February 2012 Testers (164)... 39 BFPs! 6 Angels.. Find a TTC/Bump Buddy Here...

HeY MrsMM can you add me as testing on the 8th? Thanks so much!!

taurusmom I love your positive attitude! So sorry January wasnt your month, but I have a good feeling lots of us will be getting nice Valentine's Day :bfp:s!

I use the internet cheapies, they seem to work pretty well for me anyway. Where I order them you get 40opks and 10hpts for 10bucks, cant beat that

Thanks!! Im gonna order them tonight!! $10 is a steal!!!!!! Lol hopefully only going to order them for one month. Lol do you test once or twice a day??

hi everyone! hope you've all been well. My son had a great first birthday this past tuesday (the 10th), but it seems now a lot of people are asking the question "so are you guys thinking of having another any time soon" or some variation of it.. I HATE this question its so hard to just stay calm instead of yelling at them to shut up and that we are trying its just taking a while! but we aren't really going public about trying, we would like it to be a surprise when it does happen. So I simply tell them we just aren't preventing it.

Gah..I sure hope it happens soon!

Hehe I've only been using them for two months and still have plenty left, the first month I tested once a day from CD 12 and got my + CD 15, but last month I turned into a crazy lady, started testing CD 10 and no positive until CD 23, by that point I had been poas three times a day for fear that Id miss it. It drove me pretty nuts and I really had to take a step back from it all, told myself ok NO opks, ss, nothing this month! Bt of course here I am on CD10 and already yearning to poas:haha:

Lillichloe-- we are going to conquer this month!!!!! I am determined. Lol

I'm so sorry to see some ladies over from the january thread. Really want to see many bfp's from a lot of familiar 'faces' and plenty others (including me) in february. Good luck everyone.

I'm so sorry to see some ladies over from the january thread. Really want to see many bfp's from a lot of familiar 'faces' and plenty others (including me) in february. Good luck everyone.

I second this!!! Glad to already know some ppl... But still sad! How bittersweet! This is it for us, ladies!!!!!! :)

I'm officially over here now. If it doesn't happen this month then I'll be giving up and trying in April. March is little misters birthday so ill be busy with that.

I'm determined to make some TTC buddies this month too :haha:

Oh Ilikecake I was hoping not to see you here. In the best posible way of course. Don't think we want ttc buddies. Bring on some bump buddies!!

I'm cd 9 today. Due to ovulate in 3 days but have had ewcm since cd 6. Waiting to see what my temps do. They're pretty low so hoping for a shift in a day or so

Hello February Ladies!

I love this month, not only is it my B-day month:cake:, but there's
Valentine's Day too!!! :hugs:
Im hoping that all the lovin' will get us those :bfp:!!!

Today is CD 8 for me, Tomorrow is my last dose of Clomid. I
probably won't O until CD16-17,

But I would just be soooo soooo soooo sooo Happy if
I got that :bfp: on my B-day. :happydance:
And if not,
Then, it's my Party and I will Cry if I want too! :cry:

Good Luck to you all!!!

:dust:

Well, add me to the list! This will be cycle #2 of TTC for me - I am just kind of having alot of woohoo right now, not charting or using OPKs or anything yet. I don't know how long my patience will hold out...I'm thinking that if nothing happens after a couple months, I might get down to business on that stuff. :)

Just started AF yesterday, so I should be testing around Valentine's Day - 2/14!

hello ladies
MrsMM24 can you add me feb 13th af got me last night so I am moving on to feb testing I'm feeling good about 2012 so not sad about af showing a day early

Lillichloe-- we are going to conquer this month!!!!! I am determined. Lol

I hope so!! October would be a great month to give birth!! cant wait for af to be over so I can :sex: hahahaha. I even got the hubbster to take a multi vitamin now so hopefully thatll help his :spermy:
GL luck to you :dust:

Yay lillichloe!!! Now if only I could get my DH onto some fertility healthy stuff!! Lol I'm so glad your DH to take them?

Sjdmommy- glad your son had a great bday! I know what you mean about people asking when youre going to have another! Blah! Everyone knows we are trying, and my closest friends know my cycle, somewhat... So they always call around testing time to see if I'm preggo! I appreciate the support but always hate telling them no, not yet! It really stinks!!

Yay lillichloe!!! Now if only I could get my DH onto some fertility healthy stuff!! Lol I'm so glad your DH to take them?

Sjdmommy- glad your son had a great bday! I know what you mean about people asking when youre going to have another! Blah! Everyone knows we are trying, and my closest friends know my cycle, somewhat... So they always call around testing time to see if I'm preggo! I appreciate the support but always hate telling them no, not yet! It really stinks!!

I just got him men's one a day but they have the correct amount of the recommended vitamins that can help sperm number motility and quality. So it can't hurt any thing

Lillichloe- smart lady! Gonna get some for hubby today. Lol

So ready for af to be over so we can get back to business!!! Geeeeezzzzz

Well here we go with month 4.

I have just started temping this month that I'll add to ff when I get time. Very excited, hopefully it will give me a more accurate idea of my O day!

I will be testing around 6 feb!

Here's hoping for a valentines day present to remember!

Babydust for all xxxx

^^ Completely agree. Hopefully we'll be seeing each other again next month but over in First Trimester instead! :thumbup:

RAFwife - I'm on cycle 4 too. Hopefully this will be our lucky month. I'm sorry to hear you won't be seeing a whole lot of your DH (I mentioned it to my DH = he said it sounds like the perfect marriage :wacko:) but I love your positive attitude! :hugs:

Jai Me - Hope you get that birthday present!!

28329 - Sorry to hear about your loss hun :hugs:

ickle pand, sharnw, skeet9924 & Emmyjean - I'm testing the same day! Hope it's lucky for us!! :dust:

DBZ34 - Sorry to hear about your loss. That all sounds very confusing! :hugs:

taurusmom05 - I use the ClearBlue as well - I like the clarity of the smiley face. But you can't beat that online offer! Might check that out myself!

buzzybee - We're on the same cycle too! Hope we both get our BFPs on/before Valentines :hugs:

AFM - Nothing to report really. Only on cd 9 so still waiting to ov. I'm so much more relaxed this cycle though. I don't know if it's due to having doctors tests or what but I kind of feel like it's out of my hands. Still trying as normal but hopefully not being so stressed about it will help. And it would certainly make for a memorable Valentines Day to get a BFP that morning!! Here's hoping!

Hi ladies!!

Mind if i join??

I'm on cycle 11 now, due in about 2 weeks so hoping that it is the month of happiness!!!

Lost my little girl in February who was concieved after 8 months TTC, due to complications :( Been TTC ever since.

Will be starting Clomid in Feb if this month AF arrives!

Hopefully there's lots of BFPs for everyone xxxx

hey ladies, hope u dont mind if i join? here from the jan thread, aunt flo arrived early this am so here i am....testing around Valentine's day give or take ;)

babydust to everyone here! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->