February 2012 Testers (164)... 39 BFPs! 6 Angels.. Find a TTC/Bump Buddy Here...

Hi MrsMM!!
So glad you have started this thread early!

Can you put me down for the Feb 6th too please. Seems like my cycles are the same as haj's. my AF is also due on 4th.
I had HSG scan today. My 36th birthday is on Feb 21st! So really hoping for Feb BFP!!

woohoo!! We can be ttc buddies!!

Sure thing hun!!!
I have been sooo busy with work I seem to have lost track of CD's already!! Not sure if that is a good thing or not really,
Hope you are all well ladies.
FXed we get some more BFP's soon

ok my bbt arrived this morning so i can start temping tomorrow - will it matter that i start tomorrow at cd 7?

BabyBoyle - Sorry to hear of your loss hun :hugs:

faithbabies - Also sorry to see another familiar face! Hope this will be our month :thumbup:

Ooh i just realised i'm due in 7 days if cycle is 28 days this month...

I've also just realised i have gone for a wee 3 times in the last hour and a half (and havent been drinking loads..)

Hmmmm..

I knew coming on BNB again would make me go mental symptom spotting ARGH!

Helloooo it's me again! Finally back TTC after an 85 day cycle :o can you add me to the 15th Feb? :)

I have just decided that seeing that my HSG scan was done this past week I need to pinpoint OV to make the most of this cycle, BUT I just gave my CB digi sticks to a friend the other day!!
Oh no!!! Do I go out and get more or just BBT this cycle??
OR do I just follow my FS's advise - BD everyother day?
In which case I should grab him tonight again!

I have just decided that seeing that my HSG scan was done this past week I need to pinpoint OV to make the most of this cycle, BUT I just gave my CB digi sticks to a friend the other day!!

Hey girl, Dh and I just bd every other day starting cd 8. I can't use ov sticks bc it never turns for me even though I'm ovulating. My dr said it could be bc of my pcos. So bding everyday should pretty much cover you. We do it till cd 20. Good luck hun!!

Ive just ordered pressed! hehe It should arrive in the next few days! yay yay

Hi ladies. I'm testing on cd 28. That's Friday, February 3. Dh and I are bding every other day til then! LOL gl to everyone!!!

I am testing on February 1st. I just BD'd and will not BD again due to trying to sway blue.

I will update this thread the moment I do test! My AF would be due January 30th if it comes.

Helloooo it's me again! Finally back TTC after an 85 day cycle :o can you add me to the 15th Feb? :)

85 days?!? Hope you get your BFP on the 15th & don't have to go through that again for a looooong time! :hugs:

I'd :sex: every other day - that's what my doc says as well so there must be something to it! Good luck :thumbup:

I am making sure that I grab him about every other day at the mo! Make sure I get the most out of him too!! hehe
Well seeing that I just bought a new car today I need to make sure that I get the most out of it too! need to fill that back seat pretty quickly too!! hehe

Hi

The only good thing about that blooming :witch: turning up today is that I get to join this thread!

We went to see a friend with her new baby today and she was lovely - my 6 year old is now asking for a baby brother or sister which is good as she has always been against it. My hubby was driving home and was like 'lets go and buy a test for tomorrow' and then I had to tell him that AF came just before we left the house. He just said sorry and then said I should have cancelled the visit. There was no need, I am not at the stage that seeing other people with babies gets me jealous BUT another couple of months and I may start that :nope:

I just can't believe that after falling 4 times first month trying, 2 mths have past without success but then again my age, weight and previous ectopic may not be helping. Going to spend the next 2 weeks eating mega healthy and trying to lose around 7lbs to get back to weight last sept.

Don't know about your girls but I feel like my life is being lived in two weeks increments; 2 weeks to ov then 2 weeks to BFN/AF.

Hugs to all:hugs::hugs:

Ladies that have had a prediction by ruby, how long did it take her? I paid early last week but forgot to send my details so did that Wednesday, it's now Monday and still nothing.

I'm due to ovulate today. Not very hopeful though. Opk's couldn't be more negative if they tried!! Maybe an unexpected positive is on its way.

skweek35 - Congrats on the new car! Just found out there's something wrong with the brakes on mine & I need at least one new tyre. :coffee:

couturecuts - So sorry to see you over here but hopefully Valentines Day will be lucky for us both :hugs:

Don't know about your girls but I feel like my life is being lived in two weeks increments; 2 weeks to ov then 2 weeks to BFN/AF.

That is SO true!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->