February 2012 Testers (164)... 39 BFPs! 6 Angels.. Find a TTC/Bump Buddy Here...

I don't have pcos. I did have a chemical last week and only finished spotting 2 days ago. Maybe that has something to do with it.

I'm so sorry about your chemical, that must have been so tough. I bet that could definately be the cause of pink EWCM.

It was awful. After 6 months I see 2 pink lines n I got to be pregnant for 18 hours! I was gutted. But I'll get my sticky bean. As will you.

Just marking my place :)

FF has AF predicted for the 14th but I'd love a little valentines present so I'll go with that until I get ov confirmed. Definitely going to be temping this month! Lol!

FF has put down the 13th for me. Im spotting at the moment and will be testing on the 14th too!! SO A VALENTINES DAY GIFT FOR MY DARLING HUBBY WOULD BE LOVELY

:kiss:

Any advice from you ladies on how to get DH geared up for regular BDing? AF on her way out and due to ov in approx 7 days so need to get started soon!! The problem is if we DTD now, he won't want to for another few days and I don't want us to do it too early.

LalaR, try spicing it up a little with some sexy undies or spontaneously pouncing. Sexy undies works for 99% of the male population.

Ive changed my mind, I wont wait, will you put me down for the 26th? Xxxx

Hi Ladies!!:wave:

Welcome to all the new joiners ILIKECAKE, MUNCHKINLOVe, JAI ME, HAJ624, SKWEEK35, ICKLE PAND, SHARNW, and SAILORSGIRL hoping this is OUR month! I am so sorry that some of you are here from December/January thread!:dust:

28329 Thanks! I sooo hope I will be getting a BFP soon!:dust: So sorry for your loss Hun, I hope you get a super sticky BFP soon and can wear the most awesome Maternity dress!:dust:

LALAR spicy aallllways does it! Also, make sure you are temping so you can time BD correctly and not use up his BD chances!:dust:

SAILORS welcome on in, I have you down:dust:

AFM... Still no AF... Donations in 2 days. Now I am hoping AF stays away for another 10 mos as I plan to move forward as if I am gearing up to OV. Hoping I have a chance...:dust:

*Front page updated*:dust:

Looks like I'm joining you ladies.. Cd 1 for me today! Usually have a cycle of 32 days.. Can you add me to test the 14th.. My af will be 2 days late.. I'm hoping I can hold off that long... I've always had really bad valentines days and need something positive to happen for me to like it again.. I started spotting last year on valentines day which eventually led to my first mc.. Hopefully I have better luck this year!!!

Hey ladies, ok please can u confirm my date as 5th please, I should be about 14dpo meaning if I get another 29 day cycle AF will arrive or if I get a 35 day cycle it'll still be early enough to test!

Hey MrsMM, turns out I m/c'd last cycle without even getting a BFP...so I have no idea what's going on with my cycle. I'll keep my date for now, but since AF is still hanging around and my cycle already seeming like it's going to be off, it's looking like I might not get to test until March at this point...but I'm hopeful things will sort themselves out by Feb...

Hi MrsM - please can you add me to 8th Feb for my test date. Am CD1 today with 27 day cycle so that should make AF officially late (hopefully!)

Good luck lovely ladies xx

Any advice from you ladies on how to get DH geared up for regular BDing? AF on her way out and due to ov in approx 7 days so need to get started soon!! The problem is if we DTD now, he won't want to for another few days and I don't want us to do it too early.

I try to spice things up.. Usually new lingere, sexy texts and notes through out the day... Not to mention I just jump him random times through out the day.. My man loves waking up to me getting him going so morning time is usually the best time to get him.

Hiya! coming over from the Jan thread. CD1 of 27-28 day cycle for me. This is cycle 6 of TTC for us. going to have my test date the 10th please, not testing early so this should be day after AF is supposed to arrive.

LalaR - I have this same problem...DH is basically only good for one round around O time - he keeps telling me he is no "spring chicken" anymore. Going to see what I can do to "spice" it up a little. So Thank You for posting that and everyone stating their ideas :winkwink:

Hello! Moved over from the January thread! CD1 here I am! Lol about to order some opk's to try for the first time and some preseed. Does anyone have a brand preference on opk's?

MrsMM... Please put me down for February 12th!! Come on Vday BFP! This is cycle #5 TTC my second!

How's everyone doing today??

Hello! Moved over from the January thread! CD1 here I am! Lol about to order some opk's to try for the first time and some preseed. Does anyone have a brand preference on opk's?

MrsMM... Please put me down for February 12th!! Come on Vday BFP! This is cycle #5 TTC my second!

How's everyone doing today??

I used the Clearblue digitals - they are more pricey, but I really like to not have to figure out if positive or not....if a smiley shows up, I know I'm good to go!

Hi MrsMM!!
So glad you have started this thread early!

Can you put me down for the Feb 6th too please. Seems like my cycles are the same as haj's. my AF is also due on 4th.
I had HSG scan today. My 36th birthday is on Feb 21st! So really hoping for Feb BFP!!

woohoo!! We can be ttc buddies!!

taurusmom I love your positive attitude! So sorry January wasnt your month, but I have a good feeling lots of us will be getting nice Valentine's Day :bfp:s!

I use the internet cheapies, they seem to work pretty well for me anyway. Where I order them you get 40opks and 10hpts for 10bucks, cant beat that

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->