February 2012 Testers (164)... 39 BFPs! 6 Angels.. Find a TTC/Bump Buddy Here...

FERTILITY February!!!!​

HOPIN4AMUNCHE I knew it!!! See, I was just telling you that brown and not red was a good sign... hang in there Hun, how did the appt go? CONGRATS again!:flower:

*First Page Updated*

Doctors went great! They did an ultrasound can't see anything yet as I am too early but they wanted to check and make sure everything was fine since this is the first pregnancy since the D & C. My uterine wall is 10 mm which they said was thicker than last time :happydance:. I had blood work done this morning and have to go again in 48 hrs. Hoping the levels are going to rise like they are supposed to. I am so excited. Hoping everything goes well this time and we have a sticky bean in there. Not to ready to do the happy dance yet still being very cautious. Congrats to all the new BFP!

I have been having cramping, low back pain for last few days. Totally thought it was AF on her way. AF was due on the 10th. Wasnt going to test yet. Last night woke up in middle of night to pee.....very unusual for me. Took FRER test this am....BFP!!! Very nervous though with all cramps and low back pain. Go to Dr tomorrow for confirmation test. First ultrasound march 9th which puts me at around 9 weeks!! I am so nervous. I never had so much cramping with first two. Dr said take tylenol...drink lots of fluids....No spotting, so I guess thats a good thing.

Good luck to all the ladies soon to test!! Baby dust and prayers for all

Congrats!!! I have a low back ache too

WOW!!! So many BFPs :wacko: CONGRATS!!!!

I definitely came to the right forum..maybe some good fortune will rub off on me sooner rather than later.

Omgoodness lilliechloe I hope you're right!!! FX!!

Congrats to all the BFP's! You all make me feel so hopeful!

:hi: girls not long for me now will be over the weekend woopp x x x

All these lucky ladies getting their BFP this month, im cycle #5 and i think AF is on her way, im cranky, mood swings, fatigued, craving chocolate, mild cramps, headache, really sore breasts, ugh!

Dont give up yet! It took me 7 months to get my positive this time and I swear I thought it was going to be onto cycle 8. I even went as far as getting prepared to start the sperm meets egg plan! but hey 2 days after AF was due I got my BFP. I'm sure you will get one soon too!

i got my pos digi opk 28th and tested with ic today, bfn :-(

Really? Hmm, wellF is due friday for me so i guess we will see...

:hugs:

All these lucky ladies getting their BFP this month, im cycle #5 and i think AF is on her way, im cranky, mood swings, fatigued, craving chocolate, mild cramps, headache, really sore breasts, ugh!

Those are my symptoms though more of a back ache than cramps

Dont give up yet! It took me 7 months to get my positive this time and I swear I thought it was going to be onto cycle 8. I even went as far as getting prepared to start the sperm meets egg plan! but hey 2 days after AF was due I got my BFP. I'm sure you will get one soon too!

really?? Did you test at all before AF was due?

yep, a couple times and then I even the day before yesterday

Congratulations to all the BFPs! And goodluck to everyone else who is yet to test, this month or next :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->