! Baby dust and prayers for all

congrats babyonbrain! It's normal to have cramping during pregnancy, but if you start bleeding or anything then I would be concerned!

Keep us updated!

So the digis in my cupboard were screaming my name .... I was going to wait. But it says pregnant. It's real !!! OMGeeeee I still can't believe it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->