February 2012 Testers (164)... 39 BFPs! 6 Angels.. Find a TTC/Bump Buddy Here...

Well took another frer this morning and I got a slightly ( not much ) but darker line. I think this it ladies :bfp: !!!!!!! Omgeeeeeeee

EEP guys I THINK I may have finally gotten a positive! not 100% sure because the line was extremely faint but I can see it barely there and this time there is pink to it :D I tried to take a picture but its not the best quality so I cant for the life of me see the line unless I tilt the laptop screen back so if anyone wants to strain their eyes to out find the line its right above those two little circles there. I'll test again tomorrow as I have one more $ store test left and maybe it will be a bit darker. I also plan to get a clear blue to confirm it before I tell hubby.

Good luck finding the line lol
https://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=1nxkky&s=5

(for whatever reason its showing as a link..sorry =/)

Fingers crossed that this is it! :D

I TOTOALLY SEE IT! congrats!!! H&H 9MO!:flower:

I am CD30, 13DPO, BFN still, my temp dropped a little teeny bit but not by a lot, I'm having lots and lots of gas, im bloated beyond bloated, my breasts are so sore, especially my nipples, I'm also having mild dull cramps for the last two days now...

:shrug:

Still looking good liz, no af means you're still in with a shot :)

Thanks :) I ran to th store real quick to get a frer to test with. Hubby will be gone all day so I had to do it npw if o was going to get it done lol maybe the frer will ne better than the dollar store one

Hi...I'm new on here....I'm sooooooooooooo happy for all the BFP's. CONGRATULATIONS!!

This is my fourth cycle and I'm currently 10dpo. AF is due 10th or 11th or 12th and I don't plan to test unless I'm late. I typically have 27 to 29 day cycles. I'm trying not to symptom spot because each cycle's symptoms seem to be always different and I've never been pg so I have nothing to compare.

My last AF (Jan 14) was weird. Typically i'd have 3 dys of med to heavy then 2 dys of light to spotting. That time I had 2 dys of med to heavy, 2 half dys of ...TMI...what looked like old dark brown to black then 3 dys bright pink spotting mixed with CM....If she shows up over the next couple days I hope she isn't weird cause it wld officially freak me out.

Right now I have a very heavy feeling over my right pelvic bone. Almost numbing heaviness. Have no idea what that is..

FX for more BFP's from you guys!!!

https://i1100.photobucket.com/albums/g401/lizlovelust21/utf-8BSU1BRzA1NTktMS5qcGc.jpg

anything ladies?

Sorry for the typos ladies, im on my phone lol. I may take ine of those frers tonight if I can stand to wait 4 hours ill have my shows to distract me while I wait the 4 hours lol

Liz - I never like to guess with tweaked pics because I always worry that the tweak is just picking up the anti-body strip. Is there anything visible on the tests IRL?

EEP guys I THINK I may have finally gotten a positive! not 100% sure because the line was extremely faint but I can see it barely there and this time there is pink to it :D I tried to take a picture but its not the best quality so I cant for the life of me see the line unless I tilt the laptop screen back so if anyone wants to strain their eyes to out find the line its right above those two little circles there. I'll test again tomorrow as I have one more $ store test left and maybe it will be a bit darker. I also plan to get a clear blue to confirm it before I tell hubby.

Good luck finding the line lol
https://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=1nxkky&s=5

(for whatever reason its showing as a link..sorry =/)

Fingers crossed that this is it! :D

I see something !! I bet frer is clearer!

Liz, can you post and un-tweaked pic? Hopefully we can see something on that.

Went and looked at my test again. Its much darker/pinker now :) of course its been sitting a while though lol

AF arrived. Im devestated. I had so many signs and what I thought was IB. I guess it was just spotting. Either way I have an appt monday to talk with the dr. I think I might have a luteal phase defect b/c they are suppose to stay the same and mine has been different every time. Good luck to everyone this month!

Lots of new ladies! Welcome tonkatruck, jrwifey, Lili77 & Jumik! :wave:

christielee - Sorry to hear AF got you. I hope March will be our month :flower:

lillichloe - That second test you did could certainly have been diluted if you drank a load of water before hand. Have you retested yet? :thumbup:

SJDsMommy - I hope that line gets darker for you!! :flower:

skeet9924 - Good luck hun! Hope that spotting is a good sign.

Mrs. Resa - Fair play to your DH - my DH calls that "taking one for the team"! :haha:

sailorsgirl - Sorry to hear that hun. Just remember - it only takes one of the little guys so fingers crossed.

lizlovelust - Sounds like you have great symptoms! Good luck :flower:

AFM - Only cd3 at the moment. Long ways to go :coffee:

Sorry to hear that Kros. Hopefully the doctor will be able to give you all the help you need :hugs:

FERTILITY February!!!!​

I'm back ladies!!! Our Anniversary weekend was great!

:test:TODAY!!DANNI2KIDS, KROS330, LILLICHLOE, and THAYNES:test:

Sending a warm welcome to all the new joiners CHESKA, DITHY, TRYING_BABY, TTCFOR1STTIME, CATLOVER28, LOVELYLISA84, TONKATRUCK, JRWIFEY, LILI77, and JUMIK hoping this is OUR month! I am so sorry that some of you are here from December/January thread!! GL FXD!:dust:

:bfp:ALERT:bfp: Wishing you a H&H 9 mos BAY, HOPIN4AMUNCHE, and LILLICHLOE:happydance::bfp:

:coffee::comp:Still waiting on some news, updates form you all, what's the verdict??ALIE, BUBBALOO2011, HAYADDIE, LILYBUMP, MRGN626, CHARISSE28, DIPSYSP, FROLICKY2011, ROSE1990, SJDSMOMMY, RDY4NUMBER2, C.30, DANCING DIVA, MANNY82, PJSTENSGAARD, SARRY2413, WINTERDAZE, 8BUZZYBEE8, ANGEL BABY, MSMELODY, PINKKITTEN74, RIVER54, and TRAINSPOTTING:paper::test:

LALAR So sorry Hun! :hugs:

MANNY82 did you retest yet??:dust:

HAJ624 Did you find the March thread? It has been up and running for a while now for we have a few ladies with longer cycles. PM me if you still need it.:dust:

LIZLOVELUST I agree with ICKLE, I don't do much commenting on tweaks because of that reason. I say wait another day or 2 and test again...:dust:

SHOLI relaxing works just as good as all these things we do to TTC, I say go with your gut this cycle:dust:

FAITHBABIES YAY!! sounding good over there!:dust:

SKEET9924 I hope you are feeling better...:dust:

TAURUSMOM05 I totally understand how you went about it, sometimes we need a break. SOOO hoping this will result in a sticky BFP for you mt TTC Buddy!:dust:

ICKLE my CBFM and my BBT weere spot on, I hope yours is around the corner as well. I agree, if not this cycle, then break out the BBT!:dust:

HOPIN4AMUNCHE I knew it!!! See, I was just telling you that brown and not red was a good sign... hang in there Hun, how did the appt go? CONGRATS again!:flower:

BUTTERWORTH so sorry to hear about your BFF, sounds like she is a fighter and you will be good support so she will surely come thru this well!:flower:

SJDSMOMMY Come on BFP!!!:dust:

DEBZIE OV should be right around that corner now Hun, hope you have been getting some quality BDg in:dust:

NT123 No :af: is a good sign Hun! Hang in there! :dust:

MRS RESA Awesome effort by DH! Gotta love the sacrifices, I can testify that the end result is worth it though, so he is doing good!:dust:

TIGERLILLIE Yay!! for AF leaving the scene!!! No to work on this BFP!:dust:

SAILORSGIRL PLENTY of time Hun! Don't start doubting and worrying now, you are in this to win this! I think you are more than capable of getting this done within the next month, you won't even need the 3!:dust:

:hugs: so sorry that AF flew in for you or you recently found out that you are out this cycle, join us in March!! The link is posted on the first page of this thread, April coming soon… KROS330, HAJ624, JAI ME, DBZ34, 28329, LALAR, ILIKECAKE, MUNCHKINLOVE, KARRY1412, SUPERWOMANTTC, and CHRISTIELEE83!!:hugs:

Ladies When you need the TTC perspective to carry you through the day, click back to page 61 to see where your egg is on its journey (The “Path”). There is a very helpful diagram that I am going to post on WEDNESDAYS. Stop by, check it out, see your eggy and get an idea of when you should test (+3 days!)

>>>On 8DPO end your post with a little SS (symptom spotting) to help everyone here as we all go through the TWW...

AFM... CD16/5DPO: Stalk my chart!! Wonderful weekend, did have 2 glasses of wine, but still early in the process so shouldn't be detrimental. I an in the TWW so all water, exercise, prenatal, and folic acid from here! Trying to keep my focus. I hope that you all have an excellent weeekend full of BFPs and successful eggy chasing! *FXD BFP before our angel's due date of 2.15.12*:dust:

*First Page Updated*

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->